What's new

Ali Zafar crying for peace between India and Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no :no: india cant beat our music industry :no:

We don't even want to beat.

We want to profit, make money and make merry.

I recall a dialogue from the new Hindi movie Don 2:

Guy 1 : Main tere tukde kar ke kutton ko khila dunga.

Guy 2: Isme na mera faayda hoga, na tera fayda hoga. Sirf kutton ka faayda hoga.

Ali Zafar is a SOB
Money is making him say unrealistic things...
There will never be peace... India does not accept Pakistan's creation... Period.

I hope this man realizes India's part in breaking Pakistan:
- Bangladesh
- Baluchistan
- Kashmir
- Pakistan Taliban
- Pakistan Cricket
- RAW in Afghanistan
- Water issue (India builds dams on illegal territory)
- MQM
- Pakistan Film Industry
- Pakistan Music Industry

You forgot TTP....:undecided:

Ali Zafar is a SOB
There will never be peace... India does not accept Pakistan's creation... Period.

- Bangladesh
- Baluchistan
- Kashmir
- Pakistan Taliban
- Pakistan Cricket
- RAW in Afghanistan
- MQM
- Pakistan Film Industry

if pakistanis keeps blaming others(india) for their failures then pakistan will never succeed...

Peace with india by all means! But bollywood is defiantly not the answer and ali zafar is being bollywood prostitute thats all i can say.

Ali Zafar is a SOB

- Bangladesh
- Baluchistan
- Kashmir
- Pakistan Taliban
- Pakistan Cricket
- RAW in Afghanistan
- MQM
- Pakistan Film Industry

You forgot India, Amreeeeka and Yahoodi Israel are also behind loadshedding, they are the ones behind killing minorities, blowing up schools for girls, they are the ones who tell Pakistanis not to pay taxes, they are the ones in madrassahs preaching hatred they throw acid on the faces of women, they are the ones who do the honour killings in Pakistan, they are the ones who have infested the minds of Pakistanis with religious and linguistic intolerance . The list goes on.

Good to see you hopeless keyboard warriors taking your anger out on Ali Zafar :tup:
But we ''Internet warriors" are more privileged to have a'' pseudo egg head'' in our presence, who thinks he/she is the ultimate authority. On a serious note, we all are entitled to our opinions here, So refrain from branding those whose views contradicts yours.

Ali Zafar is a SOB

- Bangladesh
- Baluchistan
- Kashmir
- Pakistan Taliban
- Pakistan Cricket
- RAW in Afghanistan
- MQM
- Pakistan Film Industry

MQM, please explain! I am not that knowledgable when it comes to politics of Pakistan, I don't live there!

MQM, please explain! I am not that knowledgable when it comes to politics of Pakistan, I don't live there!

They gain their momentum from there.
I know Indian muslims who came to Karachi on a visit visa. These people were persuaded by MQM to live in Pakistan permanently and as well to serve the party with benefits. Don't tell me know that this party is not in power and is not involved in any mess...

You forgot TTP....:undecided:

Not surprising...
1.2 billion Indians were expected to come across replying to my comment on Ali Zafar within seconds....

This most reality sad part is Pakistan never praise any Pakistani who done something good for their country, Pakistanis always blame on Pakistanis without solutions. Ali Zafar bought positive images of Pakistan to the world......

Should we change our negative habits? Every people in every country need money benefits, PDF forum need money, can we blame on PDF? because?

Anybody is better than Atif Aslam... None of them are our top actors or singers.

And did you just compare Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan with these two? Dude, Atif and Ali themselves would hit you with a shoe for that folly.

oh he doesn't know man,he is talking about rahat fateh ali khan.

This most reality sad part is Pakistan never praise any Pakistani who done something good for their country, Pakistanis always blame on Pakistanis without solutions. Ali Zafar bought positive images of Pakistan to the world......

Should we change our negative habits? Every people in every country need money benefits, PDF forum need money, can we blame on PDF? because?

Are 300 some countries drowned underwater? Why just India? Isn't it obvious why some of our people go there for?
Athnan Sami, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Atif Aslam, Shoaib Malik, Shoaib Akhtar, Veena Malik, and now Ali Zafar....
They all make their name from Pakistan and they never come back....:hitwall:

You like besuray songs?

Well I agree - especially about Atif, Ali Zafar has a nice Kishor Kumar type voice but he is just another Atif Aslam singing pop songs.

They are both pop singers, so they don't need to be really in surr, just dress up nice, say somethings catchy, keep your fan following of 12 year old girls alive and voila - you're a hit.

That's the thing about India (well to be honest in Pakistan too but you don't notice the nonsense so much in Pakistan) that it blows out of proportion the C team of Pakistan, which is good for the C category singers, but you've seen through Coke Studio n all, the real talent is elsewhere and the impression may come off that these are our best singers going to India whereas that's not true.

I think other than Junoon and NFAK nobody else that went to India and got fame was really worth that acclaim. Then too only the really happy go lucky songs of both Junoon and NFAK are known to Indians not the really deep ones.

In case if Nusrat Saab,

There are two clear demarcations,

one is the afreen afreen music videos fans and the other who have heard the cassette of all the hardcore qawwalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom