What's new

Altaf says ‘MQM to endorse martial law against corrupt politicians’

@ all of my pakistani friends

Guys please preserve your democracy. Democracy is like a baby which takes time to mature but when it is matured, the fruits are there for all to see.

I agree there is a lot of negativity associated with the current govt. of Pakistan and may be rightly so but hey, don't lose hope. You are on the right path (at least as far as choosing the right form of national governance is concerned).

Please understand army is not the solution to all of the problems. An army is build to defend a country not to run it. That is not its job. Think about one successful country/empire in global history which had such a strong influence of the army in daily life as PA has in Pak. The way forward is civilian rule. No matter how lunatic your civilian leaders are they will ultimately learn with time and may be your kids or your kids' kids will reap the benefits and thank you for retaining democracy. This cycle of democracy-Martial Law-Democracy - Martial law can't go on forever. It has to stop if Pakistan has to become a successful and prosperous country.

Learn from your mistakes. As prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has said (it's my wallpaper in fact) "He's the most unfortunate whose today is not better than his yesterday".

If army takes over though special provision from Supreme court then CJ will be the president of Pakistan and he must give the date of election. This will be act for short term election and get rid of PPP. Otherwise its corruption is BVR...

Back
Top Bottom