What's new

All Man U fans!!!

Not only the ridiculous inflation but the migrane-giving inconsistency of valuation. Sometimes I really wonder what those guys are doing there and on what basis they value players.. I for the world cannot understand it.

I guess its the size of the club that wants to get the player that decides the value. Last years' summer tranfer season, i remember the President of Boca or Riverplate saying 'Real AMdrid has got way more money with it so we will ask for more' !!!

I just hope RM pluss of Robben. Higuein has matured so shud be better this season.

Did u watch the match yesterday, Arg Vs Czech...Arg was good, old style of play. Lot of good young players there.

I guess its the size of the club that wants to get the player that decides the value. Last years' summer tranfer season, i remember the President of Boca or Riverplate saying 'Real AMdrid has got way more money with it so we will ask for more' !!!

I just hope RM pluss of Robben. Higuein has matured so shud be better this season.

Did u watch the match yesterday, Arg Vs Czech...Arg was good, old style of play. Lot of good young players there.

Naah I didn't get to see it, had to go out shopping :sick: :tsk: :frown:
Argentina always look godd though, but there performance in the copa final was heratic, I didn't expect that scoreline.

Naah I didn't get to see it, had to go out shopping :sick: :tsk: :frown:
Argentina always look godd though, but there performance in the copa final was heratic, I didn't expect that scoreline.

Arg always loses it when ti comes to big matches, they are more or less like the Indian cricket team, loses all the finals. ir if they manage to reach the finals.

Arg always loses it when ti comes to big matches, they are more or less like the Indian cricket team, loses all the finals. ir if they manage to reach the finals.
Agreed, When the WC started the type of performances Argentina were giving I felt that they had it in the bag. Just don't understand how they lose their stomach so easily... I mena they certainly have the depth in quality though they seem to be a chasing shaddows and lethargic when they come up with decent opposition.
Anyways can't wait till next season and i'm already tired of the beckham circus!

Agreed, When the WC started the type of performances Argentina were giving I felt that they had it in the bag. Just don't understand how they lose their stomach so easily... I mena they certainly have the depth in quality though they seem to be a chasing shaddows and lethargic when they come up with decent opposition.
Anyways can't wait till next season and i'm already tired of the beckham circus!

Beckham shud have gone to England...never the US. He is going to get bored over there, his crosses are as good as the guy who recieves it.

Liverpool will dissapoint again, Arsenal will surprise. Wenger has enough fight left with him to see thru a few mroe seasons. I dont know why Liverpool hasnt fired that useless Benitez. Any cpach who has Carragher and Gerrard shud atleast finish second. Their lin up is definitly better than that of Arsenal and Chelsea (?).

Even Rijkard might be having his last season in Barcelona, he might not even see it thru. If Ronaldinho clicks he stays or he leaves by christmas.

Beckham shud have gone to England...never the US. He is going to get bored over there, his crosses are as good as the guy who recieves it.

Liverpool will dissapoint again, Arsenal will surprise. Wenger has enough fight left with him to see thru a few mroe seasons. I dont know why Liverpool hasnt fired that useless Benitez. Any cpach who has Carragher and Gerrard shud atleast finish second. Their lin up is definitly better than that of Arsenal and Chelsea (?).

Even Rijkard might be having his last season in Barcelona, he might not even see it thru. If Ronaldinho clicks he stays or he leaves by christmas.
I don't think he's init for the football any more, I mean the only club I think he'd play for in England was Chelsea. Nonetheless the money the glitz and his wife are all in America. Next season is going to be interesting I wonder how Totenham are going to perform they seem to have a nice lineup upfront. L'pool don't have the depth that Chelsea have so it's going to be a two horse race again.
Let's see what happens to Barca, it'll be interesting how their "embaressment of riches" gel together upfront.

I don't think he's init for the football any more, I mean the only club I think he'd play for in England was Chelsea. Nonetheless the money the glitz and his wife are all in America. Next season is going to be interesting I wonder how Totenham are going to perform they seem to have a nice lineup upfront. L'pool don't have the depth that Chelsea have so it's going to be a two horse race again.
Let's see what happens to Barca, it'll be interesting how their "embaressment of riches" gel together upfront.

Keane is my fav and tottenham my secret luv in EPL. I like martin jol. He is a good manager, and yeah they have berbatov too. They look like losing Defoe to Newcastle. Its better for England as whole if he moves to newcastle where he might get more start ups.

Barca might fail, Eto aint happy with having Henry and Gudjohnson alongside and Ronaldinho and Messi on his hand. Barca is going to have more than a handfull this season.

Ribery scores and sets up another as bayern enters leagur Cup finals. Wow This is a good start for Bayern and Ribery. I just read Ribery's was a 25mn move!!!

Robben is taking a long time to wear that white jersey...

Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster has expressed an interest in signing Germany midfielder Michael Ballack from Chelsea.

Germany captain Ballack, 30, is under contract at Stamford Bridge until 2010.

"With his class, he would fit in perfectly with Real Madrid," Schuster told German television. "I can very well imagine him playing for my team."

Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster has expressed an interest in signing Germany midfielder Michael Ballack from Chelsea.

Germany captain Ballack, 30, is under contract at Stamford Bridge until 2010.

"With his class, he would fit in perfectly with Real Madrid," Schuster told German television. "I can very well imagine him playing for my team."
he's just playing up to the fans and media, ballack isn't going anywhere!

I dont want him too at Real, know why? Bcoz we made a world record Br Pd 60mn transfer bid for Kaka !!!

Dani Alves to move to Chelsea from Sevilla, Rossi to Villareal.

More interesting knews has emerged. Deco has openly said he would like to team up with mourinho at Cheslea. Early during the transfer window there were lots of talk of Lampard moving to camp nou. And also Ballack seems to be interesting for Shuscter.

So Lampard to Barca, Robben to Real and Deco to Chelsea,will this happen?

And not to forget Real is fishing for Royston Drenthe from feynoord who is left winger.

So it could be Royston Drenthe and Robben on the left, Higuein, Robinho on the right and saviola,RVN,Guti and Raul thru the centre

I'm absoluly gutted that Rossi's been sold to Villareal, i can't beleive the decision, I would of thought Saha, Rooney, Tevez and Rossi. Dong is just PR, ole is UTD legend but not the striker he was and Smith is just not UTD quality due to lack of goals. Untill Tevez deal is over SAF shouldn't be selling any strikers IMHO
but alas in SAF we trust..

Dani Alves to move to Chelsea from Sevilla, Rossi to Villareal.
Yeah Alves, top drawer player, meaning that robben would be gone meaning Real have got themselves an amazing winger.
More interesting knews has emerged. Deco has openly said he would like to team up with mourinho at Cheslea. Early during the transfer window there were lots of talk of Lampard moving to camp nou. And also Ballack seems to be interesting for Shuscter.

So Lampard to Barca, Robben to Real and Deco to Chelsea,will this happen?

And not to forget Real is fishing for Royston Drenthe from feynoord who is left winger.

So it could be Royston Drenthe and Robben on the left, Higuein, Robinho on the right and saviola,RVN,Guti and Raul thru the centre
I can see the lampard at Barca and deco at Chelsea but not after this transfer window, maybe next summer would be more likely. I'm definately expecting Robben to be on the move and tevez aswell.
Oh and Bull don't hold your breath on KAKA
Chrome

Back
Top Bottom