What's new

Andhra CM and chopper yet to be traced

given an Oppertunity to Sheila Dixit... Priyanka Gandhi... Narendra Modi.. Omar Abdullah..... they Prove to be Modern day Indira Gandhi and Sardar Patel....

From AP.... I think only chandra babu naidu had done something to bring HydraBad on International Stage... whose Hard Work Effort now brewing Fruits for AP IT sector....

Mind Well Reddy's Name was there in Satyam Scan...... after becoming CM.... he managed thee Show.. coz raju's are in his custody.

Most powerful CMs of India are ...

1. Sheila Dixit.

2.Narendra Modi.

3. Omar Abdullah.

Reddy is not even pinch of salt i think.

Absolutely wrong impression.

In this age coalition govt, most CMs are powerful than any central minister.

MayaWati,UP
Karunanidhi,TamilNadu
Nitish kumar,Bihar
Naveen Patniak,orissa

are very powerful regional leaders and have enough MPs in parliament to play king makers at the centre on the right occasion.

Absolutely wrong impression.

In this age coalition govt, most CMs are powerful than any central minister.

MayaWati,UP
Karunanidhi,TamilNadu
Nitish kumar,Bihar
Naveen Patniak,orissa

are very powerful regional leaders and have enough MPs in parliament to play king makers at the centre on the right occasion.

well the criteria for Selecting Powerful CM is not as per their Black mailing Power to coalition Govt.....:sniper:

Humblehobbes cut the crap..!! If we can't find the CM or the aircraft immediately it raise serious questions about our inteligence mecanisms. We need to introspect our mechanisms. I hope he is safe and sound and is rescued timely.

well the criteria for Selecting Powerful CM is not as per their Black mailing Power to coalition Govt.....:sniper:

No,they are powerful because of a very strong base at their respective state levels.

If the ability to get more votes, win elections and hence have more MPs isnt the criteria for Selecting Powerful CM ,then i thinks ur criterias are misplaced.

wAt A nEw dIsc0vErY !!!!!!

BermuDa TriAnGLe in*indIa!!!!!

Another one bites the dust

"He was a great man," said a former, avid .........protester. "Over the years, I've made it my sole duty to get him out of office, but there's just something about his death that immortalizes him, and makes me forget about how he used all of our tax money to .................. and how he claimed that. he was an @$$.... . Queen

RIP------ all politicians.

Last edited by a moderator:
5000 CRPF personnel involved in search for Andhra CM

At least 5,000 personnel of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) have reportedly been deployed for the search of missing Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Rajshekhar Reddy.

State Government sources said the CRPF personnel would move along the same route that the chief minister took, notwithstanding the inclement weather. It is reported also that the eleven choppers, including four from the Indian Air Force (IAF), may call off their aerial search soon due to dwindling light.

The Andhra Pradesh Government has separately set up 14 teams, each consisting of eight members (112 personnel), to search for Reddy and the seven-seater Bell chopper in which he was traveling to Chitoor District. Local villagers have also been provided with torches and other equipment to help in the search of an area that is dominated by Naxals.

The State Government has also asked the Central Government to provide it with an unmanned aircraft and all-weather Fokker aircraft for the search operation in the Nanamalla and Seer Sailam forest ranges, where the chopper is believed to have made an emergency landing due to bad weather. At least seven choppers, including four from the Indian Air Force (IAF) have been pressed into the rescue operation. The State Government has also said that it will be giving a fresh update on the situation at 7 p.m.

one thing is for sure if he comes out alive he will be hailed as a hero.

naxals veri paresadu.infrastructure develop chesadu
Why dont we put these off till his condition becomes clear?

Sad for us, now more security, new helicopters for VIPs, common Indian will suffer more.
This is the most important outcome of this incident.

Most powerful CMs of India are ...

1. Sheila Dixit.

2.Narendra Modi.

