What's new

Americans building bunkers all over Pakistan

Thanks I tried to find it on my own, thought I'd throw it out there to cast a wider net!

I hope they don't let go of this, and come out with more details. Obviously CDA screwed up and is burying this story.

Also, wow thats some bad English!

If really true , this is serious. You need some serious material to build a bomb proof bunker, and for that you need concrete, and concrete comes in trucks, and in Islamabad , there is a specific time for heavy vehicles to enter. You can see long lines of trucks a golra more.

Wonder if this is to keep the Embassy personnel safe in case of any mishap.

Thanks I tried to find it on my own, thought I'd throw it out there to cast a wider net!

I hope they don't let go of this, and come out with more details. Obviously CDA screwed up and is burying this story.

Also, wow thats some bad English!

lolz - i think it was written in a rush! Im concerned that yesterday the news was being aired and suddenly their seems to be a blackout? Have we sold out again? Is it too sensative? Will keep you posted if i hear anything

Dear Asim, i have asked few well informed ppl arround lahore and pindi..... they strongly denied any thing like that but confirm that at some places they have safe houses.

yeah, i also live in Islamabad, but nothing like that anywhere. Asked a few of my relatives as well.

What is the sector?

Man these Americans cannot be trusted, who knows, what the devil are they upto. I say, kick the Americans out of Pakistan, till the time the reveal their true intentions for building these bunkers.

if true....this can be the same strategy.used recently in.libya.
weapons were secretly.amassed at scattered locations...rebels to be were secretly recruited and asked to hang around the weapon dumps and wait for signal...
then all of a sudden signal was given and all the rebels had yo do was get hold of weapons and start firing...

See the video on the first page from ARY.. Islamabad Sector I-9 I think...

if true....this can be the same strategy.used recently in.libya.
weapons were secretly.amassed at scattered locations...rebels to be were secretly recruited and asked to hang around the weapon dumps and wait for signal...
then all of a sudden signal was given and all the rebels had yo do was get hold of weapons and start firing...

IT IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE FOR PAKISTAN AND INDIA HERSELF

IT IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE FOR PAKISTAN AND INDIA HERSELF

May i ask why does everything become a serious issue for India? Caaaaalm down man. Jeeeeez why does everything have to become a very seious issue for India herself!?

May i ask why does everything become a serious issue for India? Caaaaalm down man. Jeeeeez why does everything have to become a very seious issue for India herself!?

because if the media reports are true it may be preparation for war between the two countries concerned.It will not only harm to paksitan but also in this region.

because if the media reports are true it may be preparation for war between the two countries concerned.It will not only harm to paksitan but also in this region.

It aint going to happen and it wont happen so please dont worry yourselves.

Dont understand why they need warehouse outside building perimeters.

The answer of that embassy staff doesn't sound convincing enough..

Somethin's cooki'n

Back
Top Bottom