What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, while they are sleeping.. Pretty Normal.

oh come one, show some respect to the Killers and the ones who got killed , as last time it happened your soliders were on patrol, also did you forget about the time - when you guys had to beg us to return the heads of your Soliders? (with due respect to Soliders killed)

you started it .. Killed 5 Pakistanis ( 1 soldier + 4 Civilians ) .. we just hit back .. and then you started Crying .

and They will act .. when they do .. you will thump you chest again .. and will burn flags on the street of Mumbai & Dehli .
I didnot ask you who started it nor did i ask you to predict delhi/mumbai's future. I just asked you whether the raid was authorized from the govt? If yes, what's stopping them now?

dont know SSG or whatever.. but I expect it to happen it in such a way so as to give some deniability to PA.
and IA respond in usual way..

Yeh .. Killing & Injuring Civilians & Firing mortars & Artillery shells on Homes ... Like they always do

I didnot ask you who started it nor did i ask you to predict delhi/mumbai's future. I just asked you whether the raid was authorized from the govt? If yes, what's stopping them now?

Professionalism is Stopping them for now .. so the dont look like loose cannons like IA who is firing like Mad dogs at civilian Installments . Anything else ?

yar do not forget India has fired upon Civilians too, a lady was shot in leg, a villager was killed, a solider was martyed , this has been happening for decades......
Ok, now my verson. IA just dosent shoot at random people. last time they even sent back a pakistani teenager why just got astray. The people who were killed were ji hadi guides who needed to be teken out and hence the op was conducted.

For the last time .. if you Army Sleeps in the battle field .. TRAIN THEM .. a little better ... only C grade Armies act carelessly.

Why the last time?

Killing in cold blood is not professional. Period.

Meh, I believe this is the best response your army is capable of giving.
I'm sure you don't wan'na take it as final, The term equivalent response is referred for specific moments.

Professionalism is Stopping them for now .. so the dont look like loose cannons like IA who is firing like Mad dogs at civilian Installments . Anything else ?
So it's not hands being tied down coz of NZ like you claimed eariler. And beheading 2 and killing 5 is not called being a loose cannon??

Ok, now my verson. IA just dosent shoot at random people. last time they even sent back a pakistani teenager why just got astray. The people who were killed were ji hadi guides who needed to be teken out and hence the op was conducted.

oh bhai A lady was shot in the leg just a month ago - she was washing clothes, how does that makes her a Guide? :blink:

both sides fire at random.. without regarding civilians... its bs to think one side does and other side waits for order..
Both sides wont escalate beyond a level.

oh come one, show some respect to the Killers and the ones who got killed , as last time it happened your soliders were on patrol, also did you forget about the time - when you guys had to beg us to return the heads of your Soliders? (with due respect to Soliders killed)

I respect all the soldiers, never disrespected any. However, killing while sleeping is on another level.. including beheading.

Why the last time?

Killing in cold blood is not professional. Period.

What .. you Expect your Enemy to Give you candy before Shooting you in the head ? ..

Grow up Kid .. this is not a Bollywood Movie .. where 1 IA soldiers can Destroy Platoons with 1 bullet . LOC is at state of War .. and in war if you get careless you Die .. if you dont want that then dont get into the fight in the first place .

oh bhai A lady was shot in the leg just a month ago - she was washing clothes, how does that makes her a Guide? :blink:
I was talking about the 4 people who were killed in a raid conducted inside pakistan by IA! :rolleyes:

I respect all the soldiers, never disrespected any. However, killing while sleeping is on another level.. including beheading.

sleeping on duty? was all of them sleeping? not even a single guy on watch duty? that is their own fault dear not ours

Yeh .. Killing & Injuring Civilians & Firing mortars & Artillery shells on Homes ... Like they always do

Yeah, and somehow we are not given proof.. like many ask us for..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom