What's new

All Man U fans!!!

No thats the main rason. Barca suffers from lack of discipline, there were even tlaks of ronaldinho walking away and joining Milan. Wathc out for them next season with henry along.
Lol , funny why this "lack of discipline" didn't affect Barca when they were winning La liga and the Champions league! they had the same set of players then, so why trmph the "discipline" card now?
They were just not upto their usual standards, and that's the only answer.
Diego is the best play maker ofcourse after kaka. Totti had a bad day, C Ronaldo too had. How was he agianst Milan in the 2nd leg, he was a kitten in fron of the pocket dynamo Gattuso.
Diego shmeigo, this new kid UTD bought... Anderson .. now he's dubbed the new Ronaldinho.. say buh bye to Diego. About Totti , as I said before he isn't consistent enough to be regarded as one of the best, he'll never have a season like that again.

No it was because his relationship with fergusson. And the same was the reason as to why beckham left .
Yeah that's why I said "one" of the reasons... Don't deny the rift between him and Ronaldo didn't contribut to anything..
This is it. This is his time. He can do this when he is young and energitic, once he grows mature he wont be as flamboyant and not as fast. He is nowehere compared to the skills of Zidane who can hold the ball/stand still and kill of a game. Ronaldo cant, ronaldo has to run, if he is not gicven time and space to run he is nobody. Ask gattuso.

Watch the video of Zidane that i have posted and see how slow he is with the ball, but yet effective.
Huh? the kids only 22 he's got more than enough time and has his best days ahead of him. I heard the same thing about Giggs.. look at him now 33 and still bagging up major titles.
And no don't bring Zidane in this , it's about current players, and none of these current posers are anywhere near the genius that is Zidane

zidane is my fav;
Tell me why Spanish league and italian league players fair so badly when they get into the premiership...Shvchenko...(may fav again)...lol

zidane is my fav;
Tell me why Spanish league and italian league players fair so badly when they get into the premiership...Shvchenko...(may fav again)...lol

Only two have failed shev and ballack and guess what both of them were unsettled as they had set players alreasy [playing their role lampard and drogba.

No other classy player even wants to play in EPL. They all go for Spain or Italy. Even when Ronaldo( the original ) was out of form he never showed interest in EPL but went to Milan.

Carlos tevez to Man U. I hate that........
Malouda to Chelsea....
Torres to liverpool....
Heny to Barca....
Luis garcia to Atl madrid...

Sir Alex has got a killer deal in tevez. Man U will slaughter Chelsea.

Unconfirmed...

Robben to Real...???
Saviola to Real...???
Cesc to Real....?

Would luv to see the above three happening. We will rock Barca next season even with henry.

Guily is on his move out. Edmilson might come to Arsenal.

So its going to be Deco - Ronaldinho - Eto - Henry..poor gudjohnson he will be left out. I like him though. He should move to Arsenal to plug the hole left by Henry.

Yahooo.....we have a new coach....Real Madrid have named Bernd Schuster as their new coach.

Yup all that activity this season is very exiting. UTD have broke the bank and gotten, Anderson, NAni, Hargreaves and tevez.
Henry goin to Barca is a real blow to your team bull, but I guess RVN has coped with the pressure of matching Henry before, You guys really need to bring in Players coz Barca's attack look formiddable next season.

Yup all that activity this season is very exiting. UTD have broke the bank and gotten, Anderson, NAni, Hargreaves and tevez.
Henry goin to Barca is a real blow to your team bull, but I guess RVN has coped with the pressure of matching Henry before, You guys really need to bring in Players coz Barca's attack look formiddable next season.

As long as Ronaldinho keeps on putting more flab we have nothing to worry.

Man U looks menancing....

Owen H - Scholes - Giggs - C Ron - Rooney - Nanni - Tevez - Saha....Solj....oh my god, thats hell of a team. And with Mourinho tied down by cap on spending Malouda might be as big as it gets this season.

Liverpool would be patchy in England and irritatingly best in Europe again. Benitez signing defy logic, i dont know why they gave Garcia and took that lazy torres.

Real Madrid needs to get Robben - Cesc - Saviola at any cost. And we need somebody on the right wing as a cover for Cicnho. Robben and Robinho can be on the left , Cicnho & ...?? on the rt wing. RVN and Saviola in the centre probably aided by Higuain and Guti as CAMs.

