What's new

America seperated Pakistan from Bangladesh in 1971, and is doing so again

:lol:
You are a confused person because of changing so many nationalities!
:rofl:

We are the Bangladeshi. It is obvious for us for all time. Alas! sorrow for you! You have no National Identity which has distinct ethnicity. So, don't get confused. Pity for You!

We were Never Indian, Pakistan is bad dream for us as United Banglastan was lost in 1947. We were always Bangladeshi. We are ancient Gangadrabiri, fighter against All the Aryans. We are the and were the Independent Banglastan. We are in our home, though our home is reduced by the coward Aggressors. We were always the Bangladeshi, We are always the Bangladeshi & We must be the Bangladeshi for all the time. No place for the Aryan in our territory. That is the final point. We have successfully cleared out all the bad dreams and the Aryan clusters with our combined National effort. We are the Bangladeshi Race! We are the seventh Largest Nation of the world which has only one distinct ethnicity which is lacked by many false Nation. So, don't be jealous by observing our purity, unity of race which is lacked by some human Cluster. We are the Bangladeshi Race since the ancient time & that is the final point. We are the only TRUE NATION in this territory. NEVER BE JEALOUS! WE ARE THE SEVENTH LARGEST NATION OF THE WORLD. THIS IS NOT SO CHEAP. MIND IT.

Er..........you do realize that Bengali is an Indo-Aryan Language.

A jehadi hitler in the making ..............:tup:

Hitler loves his country. He did crimes for the benefits of his Nation though it was full of risks. He was an Aryan. I love my country. But I must not do any crime for the benefits of my Nation. We must do that what is justice. We are not the Aryan. We must destroy last conspiracy of any type of the Aryan cluster for safe guarding our Bangladeshi Race! We are not a myth. We are the only TRUE NATION is this territory which has distinct ethnicity. This is not so cheap.

Typical pakistani attitude Blame it on Amrika

@ Thread stater : U R blaming US for '71 , but don't you think west pakistan was responsible for that .

We are the Bangladeshi. It is obvious for us for all time. Alas! sorrow for you! You have no National Identity which has distinct ethnicity. So, don't get confused. Pity for You!

Nope . We are INDIAN ..........that is enough for us ........

Hitler loves his country. He did crimes for the benefits of his Nation though it was full of risks. He was an Aryan. I love my country. But I must not do any crime for the benefits of my Nation. We must do that what is justice. We are not the Aryan. We must destroy last conspiracy of any type of the Aryan cluster for safe guarding our Bangladeshi Race! We are not a myth. We are the only TRUE NATION is this territory which has distinct ethnicity. This is not so cheap.

As Syama Ayas pointed in #153 , to safeguard your ethnicity and to protect it's pride , you should stop speaking the Indo-Aryan language Bengali ........

Nope . We are INDIAN ..........that is enough for us ........

I don't want to say anything Whatever you are! We have no interest on others. We are on our own Way. We are on the real ethinicity based on the strongest Base. This is our identity on authentic basis. We must not tolerate any word about our race. If anybody do that then We are forced to open the mouth to uncover the truth which lives with the pity! We are the Bangladeshi. We are only one TRUE NATION in this territory & that is the final point.

America seperated Pakistan from Bangladesh in 1971, and is doing so aga
No America,Not india,not ussr, but bengalis themselves separated east pakistan from pakistan.Anything else is pure horse dung.

Who is this guy Sheikh Shakib Ahmed, his comments seems like I am listening to impossibru dialogues from movie 300. :rofl::rofl:

There are hundred threads in BD section discussing Sheikh Sakib Ahmed, don't know why he left the section

No America,Not india,not ussr, but bengalis themselves separated east pakistan from pakistan.Anything else is pure horse dung.
Bengalis were forced to, they had no other choice, specially for east pakistan regiment! it was do or die for them! They did and revolted timely!

I don't want to say anything Whatever you are! We have no interest on others. We are on our own Way. We are on the real ethinicity based on the strongest Base. This is our identity on authentic basis. We must not tolerate any word about our race. If anybody do that then We are forced to open the mouth to uncover the truth which lives with the pity! We are the Bangladeshi. We are only one TRUE NATION in this territory & that is the final point.
Unless of course you have one! :lol:

As Syama Ayas pointed in #153 , to safeguard your ethnicity and to protect it's pride , you should stop speaking the Indo-Aryan language Bengali ........
Bangla hoilo drabir vasha. Ata kono ARYAN ( GERMANIC) vasha na. ARYANRA shob bohiragoto. Tara ekhane aisha amago Vasha shikse. Tara shankhai kokhono pach vager opore jai nai. Shobaire petaia thanda koira disi. Amago shobdo shikha boi bandaile ki Bangla Aryan Vasha hoia jabo. Oi din bone gese. Oi bebsha shesh. Amra amgo porichoy bala koira jani. We must establish those in literature.

Bangla is the Dravidian Language. It is not the the Aryan(Germanic) Language. Aryans are the outsider. They came from the Normandy. They learned Bangla from the Dravidian mass people. They were never more than five percent in the total population. We have given them the good treatment since the ancient time. It is shameless attitude of the Aryan cluster as they learned Bangla from us and claiming that Bangla is originated from Aryan(Germanic)! Those days have gone to forest. That business is now completely banned. We know our ancient root. Those must be put in literature just in time.

We are not a myth. We are the Bangladeshi Race. The Seventh Largest Nation of the world. The only True Nation in this Territory & that is the final point.

Bangla hoilo drabir vasha. Ata kono ARYAN ( GERMANIC) vasha na. ARYANRA shob bohiragoto. Tara ekhane aisha amago Vasha shikse. Tara shankhai kokhono pach vager opore jai nai. Shobaire petaia thanda koira disi. Amago shobdo shikha boi bandaile ki Bangla Aryan Vasha hoia jabo. Oi din bone gese. Oi bebsha shesh. Amra amgo porichoy bala koira jani. We must establish those in literature.

Bangla is the Dravidian Language. It is not the the Aryan(Germanic) Language. Aryans are the outsider. They came from the Normandy. They learned Bangla from the Dravidian mass people. They were never more than five percent in the total population. We have given them the good treatment since the ancient time. It is shameless attitude of the Aryan cluster as they learned Bangla from us and claiming that Bangla is originated from Aryan(Germanic)! Those days have gone to forest. That business is now completely banned. We know our ancient root. Those must be put in literature just in time.

We are not a myth. We are the Bangladeshi Race. The Seventh Largest Nation of the world. The only True Nation in this Territory & that is the final point.
Looks like you are trying hard to change the history altogether! he he he

Back
Top Bottom