What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. ZA Bhutto started it all by raping the constitution of Pakistan, for the very first time on ethnic basis.
2. Zia-ul-Haq the child demon consolidated it further, and played pogo with the destiny of Pakistan.
3. Nawaz Sharif aka the Ganja's father was picked up on the street, was given loan and many other things by Z Haq. Then the baby Ganja suckled on the devils milk and became what he became. Later he was forged in the house of Saud by being *** ***** for one decade by the royal emirates and sent back to rule over the lesser Pakistanis.

Anything else you'd like to know? :D

Yes one more thing..
On which dope are you today?
Sounds pretty strong...

A very potent one, made with freeze-dried-neuron-dust, made from dead brain-cells of a certain group of people. Oooops, I think I sprinkled too much of the white stuff with the green holiness. :D

Yes one more thing..
Sounds pretty strong...

There was a guy born in land which we call Pakistan today . His name was Baba Bulleh Shah .

few of his relevant quotes

"Mandir dhaa de , masjid dha de , dha de sab kuch jo disda ,
Per kisi ka dil na dhaween rab dilaa wich wasda "

"o tennu kaffir kaffir dassey ( not sure of exact words)
tu aho aho bol "

i bet this guy would have been lynched publicly in Al-Pakistan if he was alive today ...

Truer words were never spoken.

Yes one more thing..
Sounds pretty strong...

A very potent one, made with freeze-dried-neuron-dust, made from dead brain-cells of a certain group of people. Oooops, I think I sprinkled too much of the white stuff with the green holiness. :D

Have you considered the possibility that both of you are talking about the same thing from different ends.

Law and Order & economics is indeed a big cause of violence in any country.

But self righteous religiosity is an equally big if not bigger cause.

At the end of the day - the Wahhabi's have to be removed from Pakistan - whether you do it by better education or outright execution is something that Pakistani leaders would decide.

It is a combination of 3 issues - removing extremist poison from society using education coupled with removing poisonous snakes physically coupled with better law and order to deter any who follow the snakes.

Dude, there is something in the air... I get to agree with you as well, for the very first time (I think)! :D

Have you considered the possibility that both of you are talking about the same thing from different ends.

Law and Order & economics is indeed a big cause of violence in any country.

But self righteous religiosity is an equally big if not bigger cause.

At the end of the day - the Wahhabi's have to be removed from Pakistan - whether you do it by better education or outright execution is something that Pakistani leaders would decide.

It is a combination of 3 issues - removing extremist poison from society using education coupled with removing poisonous snakes physically coupled with better law and order to deter any who follow the snakes.

Dude, there is something in the air... I get to agree with you as well, for the very first time (I think)! :D

That something in the air is called 'ignorance'.

At first I thought it was the foreign elements behind these attacks to create instability, but now it doesn't seem like that.
this seems to be happening a lot. it's sad, if this continues, it could lead to a civil war and foreigners would take that as the perfect opportunity to intervene!

That something in the air is called 'ignorance'.
@Safriz, there's definitely something brewing in the air and it's not just Pakistan, many Muslim countries are getting affected - Mali, Maldives, Egypt, Pakistan and Syria are prime examples.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can come up with many more names, but when it comes to evilness, Zia was the granddaddy of them all.

Having lived through his era since day one...i disagree with you and all others..
The grand evil was benazir bhutto the evil witch who's thirst for vengence blinded her and she was the one who moulded zia's 'game' in a way that it became out of control and deadly.
The evil cow hated anything and everything which remotely related to zia and was on the mission to tarnish his name fir eternity and succesfully did so.

@Safriz, there's definitely something brewing in the air and it's not just Pakistan, many Muslim countries are getting affected - Mali, Maldives, Egypt, Pakistan and Syria are prime examples.

How about 'holy INdia'?

How about 'holy INdia'?
Sure - even India is a potential target - I guess you missed out on a couple of threads of Wahabi investments in Madrassa's and mosques in Indian Kashmir.
@Safriz, you are a senior mature poster and I am shocked that you are not able to connect the dots.

At first I thought it was the foreign elements behind these attacks to create instability, but now it doesn't seem like that.
this seems to be happening a lot. it's sad, if this continues, it could lead to a civil war and foreigners would take that as the perfect opportunity to intervene!

We already have. There is mutual intervention in each others internal affairs to varying degrees. But this problem is purely homegrown- that is to say its roots are within the nation but its ideological oxygen is imported and its importers are Pakistanis. Civil war would be unlikely, remember that the Pakistani Army can still enforce all out martial law in the worst case scenario. The Pakistani populace will really need to look at solutions that are holistic and deal with the varying facets that lead to this malaise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom