What's new

Akbar Bugti's grandson among six killed in Karachi firing incident

TechMan

Reaction score
KARACHI: Six people, including the grandson of former chief of Jamhoori Watan Party Nawab Akbar Bugti, were killed in a firing incident in the Defence area of Karachi late Sunday night.
The incident took place outside house no 121, on 7th street, Khayaban-e-Rahat in Defence Phase VI, at around 2am.
At the time of the incident, a dance party was taking place at the residence of Nasir. Two groups clashed at the entrance of the house, and a scuffle broke out over who would enter the premises first. The groups opened fire at each other, killing six people and injuring nine others.
According to District Superintendent Police (DSP) Gizri Zameer Abbasi, the dead have been identified as Taleh Bugti, Iqbal, Kamran, Moon and Joseph. One girl was also killed in the incident. Her name could not be verified, but she was referred to as Bunty in the police report.
The injured include Zeeshan Ziauddin, Zaid Fazl, Faraz Ameer, Irfan Adnan, Qamar, Shahbaz, Bilal and Essa.
The police reached the area 30 minutes after the firing occurred, and confiscated equipment from the premises. This included lights, liquor, the the DJ’s equipment.
Police also confiscated arms and ammunition from the premises. According to evidence found at the site, police said that 9MM pistols, Kalashnikovs and SMGs were used by the groups during the firing incident.
Three cars have also been impounded by the police.
The police has taken the owner of the house for questioning, and are searching for Arif Roger, the main accused in the incident.

I have no sympathy with Taleh Bugti who was killed. In fact it may be a blessing in disguise as his killing will save many innocent people from his "gunda gardi" that they face everyday in the neighborhood. Do you think he was an innocent and pious man and was there to give a lecture on Islam?
The responsibility also lies on the parent who couldn't make his child civil and teach some manners.
Anyone remembers a few years ago a security guard killed a man in the parking of Area 51. That man was having "fun" with a girl in the parking lot in his car and was drunk. Had a schuffle with guard who killed him on the spot and fled. A fried told me he was the owner (or may be son of the owner) of Sajjad Restaurant in Karachi.
That's how they all gets killed. With all that money and power they think they can do whatever they want and won't die!???

Why head of Baluch people target again???

It may have provoke anger among baluch people.

He wasnt the head of anybdy.

He got killed during some firing incident during some illegal dance party.

baloch people are conservative people AFAIK, hence he was in a dance party with girls, so sorry, but no sympathy.

Can u shed some light?? What's an illegal dance party???????

IS it illegal to dance in pakistan????????

it is illegal to conduct girl dance parties like this, I.E mujras as most like to call it, alot happens when a thing like this is happening in defence of karachi

he is killed by his own people during firing between groups of his own friends and activists (probably gangs) during MUJRA PARTY .

Liquor n prostitution...... are illegal in Pakistan.

I dnt think the bugtis would even give a f...k abt this guy.

Dont know if you are on crack or if you read the news, Bugti's grandson died during a clash between two parties in a private party.

Why would dancing be illegal anyway?

Its a simple matter of two rich and powerful groups clashing with each other over petty matter and unfortunately people lost lives.

These people and many other such feudals are my neighbors, they have been partying like this since I was born, once they get too drunk, things get out of hand.

Two groups clashed at the entrance of the house, and a scuffle broke out over who would enter the premises first. The groups opened fire at each other, killing six people and injuring nine others.
It is a shame that characterless people as above are not only powerful but respected icons of our society.

he is killed by his own people during firing between groups of his own friends and activists (probably gangs) during MUJRA PARTY .

These parties are more modern than these Mujra Parties, they have more of a club feel and look to them.

You know the children of Generals, Feudals, Politicians, Bureaucrats, Businessmen etc like to live it up.

Dont know if you or crack or if you read the news, Bugti's grandson died during a clash between two parties in a private party.

Its a simple matter of two rich and powerful groups clashing with each other over petty matter and unfortunately people lost lives.

These people and many other such feudals are my neighbors, they have been partying hard since I have seen them, once they get too drunk, things get out of hand.

You mean he was a brat who have got drunk, fought and get killed over girl

It is a shame that characterless people as above are not only powerful but respected icons of our society.

Certainly not respected but powerful, yes, only because of his family and nothing more.

This is common throughout the world.

Dont know if you or crack or if you read the news, Bugti's grandson died during a clash between two parties in a private party.

These people and many other such feudals are my neighbors, they have been partying hard since I have seen them, once they get too drunk, things get out of hand.

After drinking too much a cousin of mine became a aero plane.........:lol:

We were sitting on the top of a mountain and he was literally making plane noises and had his arms up and zooming around... telling us tht he was a boeing 747 of PIA.

Liquor....make ppl loco....... haha

Back
Top Bottom