What's new

American thumbs down for Pakistan

Horrible incident of Salala was initiated by ex-Commie Afghans. In their madness and hate, they wanted to start a direct fight between NATO and Pak army. NATO troops took the bait, but Pakistanis did not.

And you my dear poster are here to mock Pakistan army because they used their heads and not some Mullah-tic emotional outburst.

ex-commies will be more than happy to see their old foes US and Pak to fight among themselves. This is the only way commies can get the revenge of all those Russians killed during ill-fated Afghan invasion.

So Mr. carry on the work of ex-commies. Carry on!

look, regardless who is what, if Pakistan's Military might also have scored 20-30 of NATO side either that time or within next few days, then also, all these was going to get quite as finally we all have to sit together and talk, true. but right now, the only thing is, you have reached a level that they can do whatever they want and you can't even get angry also, and score few of other side even in 'friendly fire' type, and later might have apologized........

... if Pakistan's Military might also have scored 20-30 of NATO side either that time or within next few days, then also, all these was going to get quite as finally we all have to sit together and talk,...........

Wrong again. Allies don't go one revenge killing, gangs do.

As a I said,

ex-commies and Indians would love to see Pak military and NATO go to war with each other. Your insistence on Pak-NATO military conflict just proves my point.

Wrong again. Allies don't go one revenge killing, gangs do.

As a I said,

ex-commies and Indians would love to see Pak military and NATO go to war with each other. Your insistence on Pak-NATO military conflict just proves my point.

look, if you see the comments then indians are very happy after open NATO supply, as, now you will face a bigger threat than what could be during a face to face. you have shown your weakness to those who want to take over pakistan/break it, its the US. the way chinese are found happy while winning in 1962, in the same way indians Vs pakistanis. but its the US/West only who try to take over different nations, including china/india/pakistan all.......

you will face the worse than what could be during a face to face with US. being friend with US/West have taken you to the level when US attacked on 26/11 2011, continuous drone attacks without any permission in UN where china could use veto for you also. anti-pakistan Baloch militants training etc...... while being enemy, Iran is still much better who straight shoot down the drones..... wish you all the best with your friendship with US/UK. :wave:

...... you have shown your weakness to those who want to take over pakistan/break it, its the US......

hahhahahha. What an innocent post.

Pakistan with 200 million population is no Iran or Iraq. No country and especially not US want to take over neither break our country.

Sure there are constipated conspiracy theories from ex-commies and Islamists. But nothing so far bears the truth.

7 months of blockade in Pakistan meant the Russians made tonnes of money allowing NATO supplies through their territories.

Are you afraid that Russians will lose this opportunity?

US and Pak armies have been together for the last 60 years. Each of us know other's strengths and weaknesses.

Salala incident is not going to prove anything new.

peace

hahhahahha. What an innocent post.

Pakistan with 200 million population is no Iran or Iraq. No country and especially not US want to take over neither break our country.

Sure there are constipated conspiracy theories from ex-commies and Islamists. But nothing so far bears the truth.

7 months of blockade in Pakistan meant the Russians made tonnes of money allowing NATO supplies through their territories.

Are you afraid that Russians will lose this opportunity?

US and Pak armies have been together for the last 60 years. Each of us know other's strengths and weaknesses.

Salala incident is not going to prove anything new.

peace

there is a difference between Art and Science, that is, Scientific theories are always correct but Art has failures in some ares and successes in other areas. we discuss politics/ art side of concept here, which always have some failures in few aspects and successes in other aspects...........

Im an Indian origin and currently living in India itself but I always advice Indians to learn from Chinese success who achieved so high success while being an enemy of US/West while US/UK are found more enemies and less friends of India, who always try to break down India by buying different corrupts of India. in the same way I told you, if you might have done a face to face with US then they will have become responsible to first go to UN and get permission for a legal war against Pakistan, similar to Syria, other than just do whatever they want to do with Pakistan. my every post on this forum advice Indians to always remain anti-US/West and learn from China how they had so high success on this stand. I always give example of Philippines also and say, how a religious colony like Philippines is so poor while per capita income of other countries of the same region is twice to them, like of Thailand/ China. I always advice, regardless our regional politics among India-China-Pakistan, we would always have a combined resistance to US/West. and many times I took side with China on my this stand, whenever I had to chose one of China and US, check my previous posts...... :meeting:

friendship with US has no meaning if they dont recognize territory of other countries, regardless which country. US/West want to form a World Government and Rule the world and we dont want that white/christian government whose people are under high school passed labors and they dont want the most capable people of Asia to get high progress. I would like to see people of Asia ruling the world by having higher success, same as how they are so much successful than western people while living in Western countries. we just need to make our native place as successful also :tup:

Im an Indian origin and currently living in India

I suspected you are an Indian, even though your flags show you are from and resident of former Soviet Union.

That's not kosher.

.. many times I took side with China on my this stand, whenever I had to chose one of China and US,

Good for you.

However from Pakistani point of view, China is our good ole neighbor and US is our strategic partner (not the best of partners but still a partner).

Your logic about choosing either China or US is infantile at best.

China is making $trillions by making its own Chinese population work for America 24 hours a day , 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and earn a pittance of living in return.

Still the trade and close relations with USA are good for China as it has become 1000 time richer than its closest rival India.

We live in one world. it is never "either this or that country". You have to deal with all based on your own interests.

So thank you for an "ill-advice" that Pakistan army should go to war with NATO.

peace.

I suspected you are an Indian, even though your flags show you are from and resident of former Soviet Union.

That's not kosher.

So thank you for an "ill-advice" that Pakistan army should go to war with NATO.

peace.

Its because Im no more Indian national, I have Australian passport while coming here and hopefully I will have to move to Russia soon.......

you are already at war, its just you have to respond. anyway its your problem....... :wave:

you are already at war, its just you have to respond. anyway its your problem....... :wave:

Use Indian flags with pride bro! be proud of India the country of your origin. Don't be like so many other Indians who use American and other flags and non-Desi names.

Be proud. If your handle is not Indian, at least use one Indian flag.

US has used drones to kill Jihadis. I wish we had drones, then we would be killing the same Jihadi SOBs. So we have to "outsource" this important job to Americans.

Pakistan is at war with just one country. And that country is India.

Indians and Islamists on the other hand are trying very hard on pushing a war between NATO and Pak army.

As an Indian it is your job to dream daily about the destruction of Pak army. I don't blame you. It is in Indian blood.

Just like it is in our blood to think about the destruction of Indian army.

I wish things were better. But the reality unfortunately is not pointing out to good things between Pak and India.

Still wishing for peace.

peace.

Use Indian flags with pride bro!

you consume my too much time...... Im no more Indian citizen/national nor Im safe living here for last few months also. and soon I may have to go with this man, now talk to someone else from now..... bye bye :wave:

As an Indian it is your job to dream daily about the destruction of Pak army. I don't blame you. It is in Indian blood.
distruction of Pakistan was in the blood of those who have already destroyed Pakistan, while now rest of the world want to make sure that they won't get destroyed from this Pakistan. while I hope, if Pakistan may get any hope of bright future then they may back on track..... bye bye

Back
Top Bottom