What's new

All Man U fans!!!

When you are the BEST, the other people are just way too jealous.....

the BEST...who Man U...lol........how many times ave you earned something outside that 'kindergarden premier league'?

Man U is just a english snob icon, ntohing else.

Want to compare Clubs to Real...then consider Barca, Milan, Juventus......nobody aint in their league.

But we are the champs, and we have the best player in the prem, Cristiano Ronaldo, If you guys really wanna see football videos then see him:toast_sign:

Best player in premier league, veyr true...just the premier league!!!

Premier league is substandard football.......
Apart from carragher, terry....name one credible defender in the whole of premier league. Apart from gerrard,makelele, lampard...name one credible middle fielder in the whole of premier league.

Now you know against whom Ronaldo is showing his skills.

Premier League is substandard, are you friggin kidding me.
Compared to wussie pussie Italian league or even worse the Spanish League. I can listen the tortorous sean connery's weird russian accent in hunt for the red october, other than wait for a friggin goal in one of those stupid league's

Premier League is substandard, are you friggin kidding me.
Compared to wussie pussie Italian league or even worse the Spanish League. I can listen the tortorous sean connery's weird russian accent in hunt for the red october, other than wait for a friggin goal in one of those stupid league's

Italian and Spanish leagues are the only place where quality football is played. Why have legends like zidane, figo, ronaldo, ronaldinho...all played outside England?

Italian and Spanish leagues are the only place where quality football is played. Why have legends like zidane, figo, ronaldo, ronaldinho...all played outside England?

Money.....

The Italian leagues are deadly deadly dull. Haven't seen enough Spanish football to comment on that.

Come on Bull doesn't having 3 permiership teams in the Champions league final mean anything to you? Real have been struggling in the past 4 years relative to the amount of money they spent bringing in the "Galactico's" Barca lost to Liverpool fair and square, and the season before Arsenal gave them a torrid time in the Final, Thats the same Arsenal team that was pathetic in the premiership. Juventus are just cheaters!! And AC well i guess it was there day on the second leg, but we did beat them in the first... Oh and about Ronaldo, he's the best in the prem and second in the world only to Kaka, name me one player that has performed better than him apart from Kaka? He's skinned them all, from quality left backs like Ashley Cole in the prem to the very best of Spain in Internationals. remeber the semis in euro '04? Boy he was in the mood...

Money.....

The Italian leagues are deadly deadly dull. Haven't seen enough Spanish football to comment on that.

I dont care that much about the league football, its in the hands of few. All leagues have 2-3 big wigs and they are the ones who always wins it.

EPL: Manu/ Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool
Premiera Liga: Real Madrid/Barcelona/Valencia
Ligue1: Lyon /Lyon/Lyon
Bundes Liga:Bayen/Werder/Stutgart/Schalke

But its the european championship where the big boys meet and what is more relevant. Why hasnt the EPL teams been as successfull as the teams from Spain or Italy? They just dont have the quality.

Not all matches in Italy are dull, they are lot of good matches especially when Milan and Roma watches. How can you call it dull when totti is in ground.

Come on Bull doesn't having 3 permiership teams in the Champions league final mean anything to you?...

All the major clubs were struggling.

Real Madrid- failing to find a substitute for the 'gods' Zidane / Figo / Ronaldo
AC Milan - Other than Gilardino and uncle inzaghi they had nobody this season, ronaldo was cup tied.
Bayern Munich - Missing influential Ballack
Juventus- Relegated
Intermilan- No excuses, was beaten fair and square by Valencia
Barca - disciplinary issues between eto and ronaldinho.

Real have been struggling in the past 4 years relative to the amount of money they spent bringing in the "Galactico's" Barca lost to Liverpool fair and square, and the season before Arsenal gave them a torrid time in the Final, Thats the same Arsenal team that was pathetic in the premiership. ...

You can easily connect the resurgence of EPL teams in europe to the above reasons that i have given.

Oh and about Ronaldo, he's the best in the prem and second in the world only to Kaka, name me one player that has performed better than him apart from Kaka?...

