What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

why kayani is not declaring emergency at the western border, deploy SAMs babur cruise, mltilaunch vehicle etc

Although I cannot comment to the veracity of these reports, the specific reaction is specifically for responding to ANA instigation. The units will still be getting clearance up the command chain for engagements involving NATO troops. While that can be hard to figure if the NATO troops are with the ANA or not, but the ANA movement and actions are observed and I suspect this step is in reaction to the ANA.

Although I cannot comment to the veracity of these reports, the specific reaction is specifically for responding to ANA instigation. The units will still be getting clearance up the command chain for engagements involving NATO troops. While that can be hard to figure if the NATO troops are with the ANA or not, but the ANA movement and actions are observed and I suspect this step is in reaction to the ANA.

what has it got to do with the ground attack, NATO killed your 24 men from air, and NATO not ANA did it, its like you are strapping the bandage in the wrong leg, or a dentist taking out the wrong teeth

do u want more casualties at ur border??????. i don't understand why kayani gave that order, retaliation against NATO will only increase more trouble.

are you stupid?? what we just suffered??? a gift pack was dispatched by NATO heli??

what has it got to do with the ground attack, NATO killed your 24 men from air, and NATO not ANA did it, its like you are strapping the bandage in the wrong leg, or a dentist taking out the wrong teeth

Seems to be a decent strategy. It makes sense to me. The ANA has been involved in every single incident involving xborder firing incidents. A lot of the firing that goes on does not even have anything to do with the Taliban, rather the Durrand line issue.

So the Army may have decided that they will hit the "soft underbelly" (ANA) of the security triumvirate comprising of the US, ISAF and the ANA.

Demands could be to ensure Pakistan's interest in region and stop attacking on Pakistan area , and get their ***** back to home as soon as possible.
What ever they say this WOT is foreign war and not economical for Pakistan to fight , better for us to end this.

The ANA are Nato's cannon fodder i.e. new lapdogs.

If the Americans (So called 'worlds super power') cannot fight against Taliban (who have just AK-47s) then how the heck would they counter PA? Our 24 troops were killed because if you read some news reports, one of our army member had said that NATO helicopters were hovering just within the boarder, 1-2 km, something like that. At the end of the day, NATO is scared and the fact is they can't fight on the ground. We have seem them cowardly during OBL raid using stealth technology.

it was a one off incident, do u want too see it on daily basis????

one off?? killing 24 of the 'allies', its like russians killing indians, and its not one off, 75 soldiers have been killed by NATO air raids

Remember friends. Nato are the worlds biggest drug dealers. They are distributing 90% of the world's opium from Afghanistan to fund their escapades in the region.

Back
Top Bottom