What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booze .... Corona Extra with lime, cigar's : cuban!!!!!!

take your time..........

but not too long thou corona extra could have its magic working and you might end up telling us more then expected :eek: .........lol

No way. No young girl of 21 from the sub-continent posts her picture on the internet. Not with the kind of people they have on this forum. No...:disagree:

Comon now Sammy, put on an afghani burqa and post a picture...:cheesy:

neo put some photos up...........

thread is open for introductions.......
ever one is welcome.............

well as you all know i am nina work as an assistant accountant.......27 quite old......
i have an opinion on just about every thing.....just like you guys have.
i studied psychology and then accounts and now studying ICT and computing.
i like fashion hight heels make up i like charity work charities i support include i would not mention specific names but in general work against..cruelty to animals child abuse violence against women...... poverty... child labour....cancer research....education
and manymore.....
as much as i like to go out i also like to stay in....
i love to read i have red many books i love movies the last movie i watched was
28 weeks later i didnt like it its all based on some fictional fantasy but only thing was true in the film was the fact that RAGE VIRUS DOES EXIST.....but not to that extend.....lol
i love people with good sense of humar i am single at the moment but not looking either.......
i love tenis......i like down to earth people with good sense of humar.........in music i like pop and jazz and bollywood and lolliwood music........i love animals specially dogs love dogs...

This sounds like a speech one of the miss world finalist would do.

@ nina
ma'am, ur making us over-sized guerillas go soft.

next thing i know, we will be discussing Oprah in this forum:rofl:

but its good to have a woman on-board, this place needed a woman's touch.:tup:

away for a bit but will be back in abit just popping out for a bit............

keep the threads going.............come on pathetics..............

@ nina
ma'am, ur making us over-sized guerillas go soft.

next thing i know, we will be discussing Oprah in this forum:rofl:

but its good to have a woman on-board, this place needed a woman's touch.:tup:

man you make me feel like a woman............

photos........introduction???????
who are you sexy stranger........???

Guys,

What if Nina is not Nina but someone else. What if she is a guy, taking us poor sorry excuse for human beings on a ride?

Guys,

What if Nina is not Nina but someone else. What if she is a guy, taking us poor sorry excuse for human beings on a ride?

well i am a woman i have my photo up as well.
some of you could be women who knows...viceversa...

who else thinks i am not nina....??
come forward....?

Guys,

yes, I agree with you on this one Adux :bounce:

well i am a woman i have my photo up as well.
some of you could be women who knows...viceversa...

who else thinks i am not nina....??
come forward....?

Nina take a picture of yourself with today's newspaper, and post it here, and you might see more men opening up their hearts to you, for introspection!!!!!!!! here in the cyberworld, everyone is guilty until proven innocent...lol:cheers:

Nina take a picture of yourself with today's newspaper, and post it here, and you might see more men opening up their hearts to you, for introspection!!!!!!!! here in the cyberworld, everyone is guilty until proven innocent...lol:cheers:

Proof of Life. :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom