What's new

America will attack Iran, Syria in October: Gul

Neo said:
Greater Israel will not include anything other than the Golan Hights.
Sinai is gone, so have Gaza and the West Bank.

Lebanon and Syria? Not in a Century!
Egypt and Jordan? US allies, out of question!
Saudia Arabia? World War III!

I am not explaining what Israel can do and what can't. what I was trying to explain is that what are their aims. Horrible!
BTW: Saudi Arabia doesn't have soo much strong defence to make it WWIII.
all of them are sweet cake for US.

Saudi Arabia houses some of the holiest sites, most sacred to all muslims.
Any attack on Saudi Arabia will be considered an attack on Islam, resulting in a huge surge of muslim forces and support from Brunei to Guyana.

This is the only thing where the Ummah will be undivided and come to support Saudi's.

General Hameed Gul, at times seems would've best suited the Mullah Alliance rather the post of an army general. He is a total fanatic and has quite narrow point of views to almost everything.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

What was it again?

Pakistan was going to be attacked in 2002?

Then 2003?

After a break in 2004 and 2005, now its 2006 again?

I don't know what is more stupid, the people who say this things to win political cred or the people who believe it and discuss it on a forum.

I think it is the latter. How many times must deadlines come and go before you realise its all ****?

Don't make me laugh at you. The reason America gave advanced Harpoons and AMRAAMs to Pakistan is to invade it.

Suckas.

Propaganda and disinformation is a part of the international geopolitical life.

If repeated endlessly and some actions in the international geostrategic field appear scary and leading to justifying such fears, then even educated people, who have a serious doubt of the actual intentions, can feel threatened.

Therefore, if some people have an apprehension, then it could possibly be unfair to dub them as "stupid". This fear become more ingrained if one side continues to be defeated inspite of all efforts. Therefore, the apprehension takes realtime structure in the subconscious mind and hence they believe it (such "fantasies", if you will).

This fear becomes concretised when people of authority and learning subtly manipulating the real facts to suit their convenience feed it to the people who are already worried of the consequences of certain actions and which, owing to an overdose of clever propaganda, appears real. Gul appears to be the master at this game.

Hence, it is not surprising if a large segment of the people of the Islamic faith do feel that Israel is out to capture Arabia.

Logically, Israel would be stupid to capture Arabia and have a whole lot of people who will then start making and using IEDs as a profession and not as a hobby!

The Islamic fear of Israel is understandable given the history and circumstances, though misplaced and exaggerated.

Salim said:
1. This fear becomes concretised when people of authority and learning subtly manipulating the real facts to suit their convenience feed it to the people who are already worried of the consequences of certain actions and which, owing to an overdose of clever propaganda, appears real.

2. The Islamic fear of Israel is understandable given the history and circumstances, though misplaced and exaggerated.

1. Of course, I assume you are talking about the Pentagon right? or the U.S. state dept?

2. Yes, also it would be even more understandable if the 900 dead in Lebanon could speak.

Neo said:
Greater Israel will not include anything other than the Golan Hights.
Sinai is gone, so have Gaza and the West Bank.

Lebanon and Syria? Not in a Century!
Egypt and Jordan? US allies, out of question!
Saudia Arabia? World War III!
I wish I could recall more harsher words than "Living In Fool's Paradise" :wall:
What resources do Muslims have and Arab particularly to fight a world III ? :cry:

Sid said:
General Hameed Gul, at times seems would've best suited the Mullah Alliance rather the post of an army general. He is a total fanatic and has quite narrow point of views to almost everything.
I think otherwise. He was probably the most sincere and honest ISI chief Pakistan has ever got. What ever he is saying is worth hearing and pondering.

sigatoka said:
1. Of course, I assume you are talking about the Pentagon right? or the U.S. state dept?

2. Yes, also it would be even more understandable if the 900 dead in Lebanon could speak.

No.

I am not fooling myself with Dutch courage!

A news came through recently on Jang, and some one else have also posted that on PDF, that the US has already transferred few of its premium stealthier Fighter jet F/A-22 to Israel. Whats a point of transffering such sophisticated technology to Israel then, if they are not planning for something in near future. I has already mentioned that there is no threat to Israeli current fighter jet from Lebanone as they lack the capability to counter any AF. Acording to few Pakistani military experts its an unusual activity, as Israel is fighting in Lebanone and could far out.

US on the other hand has also announced that they can pull back their forces from Iraq in near future as the country is heading towards civil war, that means they can focus on Israel issues now.

http://jang.com.pk/jang/aug2006-daily/04-08-2006/up12.gif

America has transferred F-22 to Israel?!

AHAHAHAHAH IT gets even better!!!

Go on, I am in need of belly laughs today!

Being willing to hear any last spurious and idiotic rumour is not intelligence or open mind, it shows too much time, paranoia and complete idiocy.

Only people who are now not in important roles in life have time to think up stupid thoughts like this.

Like retired generals.

Or journalists.

Or 16 year old scratching their balls talking geopolitics and refusing to listen.

MrConcerned said:
America has transferred F-22 to Israel?!

AHAHAHAHAH IT gets even better!!!

Go on, I am in need of belly laughs today!

Being willing to hear any last spurious and idiotic rumour is not intelligence or open mind, it shows too much time, paranoia and complete idiocy.

Only people who are now not in important roles in life have time to think up stupid thoughts like this.

Like retired generals.

Or journalists.

Or 16 year old scratching their balls talking geopolitics and refusing to listen.

Do you think its funny, its alarming mate.

Whatever you think whether its just rumours or believes, news just dont come through without reasons. The way the americans are helping jews this is nothing, i would be expecting something bigger than that.

There is NO indication that any F-22 Raptors have been given to the Israelis. There are only a handful of Raptors in service as of now and the US would like to full its own requirements before even planning to sell some to any of its allies. The Raptors are first and foremost needed to equip the squadrons based in Alaska and Hawaii.

Israel has a stake in the JSF program just like other US long-term allies (Britain and Australia for example) which still has a long way to go before the AC enters serial production and starts to enter service.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom