Pakistan
Basic crux of his speech with SAMAA TV is stated as follows:

• Soon, he would address his workers for the last time;
  • MI6 and various agencies after his life;
  • Soon they may kill him or put him to the jail;
  • He won't suicide but will die while fighting for his life;
  • He wanted to come to Pakistan;
  • In England various false cases have been registered against him;
  • To collect coins was his hobby, however, coins were also taken by the foreign agencies while raid; and
  • In the case if he is killed/dead, party members should continue to fight for their right;

Altaf 8.JPG
Altaf 2.JPG
altaf 3.JPG
altaf 4.JPG
altaf 5.JPG
altaf 6.JPG
Altaf 7.JPG
Atlaf 1.JPG

Attachments

• AH7.JPG
    AH7.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 42
Yet another topi drama.

Quite agreed with your judgement!

June 30, 2013

MQM chief Altaf Hussain takes back his resignation – The Express Tribune

April 11, 2008

Breaking News: Altaf Hussain Resigns as MQM Chief
Altaf Hussain has resigned as leader of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM). His stated reasoning: his party failed to contain the violence in Karachi on Wednesday. In one incident, up to five lawyers were locked in an office room and burned alive.

Update: 12:16PM – Altaf Hussain has called back. Apparently got a new calling card.
Update: 12:23PM – Altaf Hussain has taken back his resignation. The whole charade lasted less than an hour. The crowd has been chanting his name for about five minutes. Great performance. Friday evening, prime time

Breaking News: Altaf Hussain Resigns as MQM Chief | The Pakistan Policy Blog

On positive note, he might sing some songs again, which will be remembered for quite a long time :rap:. Well, his last songs were hit.

Update:
Sorry...No GEO Link

hope he is brought to justice and taken away in jail for his countless crimes.

I don't think he would prefer to goto jail. instead he might try to take 1-2 guards.. It would be better to die rather than live shamefully for ever.

In either ways, the world would get rid of him forever. Sooner is better than later and now is better than sooner. :cheers: once he is gone, all target killer, militant wing would be taken out :sniper::guns: and Karachi would soon become peaceful as was before MQM. :pakistan:

I don't think he would prefer to goto jail. instead he might try to take 1-2 guards.. It would be better to die rather than live shamefully for ever.

In either ways, the world would get rid of him forever. Sooner is better than later and now is better than sooner. :cheers: once he is gone, all target killer, militant wing would be taken out :sniper::guns: and Karachi would soon become peaceful as was before MQM. :pakistan:
he was jailed before, in a country in which there are terrorists, rejecting the constitution, & BLA leaders calling for indepence, whatever he is doing is still better then lot of peoples?
if we just see beyond our hate, he is still better then bugtti,s , mullaha fazal ullhas, zardari,s nawaz,s?
politics is all drama, & all of them do different drama,s?
even in briton, they thier prime minsters lies , telling the whole world fake stories of nuclear weapons in iraq?
so thats goes on?

reported
a very low comment, you could hve used something better to satisfy your hate?

i belive you are good poster, plz behave & be exclusive friend, nothing personal?ok
i dont know whether you are a mqm supporter or not but by looking at his statements i think he is threatened by these agencies who were giving him a safe heaven in UK, an undeniable fact.

Back
Top Bottom