What's new

Al Qaida takes responsibility for Reyhanli and threatens Turkey

"I let these guys in, and I totally regret it," said Khaled Hajouleh. "I thought these guys were coming to help us and protect us."
The apparent power play at the border by ISIS, one of the newest and most ideologically extreme jihadist groups to have established itself in Syria, immediately triggered calls for vengeance from the more moderate Free Syrian Army.
"[ISIS] are not rebels anymore; from this point, they are terrorists now," said Louay Almokdad, the political and media coordinator for the FSA, said in an interview broadcast live on CNN.
"We are fighting two terrorist teams on two fronts; one al-Assad regime and Hezbollah militia and the Iranian revolutionary guards and the other the extremists al Qaeda, ISIS," Almokdad added.
Until recently, there had been cooperation between the two groups.
Last month, ISIS' al Qaeda-linked fighters fought alongside the FSA to capture a long-besieged Syrian government airbase that's less than 20 minutes' drive from the Turkish border.
Government troops barricaded inside Minnigh Airbase had succeeded in holding out for months against the rebel siege. Their defenses finally collapsed on August 5, after an ISIS suicide bomber drove a captured armored personnel carrier loaded with explosives to the gates of the airbase and then detonated the huge mobile bomb.
The stated goal of ISIS is to establish an Islamic caliphate uniting Iraq and Syria. The group includes many foreign militants hailing from North Africa, Iraq, Lebanon, Turkey and other countries.
Eyewitnesses say some of the fighters wear suicide bomb belts as part of their daily uniform.
Al Qaeda group captures key town near Syria-Turkey border - CNN.com

Bravo, i never saw such a precise strategic analysis. :super:

goodjob.jpg

Why your back side hurting .
Turk ruled arub for hundred of years .master should not worry about slaves.:cheers:

That's too much wishes for only one day. You have filled your quota, try again tomorrow.

"I let these guys in, and I totally regret it," said Khaled Hajouleh. "I thought these guys were coming to help us and protect us."
The apparent power play at the border by ISIS, one of the newest and most ideologically extreme jihadist groups to have established itself in Syria, immediately triggered calls for vengeance from the more moderate Free Syrian Army.
"[ISIS] are not rebels anymore; from this point, they are terrorists now," said Louay Almokdad, the political and media coordinator for the FSA, said in an interview broadcast live on CNN.
"We are fighting two terrorist teams on two fronts; one al-Assad regime and Hezbollah militia and the Iranian revolutionary guards and the other the extremists al Qaeda, ISIS," Almokdad added.
Until recently, there had been cooperation between the two groups.
Last month, ISIS' al Qaeda-linked fighters fought alongside the FSA to capture a long-besieged Syrian government airbase that's less than 20 minutes' drive from the Turkish border.
Government troops barricaded inside Minnigh Airbase had succeeded in holding out for months against the rebel siege. Their defenses finally collapsed on August 5, after an ISIS suicide bomber drove a captured armored personnel carrier loaded with explosives to the gates of the airbase and then detonated the huge mobile bomb.
The stated goal of ISIS is to establish an Islamic caliphate uniting Iraq and Syria. The group includes many foreign militants hailing from North Africa, Iraq, Lebanon, Turkey and other countries.
Eyewitnesses say some of the fighters wear suicide bomb belts as part of their daily uniform.
Al Qaeda group captures key town near Syria-Turkey border - CNN.com

If you mean this with your ''Turkey supports AQ'' claiming, these are probably a bunch of extremist syrians who entered Turkey for humanitarian help, since there are no Turkish islamic extremist groups in Turkey or anywhere else.

So you failed again, theres no support from Turkey for extremists.

It's better to not take it lightly even if they are too good in managing such type of stuff ..

Precautions are always good .. :angel:

Turkey let the extremist from libya,algeria,tunisia,afghani and pakistani ,US,Europian to enter from their side of border to support the jihad in syria now if they stop their support then ISIS will launch massive suicide bombing campaing like iraq to destroy peace and prosperity in turkey got it
If you mean this with your ''Turkey supports AQ'' claiming, these are probably a bunch of extremist syrians who entered Turkey for humanitarian help, since there are no Turkish islamic extremist groups in Turkey or anywhere else.

