What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
my personal research shows south asian men are least favriout in eurpean women.....because of their weird ways and attitude towards women in general...........
i dont know much about chinese japanese or napalise women........

and i also do agree with south asian women being fiesty but in every society people's attitude build up due to having some certain social issues or traditions and they musnt be judged too harshly......but south asian women are very firsty that is the matter of the fact.......

in theory
nina's reasearch shows that in theory
in the south asian and middle eastern communities and countries the root of the most biggest problems actually derives from having a more complicated social structure and the root of the most biggest and strongest problems actually lies in the back of the more complicated social problems there fore it is very important that they are addressed and argued upon with the same vigourity shown in other subjects by the gentle men.......

my personal research shows south asian men are least favriout in eurpean women.....because of their weird ways and attitude towards women in general...........
i dont know much about chinese japanese or napalise women........

and i also do agree with south asian women being fiesty but in every society people's attitude build up due to having some certain social issues or traditions and they musnt be judged too harshly......but south asian women are very firsty that is the matter of the fact.......

Gotta disagree with you here. It depends upon the situation/man in question. I have no difficulty.

Actually the reason I don't go out with south Asian girls is that they have the arrogance (fiesty i don't mind but there is a difference between it and arrogance because the competition is stifled) born of having a "captive audience" in so far as south Asian men, and the whole cultural philosophy of looking down upon any kind of outsider.

actually i kinda agree with you on that most of the south asian girls i have met look down on men and also other weman that are not south asian.

Gotta disagree with you here. It depends upon the situation/man in question. I have no difficulty.

Actually the reason I don't go out with south Asian girls is that they have the arrogance (fiesty i don't mind but there is a difference between it and arrogance because the competition is stifled) born of having a "captive audience" in so far as south Asian men, and the whole cultural philosophy of looking down upon any kind of outsider.

Woha !!!! totally agree there.
But in a general rule, most South Asian men are pricks!!!, those belong to uneducated or really concked class, Lets put an X class for the real nice men who have been exposed to certain style of living, and the same crop women are really really arrogant!!! I love fiesty women...as i have announced that multiple times in the forum.

let me guess, your previous boyfriend was brit south asain!!!!!:devil:
I agree on Brit south asans!!!! both muslims and hindu's are the most racist bigots i have ever seen

they are extremely racist and hate full and men are the true MCP's of their kind..........

I had most racist comments passed at me by fellow south asians , while white people were very friendly

brit-south asian women were really bad!!!!! worse than the men

For guys who think women dont dig guns and bombs

bf9f8dd48eb7051fe40c632d06de2208.jpg

I said I have never meet one

I had most racist comments passed at me by fellow south asians , while white people were very friendly

I had the exact opposite experience.

I am assuming that you are from pakistan or India.

plz tell us more about the south Asian men mentality. like personal exp.

what kind of women they are programmed to respect?

off course i am from pakistan
as you can see the flag below my avetar.......

off course i am from pakistan
as you can see the flag below my avetar.......

That is the default setting. anyway good to know that ur from Pak

I know of several girls who are left behind in Pakistan and India by south asian Brit husbands. My friend asha used to help out in a NGO for women of south asian decent in Glasgow

But it seems you had a very very bad expeirence with some particular brit-asian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom