What's new

‘American Sniper’ Author Shot and Killed in Texas

darkhero

Reaction score
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/us/chris-kyle-american-sniper-author-reported-killed.html?_r=0

GLEN ROSE, Texas — The authorities in Texas said a man had been charged in the shooting deaths of a former Navy SEAL and author of "American Sniper," Chris Kyle, and a second man at a Texas gun range.

Sgt. Lonny Haschel with Texas Department of Public Safety said Sunday in a statement that Eddie Ray Routh, 25, of Lancaster was arraigned late Saturday on two counts of capital murder.

Mr. Kyle wrote the best-selling book, “American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History,” detailing his 150-plus kills of insurgents from 1999 to 2009.

I would like to say Karma but Karma doesn't work this way.
150 kills? writes a book to gloat? no guilt?

Not a good man.

some good news after a long time :sniper:

This reminds me of (Saif Ul malook) Author Muhammad Baksh and it goes like this

Dushman Maray Tay Khushi Na Kariye Sajna Wi Mar Jana
Deegar Tay Din Aaya Muhammad,Tay Oudak Nu dub Jana

Translation
Rejoice not if your enemy dies because friends also die
O Muhammad Baksh, the evening has come, the end is near, for, it

Jay Waikhaan Main AMlaan Wallay ,Kujh Naeen Mairay Pallay
Jay Waikhaan Tairi Rehmat Wallay,Ballay, Ballay, Ballay

When I look at my deeds I have nothing
But when I look at your mercy, its glorious

Most lethal American Sniper killed in America by his own fellow American.....

hmm......America has definitely gotten more screwed up since last i was there...

RIP

This reminds me of (Saif Ul malook) Author Muhammad Baksh and it goes like this

Dushman Maray Tay Khushi Na Kariye Sajna Wi Mar Jana
Deegar Tay Din Aaya Muhammad,Tay Oudak Nu dub Jana

Translation
Rejoice not if your enemy dies because friends also die
O Muhammad Baksh, the evening has come, the end is near, for, it

Jay Waikhaan Main AMlaan Wallay ,Kujh Naeen Mairay Pallay
Jay Waikhaan Tairi Rehmat Wallay,Ballay, Ballay, Ballay

When I look at my deeds I have nothing
But when I look at your mercy, its glorious

This guy killed more thn 150 Muslims defending their homeland so yeah m glad he got killed..whats wrong with tht/?he was happy killing our brothers..why shudnt i be happy?

This guy killed more thn 150 Muslims defending their homeland so yeah m glad he got killed..whats wrong with tht/?he was happy killing our brothers..why shudnt i be happy?
Defending their homeland by blowing themselves up/beating women/poisoning school childern eh? slightly sad that he didn't score another century, may his soul RIP

Bragging about how many insurgents one has killed doesn't help them ...if anything it makes them more of a target. He was a fool and he died like one... good riddance.

Defending their homeland by blowing themselves up/beating women/poisoning school childern eh? slightly sad that he didn't score another century, may his soul RIP

wudnt you defend Pakistan incase of foreign invasion?...are you like tht?or all of Afghanis and Iraqis who got killed in WoT were like tht?

because, like every soldier he fought for his country. Just as he said, "I don't think twice to save my guys".

Semper fi brother, Rest in peace. We will remember your sacrifeces unlike this idiot.

wudnt you defend Pakistan incase of foreign invasion?...are you like tht?or all of Afghanis and Iraqis who got killed in WoT were like tht?
If it was all up to me, I wouldn't even put Pakistan in a situation that would lead to foreign invasion, this guy was a solider, he was doing what he was told (kill jehadis) and please stop calling afghans brothers, they wouldn't even take a second to think before backstabbing us Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom