What's new

Almost a quarter of men in some Asian countries 'admit rape'

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the image it was written
"Percentage of man admitting rape"
And India is not in the list. It is because they rape and they don't admit they have done anything wrong.
It seems like they are proud of it.

Why are the Pakistanis getting worked up :undecided: The survey was conducted by the UN and is being reported in many news channels.

If you guys are saying that rape is a valid topic for discussion, then don't complain when people post threads about rape in India.

Why is everyone make this thread about China, its not! China just happened to be one of the six countries where the survey was conducted. If I had specifically highlighted the data for China that would be another thing.

Because it is easy to make insinuations on others, but require courage to accept our own faults. Of all nationalities here in PDF, Chinese are the most coward members. This is based on my three years of observing innumerable Chinese coming and going here on PDF.

If you guys are saying that rape is a valid topic for discussion, then don't complain when people post threads about rape in India.

There is a difference between starting threads about individual cases of rape and talking about a survey. I for one don't have any issue with 'rape threads", as long as it is moderated properly.

India being a democracy, every thing is out and make national headlines.

But most of India is rural and literacy rate is one of the lowest, there are more things that are not reported LOL.

Since when has PDF become a serious forum?...Why didn't you comment the same when Chinese, Pakistanis, and Bangladeshis were opening rape threads left right and center. There was even a dedicated sticky Indian rape thread on this forum.

You have to appreciate the Indians here on PDF. We single handedly fight Chinese, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, and because of us this forum is running. The minute Indians leave this forum, others will leave in no time.

You forgot to add "and win" .....

In the image it was written
"Percentage of man admitting rape"
And India is not in the list. It is because they rape and they don't admit they have done anything wrong.
It seems like they are proud of it.

Neither is Pakistan. But thats because the survey was conducted in only 6 countries, not in India or Pakistan.

Coming back to the topic being discussed, I thought Indian girls did not put out enough.

Seems its an Asia wide affliction.

my suggestion to monitor rape related thread was closed yesterday.... I assume administration want it to continue this way.
BTW rape is as valid topic as economy, but you dont have to open a new thread for each rape incident, there are way too many rapes going on (if you see the statistics)

My suggestion would be for all Asian males here to get together and discuss the reasons for this trend.

Hope all Asian females here would join in for a healthy debate as well. No name calling or badtameezi of course.

But most of India is rural and literacy rate is one of the lowest, there are more things that are not reported LOL.

There is very less correlation between women's education and rape reporting. Even in US and western countries, more than 90% of rape cases are not reported. Not reporting is to do with the social stigma attached with rape and repercussions that victim would face in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom