What's new

All MQM leaders and people to appear in SC: Farooq Sattar

again as I asked in my last post, where is he now? PPP unleashed its first PAWN (Zulfi) on MQM, Second (Riaz Thakaydar) on CJP which failed misrably. They again launched their third pawn (Faisal) again. BUT WHERE IS HE NOW? WHY HAS HE DISAPPEARED LIKE The first two? WHY DIDN'T he come forward by making the so called evidences public?
Its just like a Deamon keeps unleashing his minions over others for the sake of personal security.

letter to swiss judges been written, with due date, understandings been reached between zardari mafia & SC mafia, faisal abidi,s successfull on slaught been terminated, but he is mr, big in zardari,s eyes!
his speach was very public all the major tv channels has already aired it, if CJ can take notice of samosa prices, why cant he see abidi,s speach?
the evidences presented by abidi , are the same ones which was the dhamaka line of RAJA RIAZ, but he was not good at speach so the task was forwarded to abidi! who did a great job by exposing croupt CJ,s croupted practices!
croupt CJ has bargained his sons case with swiss money , happy ending & a win win for every one on the table?
for your kind information , FAISAL RAZA ABIDI still is a sitting senator of PPP, he didnt lose anything, & you can meet him in islamabad any time you want, if he is willing to meet you?

Now wait for MQM and PPP to go all guns blazing at SC and CJ to hide their blunders and to save their a$$es .... Public should go all the way in supporting CJ and SC stance on MQM and PPP thats the only way we can eradicate these morons

no one to stand besides croupt CJ & his buddies, after every one knows how croupt he & his son are?
this all is going to end up same as arsalan case, i think what it seems , an understanding has been reached already!

letter to swiss judges been written, with due date, understandings been reached between zardari mafia & SC mafia, faisal abidi,s successfull on slaught been terminated, but he is mr, big in zardari,s eyes!
his speach was very public all the major tv channels has already aired it, if CJ can take notice of samosa prices, why cant he see abidi,s speach?
the evidences presented by abidi , are the same ones which was the dhamaka line of RAJA RIAZ, but he was not good at speach so the task was forwarded to abidi! who did a great job by exposing croupt CJ,s croupted practices!
croupt CJ has bargained his sons case with swiss money , happy ending & a win win for every one on the table?
for your kind information , FAISAL RAZA ABIDI still is a sitting senator of PPP, he didnt lose anything, & you can meet him in islamabad any time you want, if he is willing to meet you?

no one to stand besides croupt CJ & his buddies, after every one knows how croupt he & his son are?
this all is going to end up same as arsalan case, i think what it seems , an understanding has been reached already!
I mean if you mean MQMiets and PPPiets by "no one" hell yeah who would need that "no one" because they are in fact, "no ones". And yes instead of beating around the bush, you still haven't answered my question? Why has that pawn disappeared?

I mean if you mean MQMiets and PPPiets by "no one" hell yeah who would need that "no one" because they are in fact, "no ones". And yes instead of beating around the bush, you still haven't answered my question? Why has that pawn disappeared?
frist of all i dont belong to any political party, i hve never vote for any one, & will never going to do so in the future!
i think i have gave you the required answer, he is in islamabad as a PPP senator, attending ppp fourms, what you want else???

frist of all i dont belong to any political party, i hve never vote for any one, & will never going to do so in the future!
i think i have gave you the required answer, he is in islamabad as a PPP senator, attending ppp fourms, what you want else???
Well thats something i have implied long ago when i saw ur location. But the same PPP senitor, is if true to his words, why doesn't he come forward with evidences instead of keep yelling at CJ to take notice. Why hasn't he filled a petition against CJ in SC legally? He is famous for pulling out stunts, by merely looking at his face, you get an impression of him being drunk and the way he talks almost abusively, it often turns out to be the case that he indeed comes drunk for talk shows and speeches.
And lastly, if you dont want to participate for change by your vote, you lose the ownership of system and dont have any right to cry over whats happening around you.

Well thats something i have implied long ago when i saw ur location. But the same PPP senitor, is if true to his words, why doesn't he come forward with evidences instead of keep yelling at CJ to take notice. Why hasn't he filled a petition against CJ in SC legally? He is famous for pulling out stunts, by merely looking at his face, you get an impression of him being drunk and the way he talks almost abusively, it often turns out to be the case that he indeed comes drunk for talk shows and speeches.
And lastly, if you dont want to participate for change by your vote, you lose the ownership of system and dont have any right to cry over whats happening around you.

my location isnt not the factor that you should concern, i hve done enough time defending this country with my blood!
i think you need a research on faisal , i am not claiming he is a angel out there in islamabad, you need to look , why a CJ can take sumo-moto against rising prices of samosas , but he cant see some 1 abusing him in the media & in the senate?
i dont think media allow drunk peoples sitting & doing what they wanted to do in pakistan, no it cant happen , any news channel will never put its name on the stake?
yes you all hve tried to changed the system by your votes where you reached till now?:rofl::no:
only PAKARMY can bring a real change, no vote have or will bring any change, thats why i allways supported my army!;):wave:

WHAT happened about this drama any news??

i heard if MQM chief is found guilty of insulting the Supreme court of pakistan his british citizenship could be revoked on the grounds of disrespect of LAW!

probably a fake story but still intriguing!

Back
Top Bottom