What's new

Algeria seeks Saudi education expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
The laugh of the day! Intelligent and decent people, you!!! You are miserable with yourself, as your cohort of wahabis, that try to be the beacon of morality each time they were caught with their pants down. We are no Nicaragua and you are no US. If you follow closely the news, you will know that we have a long arm...We are the people that you don't want to toy with. In our lowest behavior, we are still better and descent than your like! Give me your best shot asshole!
that was funny but they deserve it keep going my bro....................................the real funny thing is that Algeria needs Saudi expertise Lol expertise in what you dumb.

My eyes are probaby getting bad...Saoudi arabia is nowhere to be found. At least algeria is cited with 6...care to comment? Why in the hell do we need your help when you can't even walk?

In one of your first most prized export to the creduls, it looks that you are in need of a GPS or hire NASA to show you the way:cheers:

Perhaps you should learn how to spell, it is "Saudi Arabia" not "Saoudi Arabia".
Again puts further emphasis on my point, you obviously need our education expertise badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to criticize sth, but no changed my mind,:disagree: as I will not give some losers the satisfaction. Sometimes, you just can't be frank here.

I see many a heart aches here. Giving way to your foul tongue might redeem your lost self-esteem, but only to you and not to others.

You don't throw anybody, you remain a good little Iraqi far away somewhere in Europe.

The proper name is Arabia, you can't deny this, the map needs to have the correct name.

Some maps say Persian gulf so we Arabs correct it because Persian gulf is wrong !
Saudi is a family, we shall not name a country after a family, we make it Arabia.

I see many a heart aches here. Giving way to your foul tongue might redeem your lost self-esteem, but only to you and not to others.

I get to tell you bro, people here are allergic to you, I don't know why actually. But when you were not around, members either have no interest in KSA or just praise it's achievements, but when you're around people rush from nowhere to bash it. Another thing, I'm not sure if you have noticed, but almost all members who tend to belittle KSA are either losers themselves or live in failed states . :omghaha:

You maybe Arab, but you are not Arabian.

Arabian_peninsula_definition2.png

Now I'm Arabian.

I get to tell you bro, people here are allergic to you, I don't know why actually. But when you were not around, members either have no interest in KSA or just praise it's achievements, but when you're around people rush from nowhere to bash it. Another thing, I'm not sure if you have noticed, but almost all members who tend belittle KSA are either losers or live in failed states themselves. :omghaha:

Remember: Power induce hate among the lesser. Which is why I consider hate to be the most flattering emotion, and hate has its origins rooted deep in fear.

Arabian_peninsula_definition2.png

Now I'm Arabian.

So Iraqis consider themselves redents of "Aljazzerah"??

You know I agree with the above message, but then I ask myself if the explanation is any different for the hate of Arabians for Iranians ?
Must be fear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom