What's new

An Indian develops 1000000000000 Frames/Second Photography.

Think of the military application, send thousands of them, and pick all the grenades and drop them on enemy, or destroy enemy's AWACs........;)

We should bring this dude back!

Well this people are ambassadors of India, there was a time till 80's Indian's are considered as snake charmers in the west but now the world's respects Indians for their commendable contribution in the science and technology, the IT industry have changed the face of India, and the people of Indian origin who work in abroad have changed the perception about Indians...Hear is a video made in 2002 shed some light on the pros of famous Indian IIT which has given many famous innovators to the world...

Last edited by a moderator:
Many Indians who go to US and live for some years there want to get the citizenship of US. But they are Indian, and US citizen in Name. Only after third generation they are really US citizen.

Dont forget there are many Indian Americans who would choose Dual citizenship in a heartbeast but Indian Govt does not allow it at the moment

Well this people are ambassadors of India, there was a time till 80's Indian's are considered as snake charmers in the west but now the world's respects Indians for their commendable contribution in the science and technology, the IT industry have changed the face of India, and the people of Indian origin who work in abroad have changed the perception about Indians...Hear is a video made in 2002 shed some light on the pros of famous Indian IIT which has given many famous innovators to the world...
That was a tongue in cheek statement :cheesy:

Dont forget there are many Indian Americans who would choose Dual citizenship in a heartbeast but Indian Govt does not allow it at the moment
How would dual citizenship help ??? We don't want the same mess as Pakistan.
Either you are aIndian or an American citizen :)

When there's racism problems you all cry that they're all equal americans, but when they do something good, they suddenly become indian again and forget their american identity?
I don't remember the last time a Jewish American scientist was called Israeli?

When there's racism problems you all cry that they're all equal americans, but when they do something good, they suddenly become indian again and forget their american identity?
Go and read about him...born and raised in India...went for PhD in US....So that makes him Indian....If he was born and raised in US, he will be called American from Indian origin.....

True...Its like saying Rehman malik is not british.

That was a tongue in cheek statement :cheesy:

How would dual citizenship help ??? We don't want the same mess as Pakistan.
Either you are aIndian or an American citizen :)

Well, you are looking at it from the Prism of Pakistan. But take a look at Israel? There a few countries that offer it. And in Pakistan;s case, I don;t believe the dual citizenship had any effect on the country's downfall. It was greed/corruption more than anything else. There are folks like me who never had a choice to decide their faith. In order to be an INdian citizen today, you must reside in India for 20 yrs. Very easy for someone like Sonia Gandhi, since all of our resources go to support her lifestyle

Nobody forgets their identity, even if they are American. Jewish Americans have dual citizenship. Good or bad, Indian American have an Indian identity no matter what you say or believe. Good or bad remember that.

Go and read about him...born and raised in India...went for PhD in US....So that makes him Indian....If he was born and raised in US, he will be called American from Indian origin.....

It doesn;t matter to me....its word play designed to make a difference when there really isnt one. Like I said before....Indian American who want that right should be given a chance at dual citizenship if they meet certain criteria.

wow.. Such a amazing news.. Indian connection to it is a best part :)
1 thing for sure. We may limp behind at olympics.. but our engineer,scientist,technicians all have took us par and have showed the world that we have capability in technology to take on any developed country and also outperforming many advanced super duper technology seeker countries. :yahoo:

Wow Speech less. I can think of so many application of this technology in Science. Further he made it open source.

wow.. Such a amazing news.. Indian connection to it is a best part :)
1 thing for sure. We may limp behind at olympics.. but our engineer,scientist,technicians all have took us par and have showed the world that we have capability in technology to take on any developed country and also outperforming many advanced super duper technology seeker countries. :yahoo:

Indians will be the world leader in technology mate. just wait for 2-3 more decades. Already you are seeing the results. more of such people will stay in India in future and more and more will also come back from US. India will be the technological giant.

Back
Top Bottom