What's new

All minorities — please leave Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Things get tough your plan is to run with tail between your legs , Instead of standing firm & looking for a solution .

No Wonder we are in all this mess , We just want to run away from problem , we never try to solve them .

Running away is not a solution, and actually is more difficult than solving the real issues within Pakistan. Nobody is letting open the flood gates to let in Pakistanis. A few can get through, but only by family, luck or qualifications, and even those numbers are falling. It is better to stay and solve the issues, hard as that might appear.

Running away where? If they had an option they would have. Who wouldnt want a better life like many of these posters...

If you could not learn to live with others then you have failed one important lesson in life. You have failed as a human being.

I am sure all residents of karach , lahore sindh are as scared as any miniority group of thecountry. Kpk has been under constant attack by ttp, there is a bombblast every week, i neve heard them talking about leaving the country and go back to afghanistan......
Everyone is suffering at the hands of terrorism /extremism, it is sad to see minorities coming up like this and highlighting the issue in this way

Those who want to leave just leave without any whining and posting sh!t on ET.

Dafa ho jao aur wapis nahi aana. Enough said. And this goes for the b@stards like the writer of this article.

Those who want to leave just leave without any whining and posting sh!t on ET.

Dafa ho jao aur wapis nahi aana. Enough said. And this goes for the b@stards like the writer of this article.

dafa ho waisai hi jaisai yahoudi dafa hogayai thai

koi faida nai
Then sunnis will be fighting amoung themselves resulting in all Deobandis and Salafi leaving.

Then barlvis will kill each other the Qadris, the Naqasbandi etc etc

In the end we will have oonly one person living in Pakistan, who will commit suicide due to loneliness :)

...The situation can be fixed.

Its not just the minority but the whole Pakistan is suffering from religious intolerance and as a result terrorism.

The fix is not easy, and looking to be increasingly difficult the longer we allow it to fester.

Fix is indeed easy, we just have to identify our REAL enemies...

In 1980s when Russia was sitting in Afghanistan, there were blasts in Pakistan in buses in market places...

Then Russia left & suddenly there was peace in Pakistan...

Now America came to sit in Afghan & again we are in situation like 80s...!!!

What could be common in those two times, I wonder????????

Fix is indeed easy, we just have to identify our REAL enemies...

In 1980s when Russia was sitting in Afghanistan, there were blasts in Pakistan in buses in market places...

Then Russia left & suddenly there was peace in Pakistan...

Now America came to sit in Afghan & again we are in situation like 80s...!!!

What could be common in those two times, I wonder????????

If I follow your logic - please correct me if I am wrong - then it can be said that when USA leaves in 2014 "suddenly there will be peace in Pakistan". Somehow, I don't think so.

The percentage per capita of violence,crimes and terrorism is more for majority Muslims than any minorities...
now go figure...

everybody should see this and the opinions of shia, and who they blame for abbas town?

and if its not zardari(shia) then please kick my arse several times

[video]http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=612985338727095[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom