What's new

‘American Sniper’ Author Shot and Killed in Texas

I vaguely remembered interviews of him saying he "had no problem killing" those people because they are "savages", and came somewhat close to saying that he enjoyed it. Disgusting.

Better heroes are those front-line soldiers who came back to the US with broken limbs, those who came back with emotional nightmares because they have a conscience (those who truly wants to fight wars for freedom would never "enjoy" killing people), and those who refused to participate after it became more clear that the war was a sham.

In comparison the sniper remains relatively out of harm's way and gloats about his "higher than official report" kill count.

I give him my respect as a skillful soldier that cares about his comrades, but his personal attitude outside of the military is questionable...

Still...RIP, and condolence to his family.

Yes. He was killed by another marine who had traumatic problems when he returned from afghanistan. :(

ap_ht_chris_kyle_eddie_ray_routh_jt_130203_wg.jpg

Pakistani support for terrorists clearly seen in this thread. A sniper doesn't cause collateral damage. So your usual "America killing innocents" excuse doesn't work here.

This guy killed more thn 150 Muslims defending their homeland so yeah m glad he got killed..whats wrong with tht/?he was happy killing our brothers..why shudnt i be happy?

Because none of your "brothers" could touch him. And after a score of 150... it took his own compatriot to kill him.

Learn to respect other soldiers too.

Nah. Ignore him. Just another islamist terrorist outside who supports his "brothers" to kill everything that's not from his religion. He should be really sorry to missing the chance of putting a point between your eyes.

Nah. Ignore him. Just another islamist terrorist outside who supports his "brothers" to kill everything that's not from his religion. He should be really sorry to missing the chance of putting a point between your eyes.

Islam does not allow anybody to kill innocent people so why label Terrorists "islamist"? Thats like labeling Nazi soldiers as soldiers of Christ.

Islam does not allow anybody to kill innocent people so why label Terrorists "islamist"? Thats like labeling Nazi soldiers as soldiers of Christ.

1- I know that.
2- He used the term "150 muslim brothers" which means islamist terrorism. It's NOT related with your religion. But he uses it as tool. ;)
3- think you know the differences between islamists and islamist terrorist

Back
Top Bottom