I'm Interested in your opinion that Real Madrid need to bolster their strike force. I mean you guys have 3 class forwards i.e RVN, Raul, Robinho apart from Soldado and Higuain. Do you need another class forward, I mean the "hole" position can easily be filled with Reyes, why send him abck to Arsenal? Again How highly do you rate saviola and who else if you think Real need one would you want as their new striker.
Personally I think selling Garcia was a mistake and Torres will be a flop in the prem like sheva in his first season. After the first season I think its going to be touch and go really.
What's up with Chelsea this year? I don't think spending an extra trillion would hurt Mr. Abramovic that ,uch...
Oh and totally agree UTD will rock this season

I'm Interested in your opinion that Real Madrid need to bolster their strike force. I mean you guys have 3 class forwards i.e RVN, Raul, Robinho apart from Soldado and Higuain.

Raul is past his prime, his utility for the team was his motivating presence in the dressing room, on field i dont want him. Robinho is inconsistent and has just one style of play. Any class defender can stop him. He runs thru the wing and then cuts back to run in front of the penalty box - a poor copy of Henry's style of wing play. Im not impressed by him too.
Higuain played the whole season out of position, he is a CF and was always palying as a attacking midfielder. Can comment on him only after he starts playing in his position.

Last time Real was helped by RVN's fitness, how sure can we abt that this season too? What if gets injured and misses say like 10 - 15 matches like Eto did last season. We dont have a back up. W eneed saviola for sure or somebody else. I dont see any quality striker anywhere. I likes Toni and Forlan , but both have made their moves.

How highly do you rate saviola and who else if you think Real need one would you want as their new striker.

We only have RVN and we need Saviola he is another sneaky customer in front of goal.Saviola is another poacher ver much like RVN, we need him to pounce on the rockets fired in by our Midfielders. Watch out for Marcelo, he is going to be a revealation.

We just need Saviola. We need one good midfielder like Deigo or Cesc. Our wing attacks would be patchy with rt wing being heralded by Cicnho and helped by Salgado and Ramos overlapping. On the left we have Robinho and probably Robben.

If we fail to get Cesc and Diego then Gago is damn good option.

Personally I think selling Garcia was a mistake and Torres will be a flop in the prem like sheva in his first season. .

100%

What's up with Chelsea this year? I don't think spending an extra trillion would hurt Mr. Abramovic that ,uch....

Abromvich has capped expenditure to achieve the breakeven target by 2010. He is not going to spend anymore.

Oh and totally agree UTD will rock this season

Utd will rape Mournho.

Raul is past his prime, his utility for the team was his motivating presence in the dressing room, on field i dont want him. Robinho is inconsistent and has just one style of play. Any class defender can stop him. He runs thru the wing and then cuts back to run in front of the penalty box - a poor copy of Henry's style of wing play. Im not impressed by him too.
Higuain played the whole season out of position, he is a CF and was always palying as a attacking midfielder. Can comment on him only after he starts playing in his position.

Last time Real was helped by RVN's fitness, how sure can we abt that this season too? What if gets injured and misses say like 10 - 15 matches like Eto did last season. We dont have a back up. W eneed saviola for sure or somebody else. I dont see any quality striker anywhere. I likes Toni and Forlan , but both have made their moves.
Well Raul is 30 which is about the same age as RVN. But the thing is both strikers have lost a yard of pace, and that's what I thnk Real lack, not the poacher. What Real need is a young gun, someone who can inject pace in the attack and ferry the ball to the lead striker a.g RVN. I'm looking more to the supporting striker role and If Real are lucky they can pick up a hot talent. The only problem is no one is coming onto my mind. As to RVN's replacement interms of injury, I genuinly feel Raul's still got what it takes...
The rest I agree.

Well Raul is 30 which is about the same age as RVN. But the thing is both strikers have lost a yard of pace, and that's what I thnk Real lack, not the poacher. What Real need is a young gun, someone who can inject pace in the attack and ferry the ball to the lead striker a.g RVN. I'm looking more to the supporting striker role and If Real are lucky they can pick up a hot talent. The only problem is no one is coming onto my mind. As to RVN's replacement interms of injury, I genuinly feel Raul's still got what it takes...
The rest I agree.

Its really hard to get a good striker now. Real youth team has a lot of good players but they are never given the chance. Like Miguel torres, he was always withthe youth team and got a chance to play only when Real had half of its defence out due to injury. Otherwise he also wud have forever been the second team. Soldado is not tested. They have to give them oppurtunities.

Back
Top Bottom