What's new

Altaf Hussain willing to return for 'revolution'

My father and my uncle was a CSS officer,, but they couldn't get good positions in pakistan..They both passed their exams with high ranks but my father got the job of Police officer and my uncle got the position in post office...
Both of them are mohajirs, after the independence of pakistan mohajirs didn't held big positions because of quota system and I m sorry to say that but Punjabis and Pathans always hold the big positions..
My father did not get promoted and his junior officer was promoted due to the fact that he was a punjabi and he was very disappointed by the fact and he kicked the job and joined the profession of lawyer and then he continuing working hard in it and his name was on the list for Sind court judges but his name was dropped due to the fact that he was a mohajir and his colleague which was very junior to him become the judge, do you know why because he was a punjabi and he was selected from the sind seat to avail that easily then from punjab quota..
This Pakistan was biased with the Mohajirs..
I can give you so much examples of it if you need it..
Mohajirs are the ones who was very educated on that time and they left their home(India) because of Pakistan...
My cousins which are in India enjoys the the word His Excellency in his name by living in Calcutta and Bhopal..
I love my Pakistan besides this such disrespectful behavior..

quotas were introduced in za bhutto's tym so cant blame the pre bhutto era, now the talents r ignorned because of ethnicity

Don't start with your ethnic clashes on this forum, we all are here for Pakistan and Pakistan alone, nothing else.

Ethnic and sectarian clashes have left us in a sorry state today, if we do not overcome our petty differences, we will suffer even more before we disintegrate all together.

Don't start with your ethnic clashes on this forum, we all are here for Pakistan and Pakistan alone, nothing else.

Ethnic and sectarian clashes have left us in a sorry state today, if we do not overcome our petty differences, we will suffer even more before we disintegrate all together.

agreed.
:cheers:

the revolution itself took 11 odd years lots of lives were lost , are pakistanis willing to go for some thing similar ..? i dont see it hapening high inflation + all this destruction no has time to spare to implement a revolution

It has been 9 years of bloody violence in Pakistan...if you didn't recognize that as a prelude to a revolution...then as they say

"...Khuda hi Hafiz.."

More like bulldog willing to return for paritition of Pakistan.
Thats the last thing we want rather leave zardari incharge.

No more discussions in Urdu.

As much as i hate Altaf Hussain and MQM in general, I do admit that MQM has some of the most educated people in their party.....

Altaf is willing to return and sparklingway has won the Grand Lotto.

Both would only happen in a dream.

Btw, what if we start a revolution and Altaf Bhai fails to get a visa to lead us halfway through it.

As much as i hate Altaf Hussain and MQM in general, I do admit that MQM has some of the most educated people in their party.....

Thats because they couldnt find entry is any parties run by waderas, sardars, choudrys, etc etc. Many so called "pride of MQM" educated brass are not at all happy on internal workings of MQM and iconification of Altaf Bhai (in local language also known as TC)

Nice comedy altaf , btw we dont need you , stay in London drink beer , eat meat and talk sh!t on the phone.

Altaf-Hussain1.jpg

Last edited:
spot on, i actually support jamaat there. ANP is ruining the province there, ANP was influenced from the soviet era, now that era from afghanistan is long gone, AP is in a shitty mess, all they want to do is to create ethnic problems

O Bhai Do you Know The History of Pakistan ? opps How would you

know that you only know the History of India !!

And Yes Pakistani knows that who is creating ethnic problems.

change province name

Yes and all parties supported them in the NA !!

and display banners of united pukhtunistan and sing pukhtun tarana rather than qaumi tarana(national anthem)

source for united pukhtunistan banners ?

and the tarana is this one ask some one he will translate it for you!

they are also banning national anthems in NWFP some body told me.

This vedio is enough for yr mouth to shut ?

ANP wanted to kill fatima jinnah

O Get a life man. :rofl:

it was ayub khan who sent ANPs to karachi to kill mahajirs here and to create greater pakhtunistan in karachi since then they are treated like animals there and its rightly so..

Shame on U !!

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been 9 years of bloody violence in Pakistan...if you didn't recognize that as a prelude to a revolution...then as they say

"...Khuda hi Hafiz.."
Decade long violence doesn't necessarily set a prelude for revolution, especially when that persistently gets imported. Weathering it through even with bruise, battered faces shows national resolve BTW. Also in depth understanding and creating appropriate recipe for it don't really need extra ordinary measure like revolution IMO. And Altaf Shahi's desperation shows somehow conspirator's capitals are exhausting whilst PAKs are prevailing.

Last edited:
Now the Frog Altaf is coming for revolution
Wt a joke :D

Back
Top Bottom