What's new

Ajmal Kasab suspected with dengue fever

robot-mosquito-bite-finger-sting.png

All hail the evil alliance of CIA-MOSSAD.

robot-mosquito-bite-finger-sting.png

All hail the evil alliance of CIA-MOSSAD.

How can you forget RAW?

I find it funny how you guys react if any Pakistani ever say its raw/cia or whatever other agency's work....... but on other threads ISI is being accused of faking currencies, paying ****** etc and Indians are believing it as its words from god.

There can always be possibility of IC-814 type hijacking to get kasab and abu jundal released and they returning back home to heroes welcome like azar masood and omar seikh.

aunty this time we are well prepared, we are making a more deadly & lethal commando force that can fight any new terrorist incident, hijacking etc. It's called NMG - National Mosquito Guards :D

And you expect it to happen especially when an innocent Indian was killed in it.
well expectations must always be there unless people get into slumber to make expectations as reality.But expectations are enough to raise your fears about......sure scars never get erased.

aunty this time we are well prepared, we are making a more deadly & lethal commando force that can fight any new terrorist incident, hijacking etc. It's called NMG - National Mosquito Guards :D
yes preparation to world ne dekhi thi 4 saal pahale 72 hrs live trailer.

I find it funny how you guys react if any Pakistani ever say its raw/cia or whatever other agency's work....... but on other threads ISI is being accused of faking currencies, paying ****** etc and Indians are believing it as its words from god.

I can give u innumerable links regarding fake currency coming from Pakistan. Why is it surprising to believe ISI is involved in this?? They were involved in cross border insurgency for decades. This is another tool in their arsenal.
We are not here to malign Pakistan with out any base, but our reactions are genuine based on facts on the ground.

This mosquito must be given Ati Vishisht Seva medal. :D

I thiink Bharat Ratna :D

BTW Bad news for aam Aadmi n good news for netas coming In No dengue, Kasab only has fever and he’s recovering!
Wats wrong with mosquitoes ? :(

No Kasab = No votes

Don't worry, he will not be hanged until the elections are over in 2014

I would really be interested to know who are those *****s who will vote for Congress as long as Kasab is well fed.

What's the bet 90% of these traitors must be working in some or the other NGO or Human Rights Commission? :angry:

A government with dignity should have hanged such people as well. Alas!

I would really be interested to know who are those *****s who will vote for Congress as long as Kasab is well fed.

What's the bet 90% of these traitors must be working in some or the other NGO or Human Rights Commission? :angry:

A government with dignity should have hanged such people as well. Alas!

I would like to see him hanged too, but alas we have a spineless govt. at the center. What is there to appeal when it is clear cut case??? On what ground he is kept alive???

Back
Top Bottom