So you failed again, theres no support from Turkey for extremists.

Turkey let the extremist from libya,algeria,tunisia,afghani and pakistani ,US,Europian to enter from their side of border to support the jihad in syria now if they stop their support then ISIS will launch massive suicide bombing campaing like iraq to destroy peace and prosperity in turkey got it

35frr3.jpg

I wonder if you guys gonna ever learn that Turkey is not your average ME country.

I wonder if you guys gonna ever learn that Turkey is not your average ME country.

Turkey itself would be a mess if it experienced what Iraq has experienced, none of you can handle US invasions so theres no need for all the chest pumping " we are better then you ".

Once upon a time, a beautiful girl was forbidden to look at her reflection. In the castle in the forest, mirrors are cloaked by dust and disuse and years of bad luck plague those who dare look in them. To all who enter, the castle is a place of change and development; to all who leave, it is a place quickly forgotten. Inside the castle in the forest, there are beginnings, and there are endings. The crumbling stones represent the end of childhood and the beginning of something new to the weary travellers who come through the forest to reach the spiralling towers. The wilderness outside encroaches on the peace of a building that could be a masterpiece and the girls inside shiver and reflect and wait to be pronounced adults.
Short stories: Once upon a time - by Ember Roberts - Helium

Now you got some thing to entertain yourself :omghaha:

Turkey itself would be a mess if it experienced what Iraq has experienced, none of you can handle US invasions so theres no need for all the chest pumping " we are better then you ".

I think he didnt meant it like this, but you have to admit that Turkish army was allways superior to Iraqi, even under saddams rule before US invaded Iraq.

Once upon a time, a beautiful girl was forbidden to look at her reflection. In the castle in the forest, mirrors are cloaked by dust and disuse and years of bad luck plague those who dare look in them. To all who enter, the castle is a place of change and development; to all who leave, it is a place quickly forgotten. Inside the castle in the forest, there are beginnings, and there are endings. The crumbling stones represent the end of childhood and the beginning of something new to the weary travellers who come through the forest to reach the spiralling towers. The wilderness outside encroaches on the peace of a building that could be a masterpiece and the girls inside shiver and reflect and wait to be pronounced adults.
Short stories: Once upon a time - by Ember Roberts - Helium

Now you got some thing to entertain yourself :omghaha:

Well, atleast, it makes more sense than your stories. :omghaha:

I think he didnt meant it like this, but you have to admit that Turkish army was allways superior to Iraqi, even under saddams rule before US invaded Iraq.

Turkish air force superior - yes
TU Navy - yes
TUArmy, not sure this is way harder to compare since both sides were/are based on large numbers of soldiers, artillery, tanks.
In total Turkey was more powerful yes, if this makes you happy lol.

It’s not the subject.

Al qaeda is growing, becoming a ME problem. Eventually they might realize it’s time to work together to stop them from expanding ( when violence starts spilling to others ).

Turkish air force superior - yes
TU Navy - yes
TUArmy, not sure this is way harder to compare since both sides were/are based on large numbers of soldiers, artillery, tanks.
In total Turkey was more powerful yes, if this makes you happy lol.

It’s not the subject.

I just wanted to clear a misunderstanding, geee. :rolleyes1:

Al qaeda is growing, becoming a ME problem. Eventually they might realize it’s time to work together to stop them from expanding ( when violence starts spilling to others ).
Your right with working together but i dont think that AQ is growing, they was way more powerfull in 2000s.

I just wanted to clear a misunderstanding, geee. :rolleyes1:

Your right with working together but i dont think that AQ is growing, they was way more powerfull in 2000s.

2001 maybe powerfull in Afghanistan but now their presence is in more countries + establishing in Syria.

2001 maybe powerfull in Afghanistan but now their presence is in more countries + establishing in Syria.

They have more proxy groups in almost every ME country, but if you compare:

2000s attacks in USA, England, Spain
2013 attack in Kenia.

If you ask me they lost power and now they are attackig poor countrys to say ''we are not finished yet''.

The problem with your statement is,the US/NATO cant attack a NATO country and you know that.
So,there is no chest pumping.

Back
Top Bottom