What's new

Altaf Hussein on TV-

Let's be civil and not comment on Altaf Hussain's mannerisms and behavior. Let's just concentrate on the points raised by him and judge them on their merit.

The analysis done on most TV channels showed that AH has failed to convince the people in his speech and has made MQM's position even worse. He hurled blames at every party jumping from point to point except at the only person who started all of this and is responsible for the current political quagmire. It seemed that there was no central plot to his PC and was just addressing the MQM workers who didn't need any convincing in the first place. He kept saying that he has evidence but only showed documents which are already public and can be accessed through different sources.

Also, MQM is cornered right now and is desperately trying to turn the tables and in doing so, using all means possible which includes using the Mohajir card aggressively, declaring the media and the whole nation biased and accusing the whole nation of treating Mohajirs the same as Bengalis. MQM is trying to play victim even before the SC comes out with any decision and subliminally telling the people that we are being treated just as Bengalis and if something goes against us, it would be because of our ethnicity and not because of our wrongdoings. It has undone all the hard work that it did in the last few years to register itself as a mainstream nationalistic party and is going back to being a Mohajir Qaumi Movement. I didn't expect this juvenile approach from MQM considering that they have some very seasoned politicians in their ranks. MQM is trying to tell people that a move against MQM could bring about another catastrophe like the Fall of Dhaka. In my opinion, this is a very anti-national approach by the MQM and a selfish attempt at retaining its vote bank even at the cost of Pakistan's national security. MQM has embarked upon a very dangerous path and I just hope that nothing bad comes out of it.

P.S. I despise the term Mohajir to identify an Urdu Speaker but used it in my post as it was necessary to elaborate on the current game plan of MQM.

I was having a shave with his clip on geo news came singing burqa me rehne do..burqa na uthao..and damn....the sudden burst of laugh spoiled the shave...but as usual me did not refrain from expressing his love for merit...by the way i would like to ask "Merit Quomi Party" that on what merit is Altaf imposing himself as the party leader as he is not even qualified as a Pakistani citizen and secondly who gave them the merit to speak on behalf of all Mohajirs and Urdu speakers?

And whats with the threat that a move against MQM will be a move against cororoes of urdu speakers?? MQM does not represent urdu speakers.

where did MQM get all this money to buy five hours of prime time on all major news channels?? Karachi ke logo ka khon kab tak chooso gey?

TOPI DRAMA of Altaf the entertainer continues... he neva disappoints ..... the best bit was he singing & dancing

Let's be civil and not comment on Altaf Hussain's mannerisms and behavior. Let's just concentrate on the points raised by him and judge them on their merit.

The analysis done on most TV channels showed that AH has failed to convince the people in his speech and has made MQM's position even worse. He hurled blames at every party jumping from point to point except at the only person who started all of this and is responsible for the current political quagmire. It seemed that there was no central plot to his PC and was just addressing the MQM workers who didn't need any convincing in the first place. He kept saying that he has evidence but only showed documents which are already public and can be accessed through different sources.

Also, MQM is cornered right now and is desperately trying to turn the tables and in doing so, using all means possible which includes using the Mohajir card aggressively, declaring the media and the whole nation biased and accusing the whole nation of treating Mohajirs as Bengalis. MQM is trying to play victim even before the SC comes out with any decision and subliminally telling the people that we are being treated just as Bengalis and if something goes against us, it would be because of our ethnicity and not because of our wrongdoings. It has undone all the hard work that it did in the last few years to register itself as a mainstream nationalistic party and is going back to being a Mohajir Qaumi Movement. I didn't expect this juvenile approach from MQM considering that they have some very seasoned politicians in their ranks. MQM is trying to tell people that a move against MQM could bring about another catastrophe like the Fall of Dhaka. In my opinion, this is a very anti-national approach and a selfish attempt at retaining its vote bank even at the cost of Pakistan's security. MQM has embarked upon a very dangerous path and I just hope that nothing bad comes out of it.

Very good post, everytime anything is said against them they play the "you never had to leave your houses, you never had to leave your belongings and travel on trains" card. I dont like the other political parties either but MQM has gone too far to say the least.

Assalam alaikum

kisi nay aik bunday per ilzam laga ya k tum nay chori ki to tardeed ki jaga , he replied tum nay bhi to pichlay sall chori ki thi ( hay naaaaaaaa )

IN OTHER WORDS ALTAF BHAI IS SAYING SUB HAMMAM MAY NANGAY HAIN

TARIQ

This is the program after which Nusrat Javed of Bolta Pakistan has been sacked by Aaj News Management

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ hahahaha " Burkhe mein rahne do " and Naagin Dance...:lol:

after his performance i will wonder if some people still used to say "HAMARAY QUAID" which should be "HAMAREY JOKER BHAI" "GURU".

Pathetic, very pathetic lunatic.

Six Pages not even one Post from Bhai ka shedayeee Karachite :woot: SMR ne tu jan chora lee ki light nahi hai :lol:

But look at the way these basterd behaving with the QURAN Majeed.:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom