What's new

Al-Fresco Regal.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One of the popular socializing event in Pakistan is dining out.
Food Streets have become popular venues and individual eateries are never short of diners. If you happen to be in Islamabad, make a point of visiting Daman-e-Koh for an ultimate and vibrant Alfresco Dining experience, specially on a winter evening, with patio lamps blazing away, it surely is a privileged occasions. Check out the location and surroundings and that sky.

759f888e2b727843eb3930c8f9d0db29.jpg

c1d952565305fddc3583cf41c7879c73.jpg

443fdc561a1b5fccf8ad4858bc376c94.jpg

bce5f078e3399562cbd424f4d1911d29.jpg

Well they have changed the face of daman-e-koh alot since I last visited there in 2001. The first date I made was at daman-e-koh ;).

Well they have changed the face of daman-e-koh alot since I last visited there in 2001. The first date I made was at daman-e-koh ;).

Visit this area in March and you would want to die there. Its immensely beautiful.

The surrounding areas have plenty of wild life, once me and the boys were driving back late at night, a Lion or a Leopard Cub ran right across the road. Apparently Dr A Q Khan was known to feed some Animals up there.

Paan Stall , Daman-e-Koh.

so, what is the meaning above ?

what are those colorful stuffs ? handicraft ? and what is the uncle making ?

good thread, nice photos, this is what I want, more,more!

Paan is like a delicacy, which acquires a particular taste and prepration which is what the man is preparing.

haaaaaaaaa :(:( reminds me of so much , in good peacfull days we once went hunting there for wild bores and hyenas on cda's request was the best camping trip ever ,and how can you forget the amazing monal and the nashtawala where all the isb kids go for refreshing breakfast there is nothing in the world more soothing then doing breakfast or having a dinner there .

haaaaaaaaa :(:( reminds me of so much , in good peacfull days we once went hunting there for wild bores and hyenas on cda's request was the best camping trip ever ,and how can you forget the amazing monal and the nashtawala where all the isb kids go for refreshing breakfast there is nothing in the world more soothing then doing breakfast or having a dinner there .

I do not understand ! are there wild animals nearby ?

so What are the wild bores and monal ? local animals?

wah wah kya baat!!!

yaar that paan is so good, i think i must have had five or six of them one after the other!

Back
Top Bottom