3. Omar Abdullah.

Reddy is not even pinch of salt i think.
Reddy with all those seats he got for COngress in AP could not manage the number of minister(both categories cabinet and state)berths that my state(Tamilnadu) got.:devil: He simply gave away the advantage saying 'We are not a regional party to claim our piece of meat'. If only all states in India think this way...:taz: So now it is people's mistake to elect Congress to power? Wheregone the promises mannn!! Exactly why Southern states are shoved off from Central positions whether bureaucratic or political. And the consequent 'Des ko ham chalate hain' attitude of states like UP and Bihar. Learn from MK.

He however got a political future for his son and son-in law, instated his cronies all over state cabinet. The most ridiculous and funny of which is the appoinment of some useless lady(actually a widow of some leader who came to power when the winds of sympathy kept her sails filled for the last 10 years) who is being touted as India's first woman home minister.

Btw what is this thread doing here? This is not ****************

Last edited:
Thank god the crash had happened. Otherwise these politician don't die so easily.. you can take so many examples. I will say this was a lottery ticket. Just 2 days back Deputy Cm of Punjab junior BADAL escaped and helicopter crash landed... Damn we missed a chance.. I think he did some JADU TONA and his bad luck was transfered to Reddy:tongue:

Massive search operation underway to trace YSR's chopper

From remote sensing satellites, IAF's Sukhoi-30 jet and military helicopters to special commandos and army soldiers a mission of a huge magnitude was underway on Wednesday night to trace the missing helicopter with Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy on board.

View Larger Map

And no possible rescue tool was left out with local villagers even provided with torches as the search covered six districts most of it in Nallamala forests that used to be dominated by Naxals. Tribal teams, forest and revenue officials were also scouring the area.

ISRO's Radar Imaging Satellite had been pressed into service and will click photographs of a area on the route of the helicopter while the IAF pressed into service a Su-30MKI fighter aircraft with synthetic aperture radar for high-resolution ground mapping.

The radar of the Sukhoi aircraft which can sweep the six districts in a jiffy can help in finding out if anything is amiss. And two mid-air refuelling aircraft will be in service so that the Sukhoi does not have to go their base.

The air-to-air refuelling will help the Sukhoi to continue its search for longer hours as the aircraft is capable of operating day and night. The Sukhois have an endurance level of three to four hours of continuous flying, but it could be enhanced to about 10 hours at a stretch with refuelling.

Several boats were also scouring River Krishna. Chief Secretary P Ramakanth Reddy said the state government is also trying to seek help of the US Defence department to have real-time satellite imagery of the area where the Bell-430 helicopter went missing.

Eleven choopers including four from the IAF were also pressed into service. The Indian Army has deployed over 250 personnel with night vision devices to carry out search operations in the Nallamala forest area.

Massive search operation underway to trace YSR's chopper- Hindustan Times

Maoists didn't strike YSR's chopper: NSA

National Security Advisor (NSA) MK Narayanan on Wednesday ruled out a Maoist strike on the helicopter carrying Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy, saying they did not have the capability to do so.

"Naxals (Maoists) don't have the capacity to bring down a chopper," he told the CNN-IBN TV news channel in an interview.

Speaking about the operations to locate the helicopter, which went missing at 9.35 am soon after taking off from Hyderabad, Narayanan said: "We have put all our resources in place and are hoping for the best."

"ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) has sent a low flying aircraft which got some photographs. The most worrying aspect of the whole situation is the loss of radar (contact with the helicopter) for such a long time," Narayanan said.

"We are keeping our fingers crossed that there would be a miraculous escape (for YSR)," he said, adding: "It's going to be a tough night and I hope our faith in god will bring him back."

Maoists didn't strike YSR's chopper: NSA- Hindustan Times

Thank God Jana, You dint link this with Indian Army Atrocities with Andra CM missing in mid-flight :P

No wonder as soon as i post a comment in this thread about 15 or 16 Indians start browing it :P

Hey is he the same CM who said Jaswant book wont be banned in his state :P

:partay:

Wow!! a conspiracy theory in making.
Kudos Jana. You have just gave birth to a new one. COngrats.

You ARE good!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom