What's new

An outrageous ban

Europe:
By law, banns niqab: Indians here-> meh
By law Banns minarets: Indians -> meh
Neo nati parties trying to ban Quran and Islam outright: Indians -> meh

Pakistan:
a group of citizens decide not to buy from a company based on religion: Indians-> OMG PAKISTANIS ARE SO EVIL AND BARBARIC AND THEY NEED TO LEARN TO BE CIVILIZED AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I think that sums up Indians pretty accurately.

only Indians ?

Quran came in the time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and it laws will remain valid forever Mr Non Muslim cannot be led by a non Muslim because he is considered Dhimii and pays a special tax call Jizya and thus Muslim provide him security and Sir they live in Muslim society but they are not part of us don't change Islam to please kufr

Where did I challenge the validity of those laws or of the Book ? I am a Mustafavi too...but all laws have a letter and a spirit to them. Its the spirit thats key to their longevity and its that same spirit that we so very often ignore. The rest is in the message I sent you.

Europe:
By law, banns niqab: Indians here-> meh
By law Banns minarets: Indians -> meh
Neo nati parties trying to ban Quran and Islam outright: Indians -> meh

Pakistan:
a group of citizens decide not to buy from a company based on religion: Indians-> OMG PAKISTANIS ARE SO EVIL AND BARBARIC AND THEY NEED TO LEARN TO BE CIVILIZED AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I think that sums up Indians pretty accurately.

Drinks ban is just another step in a long list of discriminatory, oppressive and apartheid tactics including murders by extremists and imprisonment by Government. That is what makes it especially bad. How is that comparable to a mere burqa ban in France?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

heh you are right bro
most Islamophobes, which I find a lot of our Indian friends here are.

Right. Accept oppression and murder quietly because if you complain then you are an Islamophoe. Don’t think that blackmail tactic will work.

Why many in Pakistan are vowing 'I'll drink Shezan'

Islamabad: Following a ban by a lawyers' group on Shezan juices that are made by an Ahmadi-owned firm, the company's products are being endorsed with new vigour by progressive Pakistanis.

Reams have been written on the "absurd" ban on Shezan juices in court complexes of Pakistan's most populous province of Punjab and a Facebook group "I'll drink Shezan" has been floated.

Many users of Facebook and Twitter have changed their display pictures to an image of a Shezan juice pack and some are a planning a "Shezan party".

The Lahore Bar Association (LBA) banned all drinks made by the Shezan company at court complexes and vowed to take "tough action" against those found buying or selling the products near courts because the firm is owned by an Ahmadi.

The LBA made the decision last week after Ghulam Mustafa Chaudhry, president of the Khatme Nabuwat Lawyers Forum, moved a motion on the issue.

Why many in Pakistan are vowing 'I'll drink Shezan'

Drinks ban is just another step in a long list of discriminatory, oppressive and apartheid tactics including murders by extremists and imprisonment by Government. That is what makes it especially bad. How is that comparable to a mere burqa ban in France?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Right. Accept oppression and murder quietly because if you complain then you are an Islamophoe. Don’t think that blackmail tactic will work.

correct me if I am wrong, but what you are saying is that a group of citizens who boycott a drink will lead to the genocide of minorities in Pakistan.
But the systematic oppression of Muslims BY LAW in Europe is nothing to be worried about?

No one is denying bad things happen in Pakistan, but the thing is, bad things happen TO EVERYONE.
And besides, Pakistan is a 3rd world country where majority of the population is uneducated and easily manipulated.
What is Europe's excuse?

correct me if I am wrong, but what you are saying is that a group of citizens who boycott a drink will lead to the genocide of minorities in Pakistan.
But the systematic oppression of Muslims BY LAW in Europe is nothing to be worried about?

No one is denying bad things happen in Pakistan, but the thing is, bad things happen TO EVERYONE.
And besides, Pakistan is a 3rd world country where majority of the population is uneducated and easily manipulated.
What is Europe's excuse?

No, it boils down to three things :

1) Hum Mustafavi hain (We are the followers of the Prophet), do you think that he would have approved of such discriminatory behavior ?

2) Its about how something which should have been socially very much unacceptable hasn't even drawn any semblance of condemnation from the majority of us out there, we're actually making excuses and absolving our blame by drawing parallels with all the other wrongs that happen in the world.

3) Wanton killing of minorities has happened in Pakistan and these acts, whereby even the peaceful majority ostracize a community based on a difference of opinion, is only going to add fuel to fire.

No, it boils down to three things :

1) Hum Mustafavi hain (We are the followers of the Prophet), do you think that he would have approved of such discriminatory behavior ?

2) Its about how something which should have been socially very much unacceptable hasn't even drawn any semblance of condemnation from the majority of us out there, we're actually making excuses and absolving our blame by drawing parallels with all the other wrongs that happen in the world.

3) Wanton killing of minorities has happened in Pakistan and these acts, whereby even the peaceful majority ostracize a community based on a difference of opinion, is only going to add fuel to fire.
Mr he would have ordered the killing of that Mirza if he would have done in his time in his last time Musailma declared PRPOHET HOOD and he sent Army to fight him

Mr he would have ordered the killing of that Mirza if he would have done in his time in his last time Musailma declared PRPOHET HOOD and he sent Army to fight him

That was Azab-i-elahi, because the Prophet actually knew what God was talking about, unlike the imposter. Furthermore, I was referring to the people and not to Mr.Mirza Qadiyan. I'm sure that just as the Prophet didn't do anything to the Jews or the Christians or the Pagans, he would want us to adopt a method of preaching based on facts and reason instead of hate and exclusivity.

Back
Top Bottom