What's new

An African Student beaten in India, struggling for life in coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet he claims that he is not a racist..!! :rofl: :rofl: :yahoo:

How is describing someone's physical characteristics racist?

Indians have a clever tongue, but one cannot separate facts from reality.

Honestly, these are the only people I believe Indians respect:

JasPari_History06-full.jpg

Indian+Servant.jpg
Munshi+Vic.jpg
mybedmod.jpg

The British!!!

you are a pretty dull one aren't you. Let me try to explain.. When the Britishers were ruling, India and Pakistan were one nation. So by posting these pictures, you are insulting your countrymen as well. Or do you believe in the mythical "Ancient Pakistan" which lied in Arabia?

I have said this many times and i will say it again. We, Indians are among the biggest racists in world history.

People and mindsets need to change.

1st post in the thread and how did you conclude that this incident was racist hence giving fantastic reason to the trolls on here to have a field day ?

you are a pretty dull one aren't you. Let me try to explain.. When the Britishers were ruling, India and Pakistan were one nation. So by posting these pictures, you are insulting your countrymen as well. Or do you believe in the mythical "Ancient Pakistan" which lied in Arabia?

Yeah man, the guys in the photos look like Pakistanis. :rolleyes:

Dont go on the Gayish name..
It has a huge campus and a good infra to start with...
Good faculties are trickling in...
It has a potential to become a very good private university..!

Jalandhar ,Amritsar etc are like a back year fr me.
LPU is notorious for one thing and one thing only....Sucking u dry,In terms of money.

THis Unversity started off as having a polytechnic and law inst* ,went ahead to make an Engineering block and now is even developing a medical center ..

They just take anybody in,no enrollment criteria.

In India they beat up dark skinned people,

whereas in Pakistan we respect and treat them as our own, because they are our own.

_47200149_1001_cut.jpg

198_340.jpg

198_339.jpg

Why are dimwits lining up to see racism in this? Funniest is those dimwits known for spewing racist garbage on all kinds of threads themselves. An African guy becoming a victim of a liqor shop crime is seen as a vindication of their own racist upbringing by these turds?

Hope the victim survives and that gang of drunk idiots gets what they deserve.

yeah the great Hinduism surrender to the British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom