What's new

An attack on Syria will only spread the war and killing

will they attack syria really?:undecided: how will the arab world react to it?
@Armstrong @KingMamba93 @p(-)0ENiX

The vast majority of the people here are against the Syrian regime. This includes both Saudis & the Syrians themselves. While people here would be happy about taking measures to end the conflict early & save lives, the opinions on whether or not Western forces should intervene seem to be kind of divided to me. The general consensus is that any sort of help would be appreciated, but I get the feeling common citizens in the West won't be too excited about interfering in another Middle Eastern country.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vast majority of the people here are against the Syrian regime. This includes both Saudis & the Syrians themselves. While people here would be happy about taking measures to end the conflict early & save lives, the opinions on whether or not Western forces should intervene seem to be kind of divided to me. The general consensus is that any sort of help would be appreciated, but I get the feeling common citizens in the West won't be too excited about interfering in another Middle Eastern country.

yes why must always west has to jump in to the personal matters of arab countries? this will fuel more hatred for west in muslim world!

Russia has sent 12 warships to Syria

russia is going to do war wid whom?:undecided:

n y russia is not siding wid US? i thout they were always allies

Show MONIE to russia and they'll side you too, russia is using syria as bargaining chip, russia is under debt if world pays it they'll back off and it would be like birthday party for US-NATO in syria.

yes why must always west has to jump in to the personal matters of arab countries? this will fuel more hatred for west in muslim world!

I can't speak for the whole Muslim world because I certainly won't hate them if they do or do not interfere. I don't consider this conflict our country's problem, we have many issues of our own to deal with including the deaths of innocent people due to f!lthy terrorists. The death & suffering of innocent people anywhere is bad & should be condemned. Besides, many Arab countries including Saudi Arabia are offering their support to the Syrian people.

I can't speak for the whole Muslim world because I certainly won't hate them if they do or do not interfere. I don't consider this conflict our country's problem. The death & suffering of innocent people is bad though. Besides, many Arab countries are offering their support to the Syrian people.

it is not our prob but we can still care abt it....it can be pak in future btw....how are u so sure that pak cant be da target?

ok lets take it this way...if anyone attacks our house,any outsider,how would we like to react? nobudy even if its any criminal's house,likes any interference!!! some of our gud neighbours,wud come out in support while some selfish ones wud stick back! thats da case!

Whoever kills that son of a alewite ***** assad its ok

The Muslim world won't complain but will support it

Assad has bought this upon himself

Not for the first time, the west and al Qaida will be fighting shoulder to shoulder for the sake of some kings and some corporate moguls.

The same west will then spend hundreds of billions fighting al Qaida, except with taxpayer money this time. That will cost the tax payers and hundreds of thousands will die, but NONE of them will be the kings or the corporate moguls.

Does anyone else not see the king and corporate honcho nexus?

it is not our prob but we can still care abt it....it can be pak in future btw....how are u so sure that pak cant be da target?

ok lets take it this way...if anyone attacks our house,any outsider,how would we like to react? nobudy even if its any criminal's house,likes any interference!!! some of our gud neighbours,wud come out in support while some selfish ones wud stick back! thats da case!

I never said you shouldn't care about it. If Pakistan is harmed & other countries offer help, I would be grateful, if they don't, that's up to them. It would be great if Pakistan could offer humanitarian aid & stuff to any country irrespective of their religious affiliation or race, but at this moment we have our own problems to solve, that includes eradicating terrorism, corruption, nepotism, etc. Our interference isn't needed or required, & Arab countries are capable of looking after themselves & they are. Besides, weren't you just complaining about the West interfering in a matter that isn't their business? In any case, I don't think any side in this conflict has a clean record, but I hope the Syrian people get their freedom, & the bloodshed ends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom