What's new

Algeria seeks Saudi education expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this to avoid acknowledging while Algeria has 6 cited patents that you seems extremely happy about we have 616 patents? which makes us about a little over a hundred times better in terms of science and education than you?
King Saud University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alfaisal University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Salman bin Abdulaziz University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King Abdulaziz University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Effat University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ibn Sina National College for Medical Studies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
University of Dammam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King Faisal University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taibah University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
King Khalid University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Qassim University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sulaiman Al Rajhi Colleges - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jazan University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Al Baha University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Najran University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I just studied about Universities in Saudi Araba and liked these ones and by details of some Universities are not given hope Saudi Arabia improves the standard of these Universities more and to do that collaborate with more foreign best universities @Mosamania @salman108 @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend and @Aeronaut @JUBA

Last edited by a moderator:
JUBA would have shot your saudi zionist *** with the Iraqi made tabuk sniper rifle that he uses.
You saudis should not claim credit of others, the only thing you are allowed to claim is dancing with bush and being a zionist.

Easy now Iraqi, JUBA is with the ISI, and ISI is supported by Saudi Arabia, also what's with the double standards hypocrisy ? aren't you calling JUBA's buddies in Syria terrorists ? how come i'm a zionist now ? also a piece of advice for you, enough with the overused broken record already, if you against me = you're a zionist BS is not working anymore.

okk man; but there is an identity dilemma.

What I couldn't understand coming from an Algerian was that when he had to take concessions he would talk in Arabic, and dress like an Arab, and behave like one.

When he is in his own company, or when he has to throw tantrums the same person behaves like french, and swears he hates the very essence of an Arab.

There in the basis of "strange"

We have the Arabic alphabet in Iran. It doesn't mean we are Arabs.

A country is not one identity. You know it about Pakistan ! like in Iran people are from different origins.

Algerians i know in France , either Arabs or Berbers , they are Algerians first... you really have to ask them their origins otherwise they just say being Algerians. And i never heard an Algerian or root Algerian in France says he doesn't like "Arab root"
this is a pure fantasm

@Zarvan
Well, we are co-operating with multiple Universities all around the world. Thematic platforms will determine the development of one University over the other. With research insitituates, and Worldwide cooperation, the Unis will have great potentials in the near future.

You will want to give them some time my friend. Nearly half of them are relatively new.

@Zarvan
Well, we are co-operating with multiple Universities all around the world. Thematic platforms will determine the development of one University over the other. With research insitituates, and Worldwide cooperation, the Unis will have great potentials in the near future.

You will want to give them some time my friend. Nearly half of them are relatively new.

Yes I know that we will see the results in next 10 years

You got demoted :undecided:
That the Saudi [not to upset meso] square dance. I doubt sometimes, they know what they are themselves...With their university best minds, I am sure they are devising a plan to separate Saudi Arabia from the Asian continental plate, drag it further south to create their continent.

That the Saudi [not to upset meso] square dance. I doubt sometimes, they know what they are themselves...With their university best minds, I am sure they are devising a plan to separate Saudi Arabia from the Asian continental plate, drag it further south to create their continent.

:blink:

He had Moderator title, i was asking about that

Remember: Power induce hate among the lesser. Which is why I consider hate to be the most flattering emotion, and hate has its origins rooted deep in fear.

Brrr...We're defecating in ourselves, the big Saudi ogre is going to take us to the watershed...Hate in you is not an emotion, it is more likely an insightly growth...

Hahaha do you think so little of me to think I believe in that nonesense? I have no interest to the affairs of either Iraq or Iran. I too am indifferent to Syria and the mess it is in. I merely care for my home
Must have performed a Omra during you haitus or you took a trip to the wailing wall! Mosa, a changed man...hard to believe!

I harbor no hate to anyone for any reason. Remember hate includes caring, and I find caring to be too valuable a thing to be given freely.
Finally the truth comes out...Hate is cared and entertained in the Kingdoom of moajizat!

What necessity? You get to be a man and just stick to your principles. I mean, were you really changed over worthless bashers?! Really? You gave up your religious beliefs, culture and other things just to fed in and now abandoning supporting your bereaved brothers, so what's next if didn't work, will you also give up your country? For god's sake Mosa, you are making things worse, just be yourself man.

Poor blackangel, he is lost without Mosa...Go find you another Mac, Amman street are full of them...:omghaha:

Easy now Iraqi, JUBA is with the ISI, and ISI is supported by Saudi Arabia, also what's with the double standards hypocrisy ? aren't you calling JUBA's buddies in Syria terrorists ? how come i'm a zionist now ? also a piece of advice for you, enough with the overused broken record already, if you against me = you're a zionist BS is not working anymore.

easy on ISI saudi boy, ISI does not believe in the state of Saudi arabia and its fake sharia law, ISI is like the al qaeda groups in Saudi arabia that want to overthrow the saud family.
These are the most extreme jihadists that would not give a fu* about some dishdasha donkey shaking hands with the americans.

All of this to avoid acknowledging while Algeria has 6 cited patents that you seems extremely happy about we have 616 patents? which makes us about a little over a hundred times better in terms of science and education than you?

I couldn't find them...Maybe 616 fetwas...But patent? the only known export is Coran book and fetwas...

okk man; but there is an identity dilemma.

What I couldn't understand coming from an Algerian was that when he had to take concessions he would talk in Arabic, and dress like an Arab, and behave like one.
I don't get what you are saying. You base your opinion on a small sample who live elsewere and apply it to the general population in Algeria. Those are born or raised in France and their conduct does necessary resemble the one at the homeland. That the reason I said that their action is to p...iss off the ultra french. And acting arab, even if haggling is universal, is still for the same purpose. You can compare the behavior of Pakistani living in England and you draw some parralel

When he is in his own company, or when he has to throw tantrums the same person behaves like french, and swears he hates the very essence of an Arab.

Mediterranean culture play big role in the Maghreb. We are not arabs, although we share a religion and a language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_and_colleges_in_Saudi_Arabia]
Here is the list of universities in Saudi Arabia the only problem which I can see right now is that most Universities are to young or I mean they have been established not long some in 2005 some in 2006 some in 2007 and some in 2009 and many of their departments have started working even in 2012 so they will take time but they are growing and have to improve more their quality of education

then you understand my reasoning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom