What's new

All Man U fans!!!

Mertadeal ( spelling?) in MAdrid for medicals.....Babal bid by Liverpool for $20m.

Saviola and Peppe confirmed for Real along with Mertedzel. Robben says his contract negotiations with Chelsea is not progressing smoothly so he might be also on the move to bernabu..:-)

Get Diego......, pls!!!

Dudek to Real Madrid...what for??? Probably as a back up for Iker i case of injury or suspension.

Arsenal are poised to smash their transfer record with a £15million swoop for Argentinian striker Rodrigo Palacio.

'Newcastle remain hopeful of hijacking Liverpool's attempts to sign Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze' - Daily Telegraph

Most Laughable one - Newcastle enquires about Ronaldinho and bids for £58m .

Real Madrid is suppose to have made a bid for Robben, the move has become easier after the entrey of malouda who also happens to be a winger.

Robben agrees terms with Madrid

Chelsea paid PSV Eindhoven over £12m for Robben
Chelsea winger Arjen Robben has agreed personal terms over a move to Real Madrid, reports BBC Radio Five Live.
The clubs are yet to agree a fee, which is thought to be about £15m, but Robben, 23, is expected to fly to the Spanish capital on Friday.

It is also believed Feyenoord's 20-year-old left winger Roystone Drenthe has been lined up to replace Dutch international Robben.

Holland Under-21 star Drenthe is expected to move for £7m.

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon earlier admitted they were keen to sign Robben but Blues boss Jose Mourinho denied he was to leave the club.

Robben has two years left on his Chelsea contract and has seen talks on a new five-year deal stall.

Calderon told radio station Onda Cero: "It is a negotiation which will take place in coming days or weeks.

"If the situation is favourable financially, I think that he is a player who could be brought in."

606: DEBATE
Should Chelsea sell Robben?

But Mourinho is in no hurry to sell, saying: "The club wants to keep these players. I trust the board and our chief executive Peter Kenyon in the negotiations he is doing.

"I know the players want to stay and I would be happy if they signed."

Robben's future has been further clouded by Chelsea's signing of Lyon winger Florent Malouda and Robben admitted on 10 July that contract talks were not going well.

The winger is one of manager Mourinho's key players but his progress at Chelsea has been hampered by a succession of injuries.

Last season, a thigh strain and knee injury kept him on the sidelines for several weeks of the campaign.

However Mourinho said he was keen to keep Robben, despite Malouda's arrival.

Robben played 45 minutes of Chelsea's 1-0 friendly win over Suwon Bluewings at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California, on Tuesday.

I look at him as a Chelsea player and he has to compete against very good wingers like we have. I am happy with the situation

Jose Mourinho on Arjen Robben

After the match Mourinho said: "The latest with Robben is that he played the game. I cannot tell you more than that.

"At the moment he is a Chelsea player with two more years of contract and he is working well.

"For me, he is a player like Terry or Lampard with two more years of contract.

"I look at him as a Chelsea player and he has to compete against very good wingers like we have. I am happy with the situation."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6904044.stm
And as Bull prophesized the bid for Robben has taken place. for 15 mill I for one thnk Real Madrid have got themselves a bargain. the guys skillfull quick and can easily desimate ordinary defences. He's one of them players that make you want to watch the game. So Bull what you think? IMO you guys got an incredible guy I only wish we bought him when we had the chance but SAF didn't reckon his 12 million price was worth paying.. Now he's being valued at 15 but I thnk he's easy a 25 mil player.

And as Bull prophesized the bid for Robben has taken place. for 15 mill I for one thnk Real Madrid have got themselves a bargain. the guys skillfull quick and can easily desimate ordinary defences. He's one of them players that make you want to watch the game. So Bull what you think? IMO you guys got an incredible guy I only wish we bought him when we had the chance but SAF didn't reckon his 12 million price was worth paying.. Now he's being valued at 15 but I thnk he's easy a 25 mil player.

Well this years signing are good so far.

Saviola, Robben (?), Pepe, Mertedzel .....Saviola and Robben definitly comes with pace. The only guy who will be unsettled by this is Robinho as he might be moved to a uncomfortable right wing or central role where he is dismal.

We need a more decent right winger.

Is it just me who fail to see a good right winger other tha Beckham right now in the Intl arena. All the wingers are left, Malouda,Robinho,Robben,Lahm...Ribery i guess can play both wings effectivly.

The move of the season is still unfolding...Eto seems to be keen to move for Milan as Henry,Messi,Ronaldinho and Gudjohnson makes up for a crowded but talented front line.

I just hope the current coach is given breathing space. The main thing that would help him buy time is by avoiding big ticket signing. Like last year Emerson,Diarhha,Cannavaro came with so much fan fare that Capello was under severe pressure right from the start.

Let us only sign such 'average guys' thats the best ploy.

The main surprising thing is that unlike the past RM players doesnt make first grade in their national teams. Guti doesnt play for Spain, Saviola and Higuein are irregulars for Arg, RVN is dropped from holland,Emerson is not in Brazil team anymore.

Capello moving to MLS.

And yeah dont forget the old force Bayern they have Toni and Klose now.

