What's new

Al-Khalid tank (Type 90-IIM / MBT-2000) Information Pool

bigger envine, bigger turret/ hull. was intended for AK2
Sir please post older pictures and. These new ones so I can see the difference by the way you also think it's Al Khalid 2

Ay36irU.png

old pics
Md1AO.jpg
eUqSJQn.jpg

Yes sir it's actually changed sir as my knowledge off tank sucks please explain how new tank in pictures is better than older ones I mean how and what are major changes

@Manticore @Dazzler @RAMPAGE if the second picture is old one than sorry to disappoint you guys but the so called latest Tank Pictures are not of latest Tank its older Al Khalid shaped was already changed a little most probably new Tank will be shown in IDEX 2014 for first time

I am talking about the picture with kids

@Manticore @Dazzler @RAMPAGE if the second picture is old one than sorry to disappoint you guys but the so called latest Tank Pictures are not of latest Tank its older Al Khalid shaped was already changed a little most probably new Tank will be shown in IDEX 2014 for first time

I am talking about the picture with kids

the tankto be shown is most likeloy AK-2, not AK or AK-1, remember it has engine and other major changes

it is bigger, latest armour module, new ERA, some ammo is being tested, fcs and netcentric ability increased two fold. there is other stuff but later.

Would these upgrades be applied to older tanks?

Is it just me or is that a sad face on the tip of the Al-khalids main gun??

Forever alone face :sarcastic:

Would these upgrades be applied to older tanks?

Forever alone face :sarcastic:

yes, apart of engine, other upgrades are likely to be apllied. i do feel the AK fleet is already ahead than rest in fire power, fcs+bms and netcent ability, armour so even non updated AK is a good tank that an hold its own.

@Dazzler l How many AKs we'll ultimately have or they'll keep building as the other tanks go out of service?

originally 600 were planned in all versions, batches

As 420 are in service since jan 2014 and AK2 production is also suppose to be started in late 2015 or early 2016.It would be safe to assume that upto 500 basic aks will be eventually produced

Back
Top Bottom