What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina

BANNED
Reaction score
Ello0 Ello boys.......mummy is here!!! so its about time you stopped argueing and insulting each other..........

welcome to every one this is an no one talks about politics i say no one talks about politics! introduction evening.

every one introduces them selves with photos......
and talk about their hopes fears achievements losses......happinesses and hurts...
this is an evening of romance philosophy and poetry.......
bring on some booze and some cigars....lets get talking.
woo hooo........

Do you expect boys to come running, when you write "mummy's here"

Booze .... Corona Extra with lime, cigar's : cuban!!!!!!

Do you expect boys to come running, when you write "mummy's here"

How can I be romantic around a 'mummy' whithout faking? :cry:
I could try though...:enjoy:

well as you all know i am nina work as an assistant accountant.......27 quite old......
i have an opinion on just about every thing.....just like you guys have.
i studied psychology and then accounts and now studying ICT and computing.
i like fashion hight heels make up i like charity work charities i support include i would not mention specific names but in general work against..cruelty to animals child abuse violence against women...... poverty... child labour....cancer research....education
and manymore.....
as much as i like to go out i also like to stay in....
i love to read i have red many books i love movies the last movie i watched was
28 weeks later i didnt like it its all based on some fictional fantasy but only thing was true in the film was the fact that RAGE VIRUS DOES EXIST.....but not to that extend.....lol
i love people with good sense of humar i am single at the moment but not looking either.......
i love tenis......i like down to earth people with good sense of humar.........in music i like pop and jazz and bollywood and lolliwood music........i love animals specially dogs love dogs...

neo turn now then adu

ladies first........neo please....shed some light......

Love vodka. Hate smoking. Like reading. Like to be outdoors. Hate cats. Love dogs. Studying management. Just 21. Lesbian.

Love the rain in London.

Single. Looking with eyes wide open. Might propose in about a fortnight if she comes back to UK.:crazy:

I'm getting into trouble. I know. I can't help. :oops:

shhhhhhhhhhhh
listen ..................................

they are all here but wont say any thing...............lol

come on guys come forward if you are online.........................

ok samudra thanks for telling us about you bring on some more photos of you as well..........

well as you all know i am nina work as an assistant accountant.......27 quite old......
i like fashion hight heels make up i like charity work charities i support include i would not mention specific names but in general work against..cruelty to animals child abuse violence against women...... poverty... child labour....cancer research....education
and manymore.....
i love to read i have red many books i love movies the last movie i watched was
28 weeks later i didnt like it its all based on some fictional fantasy but only thing was true in the film was the fact that RAGE VIRUS DOES EXIST.....but not to that extend.....lol
i love people with good sense of humar i am single at the moment but not looking either.......
i love tenis......i like down to earth people with good sense of humar.........in music i like pop and jazz and bollywood and lolliwood music........i love animals specially dogs love dogs...

Marry me! :smitten:

ok samudra thanks for telling us about you bring on some more photos of you as well..........

No way. No young girl of 21 from the sub-continent posts her picture on the internet. Not with the kind of people they have on this forum. No...:disagree:

I'm just a few years older...but whats in the age, its only a number...:enjoy:
me too...
International Travel Management, six languages and I'm a professional masseur.
i like fashion hight heels make up
Appreciate women with good taste in fashion and high heels. :azn:
i like charity work charities i support include i would not mention specific names but in general work against..cruelty to animals child abuse violence against women...... poverty... child labour....cancer research....education
and manymore.....
Do eight hours of volunteer work a month, basically to buy off guilt of living a comfortable life.
I work with refugees, asylum seekers and animals.
Born to party, love going out and dance...keeps me young. :cheers:
i love to read i have red many books i love movies
Addicted to reading and movies.
the last movie i watched was..
Behind Enemy Lines 2
Didn't like the movie, but I'm a great fan of Sandra. Ain't she pretty?
i love people with good sense of humar i am single at the moment but not looking either...i like down to earth people with good sense of humar....
Appreciate dry humor, love jokes and self spotting.
i love tenis......
Play tennis, football, jogging and love swimming. I have blue belt in Kara-Te (Wado-Kai). Used to play cricket and hockey in my school days.
in music i like pop and jazz and bollywood and lolliwood music........
Jazz, R & B, Ghazals...
i love animals specially dogs love dogs...
Love cats, have two of my own, Cheetah (7) and Simba (6), an aquarium and a volliere with tropical birds.

Well...looks like we have a lot in comon Nina ji...:smitten:

I'm just a few years older...but whats in the age, its only a number...:enjoy:

me too...

International Travel Management, six languages and I'm a professional masseur.

Appreciate women with good taste in fashion and high heels. :azn:

Do eight hours of volunteer work a month, basically to buy off guilt of living a comfortable life.
I work with refugees, asylum seekers and animals.

Born to party, love going out and dance...keeps me young. :cheers:

Addicted to reading and movies.

Behind Enemy Lines 2

Didn't like the movie, but I'm a great fan of Sandra. Ain't she pretty?

Appreciate dry humor, love jokes and self spotting.

Play tennis, football, jogging and love swimming. I have blue belt in Kara-Te (Wado-Kai). Used to play cricket and hockey in my school days.

Jazz, R & B, Ghazals...

Love cats, have two of my own, Cheetah (7) and Simba (6), an aquarium and a volliere with tropical birds.

Well...looks like we have a lot in comon Nina ji...:smitten:

wow neo all that was a bit of a shock yes we do have a lot incommon.........

so sounds like you not woman then:tongue: ..........but thats even better

No way. No young girl of 21 from the sub-continent posts her picture on the internet. Not with the kind of people they have on this forum. No...:disagree:

sadumdra sweet heart.......

why not.? ( if you know what i mean)

i did didnt i.......?

life is not worth a damn till you can say i am what i am......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom