What's new

American Football

E46E838C2145-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

u guys stand a good chance to beat the giants - they are running hot and cold!

The useless team lost again!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there is another freaking next year...

Brothers,

Why is it called Football?

Even though i lived for years in USA, i couldn't figure out.......they carry it in their hands? :cheers:

But yea, Rugby FTW!

I am a sorta Dolphin fan.

But Super Bowl for me is going to a cousins house to watch the game. Enjoy the company with Bacardi spice, Coronas, and kickass beef curry. Legend has it as the best beef dish on the east side of Mississippi !!!!

Brothers,

Why is it called Football?

Even though i lived for years in USA, i couldn't figure out.......they carry it in their hands? :cheers:

But yea, Rugby FTW!

In America real football called soccer. I think it should be other way around BUT USA is known for it's arrogance. :azn:

Americans suck at football. And yet they have the nerves to give football their own name - soccer! :angry:

The useless team lost again!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there is another freaking next year...

the giants front-7 was too much for the falcons to handle. i'd thought the falcons wld put up a better fight!
good luck next year!

and how about them broncos. now that was an upset!

Americans suck at football. And yet they have the nerves to give football their own name - soccer! :angry:

We can call it whatever we want. I think it should be called sissy-ball, take-a-diveball, fake-an-injury ball. ;)

it took no time for me to become involved in NFL

i support the Redskins, though they had a shytty season......

my money's on the Giants. Saw Falcons & Broncos game yesterday, which was exciting. Saw it on my buddy's new 3-D tv. Cool stuff.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

We can call it whatever we want. I think it should be called sissy-ball, take-a-diveball, fake-an-injury ball. ;)

eassyyyy now, partner. :angry:

I think either Green Bay or San Fran may win the super bowl this year. Ravens also have a good chance of winning it. Though I am no longer am a football fan but I use to follow it I've lost interest in the game, I like the real football much better.

San Fran their passing game and offensive and running game is pretty solid and record wise there what 13-3? They play N.O Saints next weekend at home, so I think they will take them. 49ers got this.

it took no time for me to become involved in NFL

i support the Redskins, though they had a shytty season......

my money's on the Giants. Saw Falcons & Broncos game yesterday, which was exciting. Saw it on my buddy's new 3-D tv. Cool stuff.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Lol well your going to be losing your money then.

the giants front-7 was too much for the falcons to handle. i'd thought the falcons wld put up a better fight!
good luck next year!

and how about them broncos. now that was an upset!

Now, that was a big Surprise!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!! Saints are really looking good!!!!!

Now, that was a big Surprise!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!! Saints are really looking good!!!!!

they sure are!

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

I think either Green Bay or San Fran may win the super bowl this year. Ravens also have a good chance of winning it. Though I am no longer am a football fan but I use to follow it I've lost interest in the game, I like the real football much better.

San Fran their passing game and offensive and running game is pretty solid and record wise there what 13-3? They play N.O Saints next weekend at home, so I think they will take them. 49ers got this.

i sure hope so!

Two things...

1) Note winkie
2) Quite a few people are making fun of a sport I enjoy, and that I feel has vastly more strategy and depth than soccer. Am I not allowed to defend it?

Back
Top Bottom