What's new

Amitabh Bachchan supports Afghan baby Abuzar

Death of anyone is unfortunate but it seems to death of some in a Taliban attack is more unfortunate.

The coverage given to the Afghan journalist is tremendous. And it must be. Killing anyone is against humanity.

But then I cant help draw a parallel between how many civilians US control of Afghanistan has killed. How many Afghans have been killed in futile military operations conducted by US military have been killed, how many women children and innocent men. But media never carries the stories of innocents killed by US military. IT goes in overdrive when innocent civilians are killed by Taliban.

Dont judge me, I m against violence conducted by Taliban as well as the real reason of this violence - US military occupation of Afghanistan and their cowboy approach to world politics.

He lost his entire family .horrific.
I hope Bachchan will give some real financial support to this kid.
Kill that Taliban monsters

bigb4801.jpg

Abuzar was shot 5 times.

Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has lend his support to the two-year-old child, Abuzar, who was shot five times by Taliban militants during an attack at a Kabul hotel last week.

Big B tweeted in support of Abuzar at the request of a fan. “@SrBachchan Hi Sir have you heard about #Abuzar who lost all his family on new year’s night in kabul please RT this to show ur support thanks,” retweeted Senior Bachchan.

afghanistanbaby.jpg

The Afghan toddler Abuzar, who lost all his family members including mother, journalist father in the attack emerged from a coma on Sunday, and his condition has improved.

Amitabh Bachchan supports Afghan baby Abuzar | The Indian Express
Karzai better talk to the Taliban other wise they would first take him out and ANA guys can't handle Taliban they would hardly be able to protect Kabul all most areas will be taken by Taliban soon as long as USA leaves and even if they leave behind 10000 soldiers they are good for nothing

hanzir ki ulaad the **** are you talking about? Bent over Bharotis like typical Afghan we don't care, but don't you dare accuse us of shoting this innocent kid. Accept your mistakes, those who killed are your own people.

Are you for Real? He was emotional because an innocent child was shot 5 times by these murderers & you are abusing him? Man! You are the limit!

^^^ given the rate at which their own children are butchered and soldiers are beheaded, those shameless, cold hearted,emotional-less replies should not come as a wonder .

@@ Topic: Get well soon young champ! Show the scums that god believes in the innocent

Poor child , May god give him strength to fight this out and lead a better life .

And for those who are writing shit and talking about politics here
http://www.listofimages.com/wallpapers/2013/10/up-the-shut-****-you-must-creative-768x1024.jpg

Sickening.

That poor little baby boy. It breaks my heart when I think of all the innocent people's lives that have either been cut short, or ruined forever, by these horrible fanatical pussies. This isn't much different from what a bunch of religious lunatics did to my city back in 2008.

Get well soon dear. So sorry for the loss of this tiny tot's family. RIP. He should join ANA and kill the talibastards without mercy. At this very very young age, he took 5 bullets and survived!!! Maybe he is born to defend his motherland. Good luck son. :)

We should fly him to India where he is guaranteed the best possible medical care.

Exactly my thoughts. But his tweets generated interest about the child. Who knows, maybe a few will come forth to help the kid financially as well.
Amitabh should have done more than just Tweet. After all, he's in the Rs 1,000 crore club. But a tweet is free, so he opted for it. :devil:

Karzai better talk to the Taliban other wise they would first take him out and ANA guys can't handle Taliban they would hardly be able to protect Kabul all most areas will be taken by Taliban soon as long as USA leaves and even if they leave behind 10000 soldiers they are good for nothing

False assumptions you guys always have, but at the end of the day it's Afghanistan progressing more :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom