What's new

Andhra CM and chopper yet to be traced

duhastmish

Reaction score

There are contradictory reports on Andhra Chief Minister Y S Reddy and his helicopter, which went missing on Wednesday morning.

Home Ministry sources said there had been no contact yet with the CM or his pilot.

Apart from YS Reddy and two pilots, the CM's chief security officer and a senior IAS officer were also on board the helicopter.

The Chief Minister took off at 8.30 am from Hyderabad. He was headed to Chittoor for an official function and was scheduled to land at 10.45 am. It has been raining very heavily in Andhra Pradesh.

Earlier this afternoon, there were reports that the CM had landed in a forest 45 minutes from Kurnool town. The Andhra government at that time said it did not want to give details on the location of the landing because this is an area where Naxals are very active.

There are contradictory reports on Andhra Chief Minister Y S Reddy and his helicopter, which went missing on Wednesday morning.

Home Ministry sources said there had been no contact yet with the CM or his pilot.

Apart from YS Reddy and two pilots, the CM's chief security officer and a senior IAS officer were also on board the helicopter.

The Chief Minister took off at 8.30 am from Hyderabad. He was headed to Chittoor for an official function and was scheduled to land at 10.45 am. It has been raining very heavily in Andhra Pradesh.

Earlier this afternoon, there were reports that the CM had landed in a forest 45 minutes from Kurnool town. The Andhra government at that time said it did not want to give details on the location of the landing because this is an area where Naxals are very active.
Thats dangerous he is right in their hitlist and his rival factions and with the Kamma caste.He is a good man and I don't want anything happening to him

There is no clear news about the chopper yet. chopper landing somewhere could be a speculation. atm, IAF choppers are searching for him.

Have u ppl seen the wht NEWS channels , they are saying....

" If anybody have any information regarding CM, Then plz contact nearby Police Station"...

Yaar CM koi bacha hai.... jo mein kaho abhi tak to yahi khel raha tha.. pata nahin kahan gaya..".... lol

Media is not verbally saying but they are pointed indirectly that accident has occurred and he is no more.

I don't know why they are unable to trace the chopper. There must be satellite phone, mobile phone, and many other things...

Some points coming.

No Check up done on Helicopter since 2 years.
ISRO Trying to use Remote Sensing Satellite - (Latest Satellite Risat-2, Spy Satellite.

he was bad Cm anyway, i feel sad for the pilots and staff :( , they deserve better that to die in service for Reddy.

Hope they are still alive, Reddy i dont really care.

he was bad Cm anyway, i feel sad for the pilots and staff :( , they deserve better that to die in service for Reddy.

Then the Pilots died to save the Country. No Need to feel sad.

I hope the C.M. is dead.

Back
Top Bottom