What's new

Amir Khan Vs. Lamont Peterson Fight @ Washington DC -- 10 December

the only thing amir khan lacks is anger and agression.
he is a cool calm guy while all his opponents are street gansters who are inheretently aggressive...
and boxing needs aggression......that "eat your children" attitude from mike tysson...
khans needs to learn how to be angry and lash out on the opponent as a personal enemy.

he did what Mohammaed Ali used to do...he saves his energy; lets the guy corner him a few times. Play defensively, get a few hits in....he was saving his energy and i know it because even at Round 10 he still was going strong

he could have been more aggressive at certain points but he wanted to conserve his energy and then use it to ware down Peterson; but it seems Peterson was also a formidable enemy.

he is a cool calm guy while all his opponents are street gansters who are inheretently aggressive...
and boxing needs aggression......that "eat your children" attitude from mike tysson...
khans needs to learn how to be angry and lash out on the opponent as a personal enemy.

Bro- BBCD's have natural aggression- equivalent of street gangsters- thats not the reason-
The reason is- He is shy- :D-

the thing is.....its show biz..and people will pay to see the boxer who neats the krap out of his opponent an K.O him..
Khan can only find sponsors if he changes his attitude which fir now is like a propper sportsman.....to a gangster fighting for his life....

Bro- BBCD's have natural aggression- equivalent of street gangsters- thats not the reason-
The reason is- He is shy- :D-

he has to throw away his "gentleman" cloak and start being a yob.....
most Pakistanis are aggressive and BBCD are even more....why cant he use his aggressive side is beyond me.

the thing is.....its show biz..and people will pay to see the boxer who neats the krap out of his opponent an K.O him..
Khan can only find sponsors if he changes his attitude which fir now is like a propper sportsman.....to a gangster fighting for his life....

I say he has to get rid of his Pakistani nationality to get accepted by masses- sponsors will soon follow-

i just got home from teh fight......i got involved ina fight of my own cuz some hillybilly fag-face thought it would be good idea to push me (because of the Khan shirt i was wearing) after the result was announced

white boy took a cheap shot at my chin and knocked me to the ground; i kicked his ankle when i was on the ground he went backwards then according to the people who saw it i uppercut him then put him in choke-hold then situation was broken up

i dont remember NOTHING.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

oh, and i only have mobile camera footage; they banned video recorders will upload tom

ohhh you don't live in pakistan...? I watched a bit of the fight. saw that cheap shot from Khan and the pushing away... but Khan's punches thrown ratio was almost double of the other guy, Just that the other guy connected hell of a lot more. But from what I saw khan fella is damn good and he has manny's trainer too.. he'll be back and if he connects more often, he will be another manny ...

he hopes the crowd will be loud and get on AK's nerves.....

well 99% of the crowd was pro-Peterson......Khan fans found themselves in a hostile territory but so what. 13 rounds and AK was still on his feet and still had much fight in him.

He'll fight another day; his real test will be floyd mayweather

Last edited by a moderator:
this is all i got man, i took on on blackberry so quality sucks....

let the video process; it will be up in a little while its not ready yet

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhh you don't live in pakistan...? I watched a bit of the fight. saw that cheap shot from Khan and the pushing away... but Khan's punches thrown ratio was almost double of the other guy, Just that the other guy connected hell of a lot more. But from what I saw khan fella is damn good and he has manny's trainer too.. he'll be back and if he connects more often, he will be another manny ...

It was a close fight- and the amriki won by few numbers-
The bolded part is what you wished for- not true- or real- your imagination only-

i think his marketing team has promoted him as a "nice lad", a part of it has to do with the european environment the other part being with his personality. He's been hated enough already for his race/religion back in UK and if he had acted as rude macho mad guy that would have catered more to the haters club...

American taste and style is totally different, so he would have to change his attitude a bit to appeal more to the american audience.

Back
Top Bottom