What's new

Ajmal Kasab Sentenced to Death

We care for Pakistanis as much as Pakistanis care for us. Because some Pakistanis on this forum feel proud of the fact that 10 Terrorists from Pakistan killed close to 200 Indians....and flaunt it all over the internet.

dear im not one of those... i m not proud of any one killing inocent civilian .... no way... whether he is pakistani, indian or american he should be condemn... and you wrote about the internet well my friend please do read some online indian media report and comments attach to them ... some times reading those comments gets realy hard... more hatred and nothing else is the result...

Charges against Kasab include:
• Waging war against India
• Terrorism
• Murdering 7, abetting the killing of 159
• Conspiracy
• Kidnapping
• Causing explosions
• Illegal use of arms
• Breach of Railways Act, Customs Act
• Robbery
• Guilty on most of 86 counts

The chargesheet was 11,280 pages long, containing over 2,000 witness statements. Printing just 20 copies of the document took three dedicated photostat machines almost three full days.

But the funniest charge against kasab was that “ he did not have a proper train ticket or platform ticket before entering to the CST station,Mumbai”.:rofl::rofl:

This charge against him was under Breach of Railways Act...

really funny he was not there for picnic BS no need ticket:D as i know animals no need tickets:lol:kassab pig:angry:

Hang Sarabjit? If he is guilty - by all means - hang him. We all know about the competence of Pakistani courts - they hung their own Prime Minister Z.A. Bhutto for a crime he did not commit.

As far as Samjhota express is concerned - here is a new Pakistani twist that I did not know about -
DAWN.COM | Pakistan | India not providing details on Samjhota: Malik

So according to Pakistani Interior Minister - a right wing Hindu terrorist hired radicalized Islamic terrorists to carry out the Samjhauta blasts. That is so logical.

And Colonel Purohit is still in jail and he is suspected in the Malegaon blasts which he did carry out in all probability. He WAS suspected in the Samjhauta blasts but nothing came off it. So?

I would have preferred an in camera proceedings.. why because.. these terrorists commits this task.. immediately fresh after brain washing.. but when they sit back and think.. they would know what they did was wrong.. kasab's crying in the court is that indication.. if kasab can do a favour to all those brainwashed kids out there in pakistan.. he can come on camera and appeal to all those brain washed kids not to take the path of terrorismm but the path of education..

That would be out of a Sunny Deol movie in the 90s.

Hang Sarabjit? If he is guilty - by all means - hang him. We all know about the competence of Pakistani courts - they hung their own Prime Minister Z.A. Bhutto for a crime he did not commit.

As far as Samjhota express is concerned - here is a new Pakistani twist that I did not know about -
DAWN.COM | Pakistan | India not providing details on Samjhota: Malik

So according to Pakistani Interior Minister - a right wing Hindu terrorist hired radicalized Islamic terrorists to carry out the Samjhauta blasts. That is so logical.

And Colonel Purohit is still in jail and he is suspected in the Malegaon blasts which he did carry out in all probability. He WAS suspected in the Samjhauta blasts but nothing came off it. So?

sir can i say indian commando gaurds are treators because they kill there own prime minister (indra gandhi)? sorry to say these its not my nature

sir can i say indian commando gaurds are treators because they kill there own prime minister (indra gandhi)? sorry to say these its not my nature

They were killers and murderers - yes. Traitors - quite likely. But they too got the death penalty. The fact that you yourself compare Indira Gandhi's security guards to Supreme Court judges in Pakistan speaks volumes about the later's impartiality.

My point has been that Pakistani courts and judges have never been apolitical - they have sanctioned coups and literally hung their own PM. And you are comparing them with whom again???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasih Khan
Damn barbarians you Hindus are ... Showing your real colour ... You scums have shown your real Colours in Kashmir and Gujrat too.

Just stop here!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are not allowed to talk in such manner here....

Alright Mr. Waqas, the 'soft hearted'. I was Wrong in saying, what I said in answer to this below Comment and probably, This is quite Alright and, They Are ‘’Allowed to talk in this Manner’’ hmmm …..

Great, Sir …. I Like your rules at DefencePakistan.Com

Originally Posted by Mauryan
There should be a chopping sentence instead of just hanging which takes his life in 2 mminutes of suffering.If its a chopping sentence from toe to head, his soul will suffer few hours and will sent blunt message to others like this ******

Alright Mr. Waqas, the 'soft hearted'. I was Wrong in saying, what I said in answer to this below Comment and probably, This is quite Alright and, They Are ‘’Allowed to talk in this Manner’’ hmmm …..

Great, Sir …. I Like your rules at DefencePakistan.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauryan
There should be a chopping sentence instead of just hanging which takes his life in 2 mminutes of suffering.If its a chopping sentence from toe to head, his soul will suffer few hours and will sent blunt message to others like this ******

That is no different from Pakistani members saying that TTP terrorists should be slaughtered. The difference is, you said "Damn barbarians you Hindus are", basically generally an entire people following one religion. I, on the other hand do not generalize, i deal in specifics. For ex, a complete bigoted idiot you are.

Seems like this discussion going no where. I can see lot of Pakastani members supporting terrorism. Now I feel there is a need to draw a line that PDF members (including India/ Pakistan/ other nationalities) support such in human activities or not.

There cannot be gray areas. I've few questions to Pakistani members......sp Fasih Khan and others.... what do you think

- Is Kasab a terrorist or not?
- If innocent why did he kill so many people? Doesn’t he deserve punishment for his deeds?
- If terrorist why do you support him? Why he should not be punished?
- Will you support a terrorist because he is fighting for cause or he is Muslim.
- What was the treatment given to people who have attacked Lahore? Did any PDF member supported them and asked for release?

Terrorism is threat to humanity, generated by inhuman animals (pigs). These animals must be eradicated along with people who supports

He was an Alleged Terrorist ... Probably Not a good thing ... There might be some Innocents got Killed aswell ... But he was fighting a Real Terrorist Nation India who has suppressed people of Kashmir from last half a century. Ruthlessly genocided the Kashmiri Nation, DisRespected their women, taken all their rights by force. Insha'Allah looking for a day when this damn Terrorist State meets It's fate. Need it to be blown away. May Allah Kareem let it happen in my life. Ameen.

I would have preferred an in camera proceedings.. why because.. these terrorists commits this task.. immediately fresh after brain washing.. but when they sit back and think.. they would know what they did was wrong.. kasab's crying in the court is that indication.. if kasab can do a favour to all those brainwashed kids out there in pakistan.. he can come on camera and appeal to all those brain washed kids not to take the path of terrorismm but the path of education..

The brainwashed kids are found in many countries of the world and not just in Pakistan.

However, i agree that in camera recording of his message of regret and what he feels he has done wrong should be broadcast.
It needs to be seen by those young ones who choose the path of violence and end up like Kasab, used by others and discarded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom