What's new

Am I turning into a hate monger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We r largly anonymous here,have certain kind of approach towards someone,we know nobody can harm us even after all the crap we type through our keyboard,in short we feel ourselves as some warrior's fighting for some cause,i dont think hardly if anyone is serious about what he types,how many Indian's,Chinese or Pakistanis can say directly at the face of each other what they promote here,no one will,in contrast we will show generosity to each other,but this realm give us some sort of freedom that was always deep thrusted in our hearts,though,just dormant

Exactly right. :tup:

I have friends in Hong Kong who are Indians and Pakistanis, and we all get along really well. In fact, some of my very best friends are South Asians.

Which is why I find it SO shocking when I see such hatred on the internet...

Before joining the forum I had some misconceptions about the members and pakistani people.
Then I realised that those are also Human Beings.
Actually after joining this forum I think I have developed a good relationship with pakistani people.

i tell you one instance (no offence to anyone), when india offered the aids to pakistan for flood victims, some pakistanis members were against these moves because they did not want to get embarrass on the forum if indians someday talk about it....that was the limit for me...... similar case applied to us also.. that actually leave a bitter taste in your mouth...

i get a lot of sane advices, hopefully i can be a better person. thanks

Over time you'll learn to keep your political views from affecting your personal life. It's pretty much a given but newbies often see blurry lines between what is a political stance and what is an appropriate personal decorum.

It takes time.

On another forum before the time of Defence.pk, I got my self into a forum feud with a bunch of Indians, and one particular Indian retired brigadier. We were bitter enemies on the forum and had pretty much insulted each other's everything.

The fight pretty much started off when I insinuated that the Indian army is involved in rapes in Kashmir and him being a veteran of the Kashmiri war from the Indian side pretty much translated that as myself calling him a rapist, of course, I was a mean to him on purpose as well, one thing led to another, and the moderators put up with our feud for a few years even.

However over time forum etiquette grew in each of us and as difficult as it was, on the occasions we do speak, its always a lot of respect as a debater and we learn to keep our views on Kashmir from conflicting on what each other really are as a person.

It takes time. Doesn't matter on your age, it sort of matters on your forum age as well.

Funny thread.

What do you indians want us Pakistanis to say, "we love india and indians"?

4 wars and ongoing long-lasting disputes also india the major player in breaking Pakistan into two.

Add to that Pakistan and india have no mutual strategic interest in the South/Central Asian region. Both countries blame the other when anything goes wrong.

So what do indians expect?

There is just so much hate on the internet.

I am the kind of person who likes to get along with everyone, and I have always advocated cooperation between ALL Asian nations.

But after being called a "chink" so many times... it does kind of warp your view a little.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-information/36630-addressing-chinese-members.html

Its bad to narrow down at indians, i have seen alot of members calling indians Bharti(Favourite word of Jana) and despite alot of attempts to shut it up, they carry on with it.
Only thing is that its DOT PK, because of which bharti goes on but P.A.K.I. doesn't.
I agree with one of poster above there are some double standards, which eventually lead to more Hate mongers.

Mods should think about it.

^ You indians call yourself bharati.

The Constitution of India and common usage in various Indian languages also recognise Bharat as an official name of equal status for india.

Every news channel in Pakistan when discussing india refers to india as bharat and indians as bharati. Even some indian hindi channels refer to india as bharat and indians as bharati.

Funny thread.

What do you indians want us Pakistanis to say, "we love india and indians"?

4 wars and ongoing long-lasting disputes also india the major player in breaking Pakistan into two.

Add to that Pakistan and india have no mutual strategic interest in the South/Central Asian region. Both countries blame the other when anything goes wrong.

So what do indians expect?

Here is a one few members that BENNY mentioned to identify them and avoid them.

You know Omar compelled me to write down the signature i hold.
If he(and some few like him) would have been banned for it alot earlier, i would have never wrote down my signature.

Again Mods think, cleaning few 3-4 like omar, would make 300-400 like me to vanish away from hate and get back to much more normal talks, forum would be much healthy place for sensible talks.

Last edited:
^ You indians call yourself bharati.

The Constitution of India and common usage in various Indian languages also recognise Bharat as an official name of equal status.

Every news channel in Pakistan when discussing india refers to india as bharat and indians as bharati. Even some indian hindi channels refer to india as bharat and indians as bharati.

Thank god, for first time you wrote down the spellings right. May jana and company also follow you.

Like Benny said, dont know about Mods but now am Ignoring you.:wave::wave:

Here is a one few members that BENNY mentioned to identify them and avoid them.

You know Omar compelled me to write down the signature i hold.
If he(and some few like him) would have been banned for it alot earlier, i would have never wrote down my signature.

Again Mods think, cleaning few 3-4 like omar, would make 300-400 like me vanish away and forum would be much healthy place for sensible talks.

So now you are trying to blackmail Moderators :wave:

So you are saying you have 300-400 additional accounts here in defence.pk

Be with others how you want them to be with you,If you will show anger,you will get the same response,I have here indian friends more than Pakistanis and believe me after seeing us roaming and hanging altogether,no one can even imagine that we are from rival nationalities,i have three indians in my class and many others outside.For me 'hell dont care what indians think about pakistanis or pakistanis about indians,indians,in my eyes are lovely people and pakistanis too as i have long time experience with them,the person who is sitting in his room in india and never happened to meet other national cannot figure out them from this specific site.

My advice, just leave the thread when people start trolling. Its just a small minority on both sides who like to incite the other side. Since we are emotional peoples, both of us, it is easy to piss us off and once we are pissed all hell breaks lose. So what do i do? Just leave.

Lol hold strike gather Indian members and leave this forum.... Solved.. Pakistan will also live in peace..

One think I want to tell you, even if we have bitter relation with Pakistan, we cannot live without them..

Che said once- It is bad not to have friends, but it is worst not to have enemies..

So just enjoy, respect your enemy they are part of this society.. We have learnt to live with them.. Just imagine your world without Pakistan? It would be really boring.. Disputes are bound to happen.. We should live this moment..

i also enjoy to take cheap shot against each other. We love to

hate each other and enjoys the helplessness of each other.

I am not like that, My culture is not like that, I haven't taught

anything like that, so why I am behaving like that ?? Am i turning into

a hate monger because of the discussion taking place on the form ??

On the net, the world seems a closed loop - it's not reality - on the net, emotion can and does get the best of everyone - and this thing about being culturally close - think that one over - we OUGHT to respect our differences, not our similarities those are for celebrating.

As I read your post, I thought of how courageous you are and of how fortunate we are that the likes of you exist, who question themselves and their motivation - we owe you.

And in the mean time, chill - there's lots of good discussion, good information and yes lots of the opposite - you'll lose it, everyone will lose their composure somewhere along the line. just remember to pick yourself up and get back, because we are not the positions we take. Chin Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom