What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who died and made you God...lol. :lol:

On a serious note, lets not spoil the thread and try not to get too personal either. This way nobody will get hurt. If Nina says she's a girl thats good enough with me, no proof required.

Thanks!
Neo

:smitten:

How about lets talk about the shade of your hair???? is it burgundy.......

Anyone with coloured hair or has done it once in their life time, can put in their contributions...

I would go first burgundy for sometime...and Punk Blue for a day..lol

my hair is dark brown......

introduction evening has been extended to introduction weekend......
any one wishing to introduce them selves then do so.

Lol @ Adux !

Allow me to make a brief introduction..
Im 19 years old. Live in India, New Delhi, goto college in Gurgaon, doing computer engg,

6 ft tall, 78 kgs weight(fck pounds), dark hair.

Am going head over heels for a girl who already has a boyfriend. Somehow i only like girls who already got boyfriends !
Love to go to discs, have been thrown out of 1, though there is no limitation on discs in gurgaon or delhi. Love to play pool , tt,and swim.

Love dry humour and sarcasm.
I have a view on everything imaginable, and mostly it runs completely opposite to what the rest of the 'sane' people think.

And Neo and Sammy are in love, though they dont admit it !

For guys who think women dont dig guns and bombs

bf9f8dd48eb7051fe40c632d06de2208.jpg

hmmm, guess i will have to write something about meself now,

i am a doctor, 26 years old..........worked in a hospital for a year, wasnt satisfied, destiny and all that crap, got fed up with the current situation in my country, decided to do something about it, started studying for the CSS examination, have just given my papers and am now waiting for the result.

i dont like people who talk all the time against my country without ever trying to do anything to set it right.

i play football, cricket, tt, badminton, snooker etc.

so, thats just about it............cant share my love life here now can i !!!! hehehe

hmmm, guess i will have to write something about meself now,

i am a doctor, 26 years old..........worked in a hospital for a year, wasnt satisfied, destiny and all that crap, got fed up with the current situation in my country, decided to do something about it, started studying for the CSS examination, have just given my papers and am now waiting for the result.

i dont like people who talk all the time against my country without ever trying to do anything to set it right.

i play football, cricket, tt, badminton, snooker etc.

so, thats just about it............cant share my love life here now can i !!!! hehehe

OFF COURSE YOU CAN.........

Ofcourse you can wounded healer, I understand your love for a PURE unadulterated Afhgani's...lol

Ofcourse you can wounded healer, I understand your love for a PURE unadulterated Afhgani's...lol

lolz.

would u believe it if i told u that i was once in love with a Nepalese girl.

aaah, the good old days.

I love Nepali women, Though i have never went out with one, I had a friend and she was amazing, very beautiful and serene...sadly she was going out with another guy. Hmm!!!

I love Nepali women, Though i have never went out with one, I had a friend and she was amazing, very beautiful and serene...sadly she was going out with another guy. Hmm!!!

yes, serene is the right word.........sure brings back memories.

yes, serene is the right word.........sure brings back memories.

I somehow lost interest in south-asian women (indian and pakistani) lately especially the current crop, Too much attitude for no reason, I always found scottish and german women really nice.

hahaha, the current crop is definetly something that one has to avoid.

how about chinese or korean women, very down to earth.no attitude what so ever.
and they really are very nice:whistle:

I have gone out with a chinese woman, and she was really nice and 7 years older to me!!! but still she was very very nice!!!! I have always been attracted to japanese women, and i have never met a korean woman.

PS: make sure you are in a sound-proof apartment when you have a a chinese woman over....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom