What's new

Altay tank introduction video

Nice insider sight in the auto loader's system and Gun barrel elavetion. Not good as the new Type 99 tank though. A good advasary for M1 Abrams..

German engin are better than chinese engin:woot:. No copy and you have warranty. And we dont match our tanks with copy cat tank T-90 tank...

German engin are better than chinese engin:woot:. No copy and you have warranty. And we dont match our tanks with copy cat tank T-90 tank...

Fail. Type 99 uses a laser Communication system which is unjammable unlike Altay Radio frequency based system. T-90 came out mid 90s while type 99 was in planning stage in the 80s. The upgrade is better than Altay

Omggggg Chinese talking about quality,,,, am I gone mad?????? They copy Russian and America things, you use Russian engine in your jetss.

Fail. Type 99 uses a laser Communication system which is unjammable unlike Altay Radio frequency based system. T-90 came out mid 90s while type 99 was in planning stage in the 80s. The upgrade is better than Altay

There is no specification about the altay yet...

go fantasy further--

Nice insider sight in the auto loader's system and Gun barrel elavetion. Not good as the new Type 99 tank though. A good advasary for M1 Abrams..

Altay don't have an autoloader system... For comparison, Wait until other 3-4 prototypes revealed. Altay-P1 is manufactured to test the mobility of chassis...

I bet it is using an German engine...Turkey lacks good engine tech.

Prototypes have MTU German engine but Domestic 1500hp national powerpack is expected to be reached for first 250 serial production Altay...

To talk about a system, especially for comparison, Try to get informed enough before typing something...

Omggggg Chinese talking about quality,,,, am I gone mad?????? They copy Russian and America things, you use Russian engine in your jetss.

Fact is that they already build their own satelite launcher and what do we have? Nothing.. still struggling with 300km missiles (that are copied).

Back
Top Bottom