Yeah I think Real are in a position where they should focus on "squad" players, they've a nice line-up but still for me on the slow side, though if Robben get's the transfer he'll definately inject pace.
And yeah dont forget the old force Bayern they have Toni and Klose now.
Yeah I know i'll be keeping an eye at for them, with Ribery Klose and Toni they'll be a force to reckon with in the CL.

Yeah I think Real are in a position where they should focus on "squad" players, they've a nice line-up but still for me on the slow side, though if Robben get's the transfer he'll definately inject pace.

Well Saviola definitly has pace, dont know why you dont regard him good. If you were Calderon which player would you get, give the names who have realistic chance of making it, i mean dont say Ronaldinho or Kaka they both are going nowwhere.

Yeah I know i'll be keeping an eye at for them, with Ribery Klose and Toni they'll be a force to reckon with in the CL.

I dont understand why bremen sold Klose? Probably the pleyr insisted.

And yeah before i forget guily moves to Roma for 4mn pouns and extra 300k if they qualify for CL.

Well Saviola definitly has pace, dont know why you dont regard him good. If you were Calderon which player would you get, give the names who have realistic chance of making it, i mean dont say Ronaldinho or Kaka they both are going nowwhere.
Ofcourse Saviola has blistering pace and he's also entering his prime because he's 25. That said I don't thnk he's versatile enough and he'll be very similar to Robinho and ofcourse like Robinho he'll have this tendancy to go missing in matches. Now when your playing in a team of the calibre of Real Madrid evry game may be your last if you don't perform. We all know the eratic selection policies e.g beckham I mean even if you win the league your place as a manager may well not be certain for next season. Therefore the last thing Real want is to folk out a sizeable amount and see Saviola leave next season. Imo Real should be monitorting the Tevez saga. But if you want someone a little low key theres this kid called Obafemi Martins. Former Milan player now in NUFC. Quick as anything and has a cracking foot, he's already a fans favourit and only 22. I reackon Real can allure him due to CL football.
dont understand why bremen sold Klose? Probably the pleyr insisted.

And yeah before i forget guily moves to Roma for 4mn pouns and extra 300k if they qualify for CL.
Probably because Klose realises that whatever happens Bayern Munich will always be the biggest club in Germany, Remember when Leverkusen had a great run in the CL and won the league, that summer they sold Ze Roberto and Ballack to Munich and were a shadow of their former selves the next season.
Appart from that Giuly is a class player but nowadays the Market isn't su8bject to reason. I mean its unbeleivable when Henry and RVN are going at 15 and 10 mill a piece and crap players like Darrent Bent are going for more than these world class players. I mean dammit even Mido goes for 6 mil and that's more than what giuly is worth..:hitwall: :hitwall:
P.S sorry for the late reply
Chrome

But if you want someone a little low key theres this kid called Obafemi Martins. Former Milan player now in NUFC. Quick as anything and has a cracking foot, he's already a fans favourit and only 22. I reackon Real can allure him due to CL football.

Tevez i dont know. Frankly i dont know, he is better of playing in Man U, they neeed him more badly. With Saha not so sure and Smith on his way out. Man U needs somebody like Tevez to share the burden of CR and WR.

Probably because Klose realises that whatever happens Bayern Munich will always be the biggest club in Germany, Remember when Leverkusen had a great run in the CL and won the league, that summer they sold Ze Roberto and Ballack to Munich and were a shadow of their former selves the next season.

I heard something regarding ZeRoberto. He is coming back to Bayern i think from a Brazilian club. I like bayern, lot of character especially in CL.

I loved the style of play of Werder bremen, they were close to what Barca was 2 seasons agao, lot of ground passes and indeed they might have pulled off an amazing coup by knowcking Barca off in the group stages hadnt they suffered 2 early goals.

Appart from that Giuly is a class player but nowadays the Market isn't su8bject to reason. I mean its unbeleivable when Henry and RVN are going at 15 and 10 mill a piece and crap players like Darrent Bent are going for more than these world class players. I mean dammit even Mido goes for 6 mil and that's more than what giuly is worth..:hitwall: :hitwall:
P.S sorry for the late replyChrome

I swear the money paid for some players are absolutly ridiculous. M Essien is a good player he was paid somewhopping 30 mn or something and was made to play as a CB...lol., football needs some sane heads.

Tevez i dont know. Frankly i dont know, he is better of playing in Man U, they neeed him more badly. With Saha not so sure and Smith on his way out. Man U needs somebody like Tevez to share the burden of CR and WR.
Couldn't agree more We need him but you guys should never close your options. In the dog eat dog world of football transfers no one should shy away from a good deal.
I heard something regarding ZeRoberto. He is coming back to Bayern i think from a Brazilian club. I like bayern, lot of character especially in CL.

I loved the style of play of Werder bremen, they were close to what Barca was 2 seasons agao, lot of ground passes and indeed they might have pulled off an amazing coup by knowcking Barca off in the group stages hadnt they suffered 2 early goals.
Yup he's back after a year.
I swear the money paid for some players are absolutly ridiculous. M Essien is a good player he was paid somewhopping 30 mn or something and was made to play as a CB...lol., football needs some sane heads.
Not only the ridiculous inflation but the migrane-giving inconsistency of valuation. Sometimes I really wonder what those guys are doing there and on what basis they value players.. I for the world cannot understand it.

Back
Top Bottom