What's new

An Indian Muslim Sheds light on Indian Secularism.

One is just wondering how shameless Pakistanis really have to be. Your society doesn't even spare mentally challenged children from falsely accusing of blasphemy and driving out whole colonies of Christians. It is literally a week since 100s of Christian homes were burnt for blasphemy accusicion . Now I think about it, it's not strange at all. Fanatics supporting another fanatic.

Of course, total ignorance about the Christian home burning that happened in Madyha Pradesh the same week. :rolleyes:

Silly Indian.

no,we do touch them,because they are a part of my country..so yes we do touch them,play with them and eat with them..

you on the other hand may not touched a pakistani hindu,chances are dim and getting dimmer,as they migrate to india..

20 Hindus out of 2 million Hindus in Pakistan migrated to India.

Big deal.

More people cross the LOC illegally to come to Pakistan in a day than so called Hindus migrating to India.

Of course, total ignorance about the Christian home burning that happened in Madyha Pradesh the same week. :rolleyes:

Silly Indian.

20 Hindus out of 2 million Hindus in Pakistan migrated to India.

Big deal.

More people cross the LOC illegally to come to Pakistan in a day than so called Hindus migrating to India.

so called hindus??i am done with ya..

You must be stupid not to see that I did not reject what the idiot owaisi said. Anyone can say anything.

However the original poster, a high IQ one like yourself, takes the opinion of a rabid religious maniac to judge the founding principle of my country and all insecure pakistanis join the corus of that ridiculous assertion, i.e. instead of discussing what owaisi said they discuss the spin the high iq OP posted.

Since that high IQ poster happens to be pakistani, its valid to expose the hollowness and hypocrisy of his assertion that what a rabid islamist says or does is a commentary on the nature of a nation. And that is achieved by pointing out that 40000 pakistanis have been killed by rabid islamists the like of owaisi and that if owaisi's speech is a commentary on india, then the violent bloody actions of those islamists is a commentary of pakistan.

Keep splashing your high iq pls, its entertaining.

Yeah, I am stupid in not being able to read your mind. That is some mighty strong Indian logic right there. I don't recall you ever saying "yes, this is a problem for Muslims in India and we should try to prevent it from happening"
Instead you went the typical, low IQ Indian route of "DERRRR PAKISTAN IS THE WORST PLACE ON EARTH AND SHOULD BE DESTROYED BY CTHULU"

And the rest is just your insecurities and low IQ talking.
If you feel that we are sooooo evil, then you are free to start a new thread on how the EVIL Musalan forced your Mother/Father, Aunts, Uncle, kids, dogs to be Muslim and eat halal beef.

Yeah, I am stupid in not being able to read your mind. That is some mighty strong Indian logic right there. I don't recall you ever saying "yes, this is a problem for Muslims in India and we should try to prevent it from happening"
Instead you went the typical, low IQ Indian route of "DERRRR PAKISTAN IS THE WORST PLACE ON EARTH AND SHOULD BE DESTROYED BY CTHULU"

And the rest is just your insecurities and low IQ talking.
If you feel that we are sooooo evil, then you are free to start a new thread on how the EVIL Musalan forced your Mother/Father, Aunts, Uncle, kids, dogs to be Muslim and eat halal beef.

OK let me say it, people like Owaisi who do politics of divide and rule, of cultural segragation and hatred based on religious ideas are a problem for muslims of india, as they will suffer in the end if they manage to cut themselves off from the mainstream and indian law is trying to prevent it from happening.

In an islamist country like Pakistan, such people however will prosper and indeed have a place in society, even when they end up killing 40000 muslims for being less than muslims. Hence the different spin by the OP and you and a different interpretation by indians and indian law. There, I said it.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

It's even funnier when low IQ people don't understand the meaning of "lecture" but due to inferiority complex, infer things that are not there. ;)

Another incredible lecture. :omghaha:

Typical Pakistani mentality - Anyone becomes a hero/tiger if he starts bashing other religions, start calling names to other religion's gods.. And if some one call names to their gods they invoke blasphemy.. This is the very reason for their downfall and the state they are in today.. They have turned into a society filled with intolerant bunch who always praises the intolerant ones..

Well this guy speech pretty much endorse Mannmohan singh report about Indian muslim living condition and discrimination in majority Hindu.

Threads like these make me wonder what could be the age of the thread starter and the moderator who commented below that :omghaha:

It seems your high IQ brain is failing to comprehend his post..He is countering the logic of using the speech/action of an extrimist as an example of indian secularism by comparing it to using the actions of high IQ islamic terrorists(who kill thousands every year in the name of islam)of pakistan as an example of pakistani islamiath..

Fail troll... :lol:

This cutting and burying alive of women children happens the most in India than the rest of the world... Look up female infanticide in India.
Everyday case reported.
You're lucky to even live until 5 in India if you're of the female gender.

I'll leave it at that, yeah?

I'm glad I live in Pakistan. India sounds like a hell hole of a nightmare.

Another Indian Muslim sheds light on Indian Secularism to a Pakistani Journalist . He whacked her around . Javed made her look dumb .

Another one .

Salman rushde:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So much for the SECULAR INDIA.

Modi kills thousands of Innocent Indian Citizens and he is primed for PM position.

Akbar Owaisi speaks his mind and he is put in Jail.

Where is Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression in Secular India.:rofl:

welcome to india son.

Last edited by a moderator:
That piglet ran away and u call him a tiger!? :lol:
The 'sher-e-hyderabad' was shown his place by the man who has balls of steel...Raja Singh :smokin:

strange for a hindu the words r 'bold' n for a Muslim words were 'hate'.

Minority discrimination at its best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom