What's new

Altaf urges all workers to collect details on muftis, ulemas

v9s

Reaction score
KARACHI Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain on Friday urged all office bearers, party workers and peace loving citizens in Karachi and across the country to submit within a week the details of all muftis and ulemas (clerics) in their localities, regardless of their sectarian affiliations, with the party’s unit and sector offices situated in their respective areas, DawnNews reported.

The MQM chief said that the particulars of all religious leaders holding different positions and titles such as muftis, imams, ulemas and khatib should be collected from the units and sectors at the zonal level from where they would be immediately consolidated and the MQM headquarter Nine Zero in Karachi.

He further instructed all sector and unit office bearers to note down the names with addresses of all those who refuse to share their particulars so that the list of their names could be sent to the government, and so that the government could itself obtain the details, as it would benefit the country and it’s innocent citizens.

Earlier on Thursday, Altaf Hussain had given a 24 hours ultimatum to all top muftis and ulema (clerics) of the country to openly denounce the cowardly attack on young Pakistani children’s rights activist Malala Yousufzai and vowed to expose all those who fail to condemn the attack by banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Altaf urges all workers to collect details on muftis, ulemas | DAWN.COM

Muhahahaha!

As much as I dislike Altaf, I wholeheartedly support this move.

Time to put a little fear of God in to the troublemaker moolahs.

I'd advise all Pakistanis to start doing the same.

Once again the inquilabis , politicians and religious parties have no idea what to do or they are being very careful , MQM and Altaf Hussain took an initiative to lead by example. :pakistan:

This is actually a very good move, good for Karachi...and good for MQM too.
So if there is a Taliban type surge in Karachi, the MQM is well placed to tackle it with their hitmen..
Thugs they may be , extremists they arent.

Time to put a little fear of God in to the troublemaker moolahs.

Fear of GOD? Who is the mass rapist, murder, looter Altaf or religious figures?

Is Karachi going to witness another wave of murders? this time of religious figures.

and this clown claims that his grand was a mufti? shame on him and shame on his parents who gave birth to this monster.

What is extremism? forcing people to accept your point of view at gun point and killing non compliant. MQM is the pioneer of extremism in Pakistan. they are not thugs, don't insult them by calling thugs they are worse, they are mafia, a terrorist mafia.

This is actually a very good move, good for Karachi...and good for MQM too.
So if there is a Taliban type surge in Karachi, the MQM is well placed to tackle it with their hitmen..
Thugs they may be , extremists they arent.

so the witch hunt begins

tumblr_mbem43Rh4O1rs0al3.gif

If i was an Imam masjid in Karachi,i would simply leave my position and do something else..Its not worth it any more..

I for myself has seen dogs living in Masjid inside Pakistan.....as the masjid was abandoned and desolated despite being in the middle of a large population..
We will see more of this pretty soon...
Good luck :tup:

I for myself has seen dogs living in Masjid inside Pakistan.....as the masjid was abandoned and desolated despite being in the middle of a large population..
We will see more of this pretty soon...
Good luck :tup:

WTF Bakwas wat are you on about here , which mosque , which area ... where did you see dogs in masjids are you out of your mind

WTF Bakwas wat are you on about here , which mosque , which area ... where did you see dogs in masjids are you out of your mind
No i am not..
i have lived a life and had experiences many of you hadn’t...
Thats why my point of view is many times different than most of you...
Was in 1991 in shorkot Punjab..The dog had actually dug a nest in Mehrab and was permanently resident there,wasnt a random stray......Because nobody visited the mosque for a long time...
With current hate against Ulema and Imams such situations will only increase..Add that with the fear of well known hit men of MQM and i will be surprised if any sane man will want to serve in a mosque...

No i am not..
i have lived a life and had experiences many of you hadn’t...
Thats why my point of view is many times different than most of you...
Was in 1991 in shorkot Punjab..The dog had actually dug a nest in Mehrab and was permanently resident there,wasnt a random stray......Because nobody visited the mosque for a long time...
With current hate against Ulema and Imams such situations will only increase..Add that with the fear of well known hit men of MQM and i will be surprised if any sane man will want to serve in a mosque...

There must be a reason why was the mosque was abndened ? karachi has huge population and mosques are always full of people , you are exaggerating things beyond reason ... MQM is a political party they do not or cannot control mosques there is a limit. Why are you so on if MQM wishes to register the clerics ?? whats wrong with it

Back
Top Bottom