Diego - Juninho - Totti - Nistelrooy

He's skinned them all, from quality left backs like Ashley Cole in the prem to the very best of Spain in Internationals. remeber the semis in euro '04? Boy he was in the mood...

He is got speed, a very quick and nimble feet. But his attitude sucks big time. You cant compare ronaldo to Kaka, they are miles apart in skill and temperment.

Oh give it a rest little boy, EPL will use Spanish League's as asswipe's

irrelevent!!! factoids son....
Real madrid to Man U, Man U hands down!!!!!!
Compare the popularity, money poured in the league and Speed of the game.

irrelevent!!! factoids son....
Real madrid to Man U, Man U hands down!!!!!!
Compare the popularity, money poured in the league and Speed of the game.

Popularity...Man U...who????
Money...no comparison..heard about the galacticos...nobody would ever have gone to Man U.
Speed...lol..who beat you in CL 2003...with all you stars at their prime.

you got lucky, The Spanish idiots buys off the best players and gets drubbed by their o.wn smaller teams in league at 5-0 etc..

money as a league, not on MAN U.
Premiership is the most popular league in the world as well as the most spending and most money earning.

All the major clubs were struggling.

Real Madrid- failing to find a substitute for the 'gods' Zidane / Figo / Ronaldo
AC Milan - Other than Gilardino and uncle inzaghi they had nobody this season, ronaldo was cup tied.
Bayern Munich - Missing influential Ballack
Juventus- Relegated
Intermilan- No excuses, was beaten fair and square by Valencia
Barca - disciplinary issues between eto and ronaldinho.
tsk tsk, excuses excuses... my favourite though is your excuse for Barca, Lol they were poor in both legs just face it...:bunny:

Diego - Juninho - Totti - Nistelrooy
I don't know why Diego is in your list, Juninho's hardly proved himself in a world class league has he? Totti has been really lucky this season, believe me he'll never have one like it again, plus i remeber what a class act he turned out to be in the Manu-Roma dubbing

About V.Nistelrooy one of the reasons he left UTD was C.Ronaldo...nuff said :P

He is got speed, a very quick and nimble feet. But his attitude sucks big time. You cant compare ronaldo to Kaka, they are miles apart in skill and temperment.
True as I said he's going to have to play second fiddle to Kaka after the UTD-Milan game...
but give him time to improve i'm sure he'll get there skill wise, he's already second best for me.
For his attitude, I always sem to think he's made the victim, i mean he ws sooo unnecesarily made the scape goat for Englands WC exit.. but again agree with you hes never gona beet kaka's goody boy Christian persona.. no way .. but I think it's better for Ronaldo coz he always performs better as the underdog!!!:smokin:

tsk tsk, excuses excuses... my favourite though is your excuse for Barca, Lol they were poor in both legs just face it...:bunny:

No thats the main rason. Barca suffers from lack of discipline, there were even tlaks of ronaldinho walking away and joining Milan. Wathc out for them next season with henry along.

I don't know why Diego is in your list, Juninho's hardly proved himself in a world class league has he? Totti has been really lucky this season, believe me he'll never have one like it again, plus i remeber what a class act he turned out to be in the Manu-Roma dubbing

Diego is the best play maker ofcourse after kaka. Totti had a bad day, C Ronaldo too had. How was he agianst Milan in the 2nd leg, he was a kitten in fron of the pocket dynamo Gattuso.

About V.Nistelrooy one of the reasons he left UTD was C.Ronaldo...nuff said :P

No it was because his relationship with fergusson. And the same was the reason as to why beckham left .

True as I said he's going to have to play second fiddle to Kaka after the UTD-Milan game...but give him time to improve

This is it. This is his time. He can do this when he is young and energitic, once he grows mature he wont be as flamboyant and not as fast. He is nowehere compared to the skills of Zidane who can hold the ball/stand still and kill of a game. Ronaldo cant, ronaldo has to run, if he is not gicven time and space to run he is nobody. Ask gattuso.

Watch the video of Zidane that i have posted and see how slow he is with the ball, but yet effective.

Back
Top Bottom