What's new

An American Soldier, who happens to be Muslim

No! No! ...this war is to capture the countries for the world to control their resources, either they Muslim countries or Christian or African.....US wants to rob everyone of them in the 3rd world countries

We could have purchased those resources openly at 1/100th of the cost on the world market.

How much of our oil comes from Iraq? Less than 5%.

There are not giant convoys of freight ships streaming from Iraq and Afghanistan, loaded with resources. I'd love to see some pictures of this actually taking place.

The dynamics of these conflicts is security-driven and political, not resource driven.

I was actually thinking about joining the Marines at one point. Changed my mind.

My brother is joining the Marines, however.

I have a Pakistani Marine friend stationed in Hawaii. Coolest guy ever.

I am not islamophobic nor am i a bigot.

But considering islamic beliefs, and the fact that U.S and other countries are battling an islamic force, distrusting a muslim soldier within ranks wouldn't be inappropriate at all.

History has proven this.

Fort hood massacure by a muslim soldier.
Afghan national army soldiers turning on coalition soldiers etc.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

I never said that. Don't put words into my mouth.

I said i personally wouldn't trust him considering past events and what his religion teaches (muslims whouldn't fight other muslims) any muslim in the U.S army could turn like the guy at fort hood.

Also just for the record, islam is not a race. So don't bother going on the whole "racist" thing.

So things are looking pretty bleak for all you " BIGOTS " in Christian and Hindu lands.

By 2050 European countries like UK, France and Germany will be approaching 50% because of higher birth rates of Muslims and negative Growth rates of Christians in those countries.

Similarly Muslims birth rates are outstripping other populations in India, Russia.

That spells doom and gloom for all you Christian and Hindu BIGOTS. I guess it is time to kiss your rear end goodbye , hehehehehe

:chilli::chilli::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::bounce::bounce:

So things are looking pretty bleak for all you " BIGOTS " in Christian and Hindu lands.

By 2050 European countries like UK, France and Germany will be approaching 50% because of higher birth rates of Muslims and negative Growth rates of Christians in those countries.

Similarly Muslims birth rates are outstripping other populations in India, Russia.

That spells doom and gloom for all you Christian and Hindu BIGOTS. I guess it is time to kiss your rear end goodbye , hehehehehe

:chilli::chilli::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::bounce::bounce:

Enjoy your deportation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom