What's new

America’s latest TV fixation: Nuclear war in Pakistan

Seen all 3 episodes - rollicking show. It doesn't paint Pakistan in a bad light; quite the opposite. It shows the Americans launching a nuke strike on Pakistan because of some internal conspiracy within USA and in Episode 1 they show the US President facing impeachment proceedings thereby implying that this could be a diversionary tactic.

Obviously, we are all innocent.. :angel:

If I were the shooter I will not shoot at hero's present location which end up as waste but shoot at the point where the hero is running o. Just calculate the future position by understanding where he will be and spray bullets.

I think you what you mean is known in shooting circles as shooting with a lead :sniper:

Even when James Bond runs, the bullets hit place where he left.

When firing at the good guys moive directors use a formula called Storm Trooper Effect

only a TV, you can image anything, they had image thousand kind enemy attacking in US, nothing series

only a TV, you can image anything, they had image thousand kind enemy attacking in US, nothing series

Wise words for sure. I only wish I had the code book to help me decrypt what you are trying to say.

There should be a TV serial or film showing Israel getting nuked, the reaction of the international jew hiding under american , brtish or other western nationalities would be interesting to watch then.

USA is getting ready to invade Pakistan. Pakistan must stand with Iran and Russia as well as China for protection.
We have a "Last Resort" of our own too :)

Hamid Gul once kind of leaded it too in a program.

In Alif-Laila (Arabian Nights) stories there was a Jinn(Genie) who was indestructible. But that Jinn's life was in a parrot. To kill/subdue the Jinn, that parrot had to be found & as soon as parrot's neck was strangled jinn died & of course parrot too.

Israel is the parrot, & US is the jinn.

Hamid Gul said a desperate Pakistan will NOT sink alone. It will take down the parrot with it too, thereby stopping jinn from what it is doing all around the world now. & world will become a peaceful place. :)

We have a "Last Resort" of our own too :)

Hamid Gul once kind of leaded it too in a program.

In Alif-Laila (Arabian Nights) stories there was a Jinn(Genie) who was indestructible. But that Jinn's life was in a parrot. To kill/subdue the Jinn, that parrot had to be found & as soon as parrot's neck was strangled jinn died & of course parrot too.

Israel is the parrot, & US is the jinn.

Hamid Gul said a desperate Pakistan will NOT sink alone. It will take down the parrot with it too, thereby stopping jinn from what it is doing all around the world now. & world will become a peaceful place. :)

Luckily, Hamid Gul is retired and has nothing to do with SPD and NCA. :)
Neither his thoughts are shared by these bodies.

I actually watched the show..

The submarine was ordered to attack Pakistan.. through an insecure line..

When the Captain.. denied.. and asked for the message to be sent on a more secure line..

U.S. navy ships.. attacked their own submarine.. and said.. Pakistan attacked the Sub.

little did they know.. the Sub survived.. and is a sub without a nation now.. Thats the show..

The show shows a false-flag move to attack pakistan.. to get public support behind the attack.

While in reality its the U.S. ship that fired a cruise missile at its own submarine.. and the attack is blamed on pakistan.. to get public support.. short after.. pakistan is hit by 2 nuclear attacks.

If you haven't seen it.. here is link

http://abc.go.com/watch/last-resort/SH55199666/VD55236475/blue-on-blue

I actually watched the show..

The submarine was ordered to attack Pakistan.. through an insecure line..

When the Captain.. denied.. and asked for the message to be sent on a more secure line..

U.S. navy ships.. attacked their own submarine.. and said.. Pakistan attacked the Sub.

little did they know.. the Sub survived.. and is a sub without a nation now.. Thats the show..

The show shows a false-flag move to attack pakistan.. to get public support behind the attack.

While in reality its the U.S. ship that fired a cruise missile at its own submarine.. and the attack is blamed on pakistan.. to get public support.. short after.. pakistan is hit by 2 nuclear attacks.

Don't forget the Russians.

Back
Top Bottom