ANKA Male UAV and President Gul
18.jpg

Altay MBT model 1/1
tank-altay.jpg

R-İHA
1.2.20110511083049.jpeg

Pakistani POF EYE
1.2.3.4.20110511083049.jpeg

is the explosive reactive armor on the tank in the pic?

Is POF Eye getting some buyers?

No.
This product is of Israeli company and protected by the international patent organization, they can sell it only to those country who isn't a treaty member of international patent organization, there are only few such countries.

No.
This product is of Israeli company and protected by the international patent organization, they can sell it only to those country who isn't a treaty member of international patent organization, there are only few such countries.

It's pakistani POF eye, not israeli one!!

No.

That gun is our product and we will sell it even to Iran if they ask for it , who cares about your treaties , we don't even recognize you :lol:

we don't even recognize you :lol:

You rock !!! :lol:

And for Altay, Its just a disappointing for me !!! This is not a futuristic tank ... It is 80's style designed a tank !! I think Leopard 2a4 NG much much more futuristic than this one ...

Actually this is the first prototype. there will be 3 more but i have no hope !!:angry:

That gun is our product and we will sell it even to Iran if they ask for it , who cares about your treaties , we don't even recognize you :lol:
Yep, Iran and North Korea are all potentional costumers of this gun.

And for Altay, Its just a disappointing for me !!! This is not a futuristic tank ... It is 80's style designed a tank !! I think Leopard 2a4 NG much much more futuristic than this one ...

Actually this is the first prototype. there will be 3 more but i have no hope !!:angry:
Well its tank for the army, not for Hollywood movie.

"Western" MBT usually shun away from ERA, thinking it's a friendly infantry killer. But it's not hard to install ERA should ATGM threat becomes too great.

It's just a mock-up even not a prototype. Otakar will produce 4 different prototype before serial production.

IDEF 2011: Turkish MBT prototype unveiled at IDEF
May 12, 2011

The newest main battle tank (MBT) prototype for the Turkish Armed forces has been unveiled this week at IDEF 2011 in Istanbul by Otokar. If the programme goes according to plan the MBT, known as ‘Altay’, will be the first indigenously developed tank for Turkey.

The Turkish Armed Forces already operate the Leopard 1A and 2A models and the new tank will offer a significant upgrade to existing capabilities.

Ali Eren Topcu, System Requirement Management Section Manager for Otokar, told Shephard that the tank is currently in the first phase of the programme and will enter production pending approval by the Turkish Armed Forces.

Following the preliminary review Otokar will develop two further prototypes, a mobile testing rig and fighting testing rig ahead of a Critical Design Review. If accepted by the Turkish Armed Forces Otokar expects the MBT to enter service in around 2016.

‘So far the Turkish Armed Forces are very interested in the prototype, and the capabilities it will bring them’, Topcu said. He declined to comment on how many vehicles Otokar hopes to develop with the programme.

The tank features a L55 gun, remote weapon station, and a 1,500hp engine. Both the gunners’ and commanders’ stations have identical capabilities in terms of visual systems, and also feature many of the same elements as those on the newly revealed Aselsan Leopard 2 Upgrade Solution. Along with full life support system, and air-conditioning, it is fitted with a fully digitised command and control station and an active protection system.

Claire Apthorp, Istanbul

Source: shephard.co.uk/news/landwarfareintl/idef-2011-turkish-mbt-prototype-unveiled-at-idef/9048/

What do you mean by 80's style ? If you say something like that you have to prove it ? What do you expect from a modern tank ?

They are designing a tank not jacket. Beauty is not important issue.

What kind of childish reply is this? Do you not recognize patent laws?

Of course Pakistan does: Just google the patent case of Basmati rice. Since 'researcher' seems to be an ambition of yours rather than actual skills, let me google this for you:
BBC NEWS | Business | India and Pakistan link to protect Basmati

What else will you come with to justify theft? We don't support India's control of Kashmir, so we will support Terrorists?

Truly pathetic.

What do you mean by 80's style ? If you say something like that you have to prove it ? What do you expect from a modern tank ?

They are designing a tank not jacket. Beauty is not important issue.
I would like to also remind everyone this is not the final design. I mean, structure would be exactly like this one, but detailed design is not finished. We should wait for prototype to emerge to see glimpse of final design.

Back
Top Bottom