What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Bl[i]tZ;2328310 said:
I've no way to verify this claim but I'm reading the following on on twitter - Pakistani Army units came to aid of Taliban sanctuary under attack by US Special Forces. Americans requested close air support.

Source - Tarek Fatah twitter a/c (Pakistani Canadian political activist, writer, and broadcaster)

He says the source is - Afghan and US spokesmen.

Means you are trying to tell us that Salala checkpost of PA is actually a sanctuary of Taliban. Get a life man. PA is not that stupid. If for the sake of argument i accept this, do yo really think that PA would allow Taliban to use there own check post for attacking on NATO/US forces?

I will praise GOV, Gillani and COAS Kiyani....if they act according to the following decision\order

ISLAMABAD: The Federal Cabinet's Defence Committee on Saturday ordered the United States to vacate the Shamsi airbase within 15 days and closed NATO supply lines into Afghanistan in response to a deadly cross-border NATO air strike.

The military’s top brass including CJSC, COAS and the Naval and Air Force chiefs attended the meeting.

The meeting was also attended by the Interior, Defence, Foreign, Information and Finance Ministers while senior minister Pervaiz Elahi and the secretary defence were also in attendance.

The Defence Committee that met under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, hours after the Nato strike in Pakistan that killed 24 troops, categorically said that attacks on Pakistan check posts were unacceptable.

It was also decided that the Prime Minister would take the Parliament into confidence on Pak-US relations. Parliament will also be taken into confidence over the shape of Pakistan's future relations with Nato and ISAF.

Condemning the Nato attack, the committee said that the strike violated international laws.

The defence body further said that no compromise would be made on the sovereignty and protection of the country. "People and army will ensure Pakistan's sovereignty and protection at all cost."

It termed the attacks on Pakistan check posts as completely unacceptable and rejected the labeling of today's event as accidental.

We can put pressure diplomatically, even if they do nothing but still this will send a message that Pakistan won't tolerate these kind of mistakes in future & same time Pakistan should work very hard with unity to bring those murderers to justice in Pakistan

Pakistan won't tolerate these kind of mistakes in future ?????//

how many times we can use this ghisa pita dailoge? ab to is se bahir niklo

ab ke to mar ab ke to mar ab ke to mar .ahahhahhaahahah

Sorry anybody with any service background will know all Flag meeting are duly recorded and minutes are signed.

Copy with photos are sent to higher formations for info and approval, unless its something about black ops.

the trigger Happy guy as you assume would not even know who his helfire will kill but the overall Tactical cdr who ordered it will.

Fly in the Journalist since as per PA its a safe area and lets get some unbiased reports.

Its amusing to see after stating that there have been several meetings between NATO and PA at this post you demure to provide any proof

So where is the serving guy that can give you the proof?
Do you have proof for any of the meetings that happened? their minutes?
You are chasing straws here..
You cant provide yourself what you ask for.

apni auqaat dekh ker baat kero illeterate guy

Yes I can see you are the epitome of literacy and knowledge.

What a literate response. Judging from your statement above , It is obvious you come from very noble and educated family. I am highly impressed by your credentials and your Intelligence quotient. The statement above speaks volume about your highly developed mind and character and the nobility of your family background.

P.S. By the way, Illiterate is spelled like this ( and not illeterate , like you spelled). For a highly literate gentleman, you certainly are challenged by spelling simple words.

You just proved my point. The poor PA Company CO, reported the camp location wrongly and in that case it was not our fault.

Don't twist my words here. it was in context of your post where u mentioned that same can be said about the PA men who mistakenly killed their own men. I am amazed that how fast you people can came up with theories... first it was denial, then it was attacked as PA was helping Taliban and now errors in map. what is next BTW?

So where is the serving guy that can give you the proof?
Do you have proof for any of the meetings that happened? their minutes?
You are chasing straws here..
You cant provide yourself what you ask for.

Yet I demure to point fingers while you state with certainity.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Don't twist my words here. it was in context of your post where u mentioned that same can be said about the PA men who mistakenly killed their own men. I am amazed that how fast you people can came up with theories... first it was denial, then it was attacked as PA was helping Taliban and now errors in map. what is next BTW?

Yet you are scared to take journalists to this place already cleared of TTP as per PA? What have you to hide?

Every time sovereignty is compromised, it is followed by such announcement and then back to normal.

Remember in Wiki Leaks the Pakistani politicians told the Americans that they will protest in public but support in private.

Means you are trying to tell us that Salala checkpost of PA is actually a sanctuary of Taliban. Get a life man. PA is not that stupid. If for the sake of argument i accept this, do yo really think that PA would allow Taliban to use there own check post for attacking on NATO/US forces?

Lets first verify this statement but Americans have claimed in the past that at times Pakistani army "aids" the insurgents crossing the border.

"vacate the Shamsi airbase within 15 days and closed NATO supply lines into Afghanistan"

just 15 days and temporary shut supply lines? A weak response. :disagree:

28 martyrs didn't know how to shoot helicopters, wow! What's point of thousand MANIPADS in the inventory?

This is an undeclared war in between 'allies' and we have to do the needful in this situation to return all the 'favours' that these 'allies' have bestowed up us.

Pakistan won't tolerate these kind of mistakes in future ?????//

how many times we can use this ghisa pita dailoge? ab to is se bahir niklo

ab ke to mar ab ke to mar ab ke to mar .ahahhahhaahahah

Imran you post with very good sense of humor, just a request please post in English more often as you are one of the posters I like to read.

No Offense mate.

Every time sovereignty is compromised, it is followed by such announcement and then back to normal.

Remember in Wiki Leaks the Pakistani politicians told the Americans that they will protest in public but support in private.

yes yes dear we are also not stupid its just bla bla eat dinner and go home on luxury cars .they are just fooling and public is being fooled .damn they never change a single word same as last time every word is same .if a suicide blast happen at this meeting and these bastards die pakistan can come out from mess .

..why PA can not shoot down Drones... as a reaction to this? Drones have killed more pakistanis than this raid ( although this raid killed service men and drone kills civilians).
For this incidence NATO has ofered condolences , but for drone, never such thing . Drones attack are delibrate and pre-planned .

Back
Top Bottom